The colts master plan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

The colts master plan

Cut everyone that sold a bunch of merchandise so that colt fans all have to buy new gear.

Cha ching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: The colts master plan

Your thinking makes sense, but don't you think this is football related? 

1.  They've got the number one pick, and no one really knows whether or not Manning will be as effective as he was. 
    2.  Bullitt was a stop gap for the loss of Sanders but is frequently injured like Sanders. 
    3.  Brackett was injured, aging, and outperformed by the pick drafted to replace him, Pat Angerer. 
    4.  Garcon wanted to cash in, and I think without Reggie Wayne on the other side will not have the same success he's had in the past, but he cashed in.  His decision. 
    5.  The colts resigned Mathis and Wayne. 
    6.  Clark was ineffective last year where other pass catchers at least were somewhat productive.  Could his days be numbered? 
    7.  Addai was oft injured.  I expect the colts will look for an RB in this draft. 

Any questions?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Why resign Wayne and Mathis, two old guys (relatively speaking) who won't be around when they're ready to contend, assuming the master plan comes to fruition? Why not go youth all the way? That part is very curious, especially Wayne who seemed like he was out the door and isn't likely to be a happy camper playing on a losing team for the rest of his career. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Don't agree in the slightest and your comments are unrelated to the original post, but in response:

Robert Mathis is 31 years old.  You don't think he's got 3-4 years left? 

Reggie Wayne hasn't missed a game in 10 years.  You don't think he will be an important mentor to Andrew Luck?  He's a known, highly effective receiver and a true professional.  Why not keep him when you can get him at a reasonable cost.  They've lost Garcon, they will need another receiver, anyway.  IMO, this makes complete sense and was a very smart move.

For some reason, I think Pats fans expect the colts to go 2-14 again.  I don't see that, and keeping their most effective and durable vets helps, not hurts, the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

i think they will go 2 -14 again
    they have a swiss cheese team
    with holes all over the place

but whatever they are doing the right thing
    they need to reload

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: The colts master plan:
    Your thinking makes sense, but don't you think this is football related?  1.  They've got the number one pick, and no one really knows whether or not Manning will be as effective as he was.  2.  Bullitt was a stop gap for the loss of Sanders but is frequently injured like Sanders.  3.  Brackett was injured, aging, and outperformed by the pick drafted to replace him, Pat Angerer.  4.  Garcon wanted to cash in, and I think without Reggie Wayne on the other side will not have the same success he's had in the past, but he cashed in.  His decision.  5.  The colts resigned Mathis and Wayne.  6.  Clark was ineffective last year where other pass catchers at least were somewhat productive.  Could his days be numbered?  7.  Addai was oft injured.  I expect the colts will look for an RB in this draft.  Any questions?
    Posted by UD6

Yeah, here's a question:

Why did you use "your" instead of "you're" while lecturing Pats fans on a Pats board as a troll? Seems somewhat hypocritical to me.

Please get a life. 

Why are you not talking Colts with your friends or on a board?  Please seek help for your mental illness problem. It's nothing to be embarrassed about in this day and age.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

In Response to Re: The colts master plan:
    Your thinking makes sense, but don't you think this is football related?  1.  They've got the number one pick, and no one really knows whether or not Manning will be as effective as he was.  2.  Bullitt was a stop gap for the loss of Sanders but is frequently injured like Sanders.  3.  Brackett was injured, aging, and outperformed by the pick drafted to replace him, Pat Angerer.  4.  Garcon wanted to cash in, and I think without Reggie Wayne on the other side will not have the same success he's had in the past, but he cashed in.  His decision.  5.  The colts resigned Mathis and Wayne.  6.  Clark was ineffective last year where other pass catchers at least were somewhat productive.  Could his days be numbered?  7.  Addai was oft injured.  I expect the colts will look for an RB in this draft.  Any questions?
    Posted by UD6

I have a question WHY ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD YOUR A DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts