The Colts Rule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

The Colts Rule

forget about the brady rule,we all know in the colts house the refs always seem to favor the colts when it comes to calls on penalties.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: The Colts Rule

Why the need to start the excuse machine?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Ummm . . .

usually we wait for the game to start and . . .

you know . . .

at least one retarded call . . .

before we point out this well-established truth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What's worst is that the Patriots have been penalized for roughing the passer more than any other team, and we all know that protecting Peyton Manning is priority one for the NFL. Ha! "The Brady rule" my as5, why does Brady's team get penalized more than any other.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: The Colts Rule:
    [QUOTE]Why the need to start the excuse machine?
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

4 Superbowl appearences with 3 wins vs the Dolts one. We don't need excuses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

All this and Brady still has an 11-4 record versus the Colts. Now Denver and Miami those are tough games. Seriously, the Pats need to establish pressure on Manning, even if it means some exotic blitz packages and it will be interesting to see what Brady can do against a depleted secondary. Etsblishing the run will be huge for the Patriots. I fully expect will get some Cheatriot troll posts too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

The Colts are due for a loss.  Hopefully it comes this week.  I really believe that the Pats will win at least one of their road games against the Colts or New Orleans.  Should be a great game, Manning is looking really good.     

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

hey underdog,
                       I will make you a bet:  When the Patrioits beat the Colts this sunday you have to quit coming to bos dot com for ever and ever.  If the refs, opps a fruedian slip, the colts win I will close my bos dot com account.  Is it a deal?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I bet we dont hear any reports on it,at least you dont hear the excuses from the pats players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Last 5 games, Pats are 1-4 against Indy.  Here's the penalty breakdown:

2005: Colts 7 - 32, Patriots 4 - 24
    2006: Colts 7 - 68, Patriots 8  - 81
    2006: Colts 4 - 32, Patriots 8 - 63
    2007: Colts 4 - 25, Patriots 10 - 146
    2008: Colts 1 - 0, Patriots 2 - 20

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]Last 5 games, Pats are 1-4 against Indy.  Here's the penalty breakdown: 2005: Colts 7 - 32, Patriots 4 - 24 2006: Colts 7 - 68, Patriots 8  - 81 2006: Colts 4 - 32, Patriots 8 - 63 2007: Colts 4 - 25, Patriots 10 - 146 2008: Colts 1 - 0, Patriots 2 - 20
    Posted by fuzzy1[/QUOTE]

Hey Fuzzy!  It is not how many penalties are called...it is when they are called.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

10 for 146 yrds,thats crazy.this is true,most are called on a key first down,or possible score.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

I thought the Thomas one was really bad... very rarely have I ever seen anything that close to the whistle called, in fact, almost never (unless its an illegal block or an attempt to injure).  That was a key penalty.

The AFC Championship had a few, too... like the Watson call for not being set for a full second before the snap that negated a FG range first down (again something I never see called) and the non existant "facemasking" penalty, which at the worst was a phantom non contact pass interference. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Because the Colts are really good... and the Patriots are probably the only team in the way of the Colts shattering the Patriot records for winning streaks.  Maybe the Broncos or Ravens have a small chance, but I doubt it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

Here we go with Indy, the home of artificial crowd noise and bogus referee calls. I hope we don't see a repeat of the fixed game fiasco from the 2006 AFC Championship game. This Colts team is ripe for the picking considering they barely squeezed by 2 mediocre teams the last 2 weeks. Brady is going to pick apart the injured Colts secondary. Articficial crowd noise, Polian whining and bogus ref calls will not be enough to prevent the Colts from their first loss of the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

excuse machine? lmao

wow i was right you ARE pathetic lol

excuse machine.... lol what an idiot.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Excuse machine?

I think we can question the refs and pass interference calls independent of excuses.  Frankly, the Colts virtually invented the call after getting manhandled in the playoffs two years in a row.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

wasnt it the colts refs giving there players high fives after they won that afc championship game?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

this is true,i remember that in the tunnel after the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]wasnt it the colts refs giving there players high fives after they won that afc championship game?
    Posted by Vladtheimpaler1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's not all they were giving them..It was the low five that bothered me.
    Not to mention Canned applause.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Satan is back............

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Yesterdays game in indy - colts 4 flags for 40 yards, Texans 13 flags for 103 yards....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

cc - did you watch the game?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

is this a nonchalant message  being sent out?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/11/lucas-oil-stadium/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

You can't stop the Ref's...you only hope to contain them.....