The Colts 'So-Cal led' Streak

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: The Colts 'So-Cal led' Streak

In Response to Re: The Colts 'So-Cal led' Streak:
    [QUOTE]♫ ♪ Oh, the weather outside is frightful ... but the Colts are so delightful ... All the others already know … 13 and 0, 13 and 0, 13 and 0… Oh, they don't show signs of stopping ... and the fans are really hopping ... getting ready for the really big show .... Superbowl … Superbowl ... Superbowl! ♪♪ ♫ ♪ ...
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Here comes Merriman, here comes Merriman,
    Right down Peyton’s lane.

Hittin’ and Blitzen, and all his teammates
    Pulling to the ground.
    Whistle’s blowin’, Oline’s holdin’,
    Peyton’s sent to flight.
    Caldwell’s bummin’, and Polian’s cryin’
    'cause Merriman’s sacks tonight.

Here comes Merriman, here comes Merriman,
    Right down Peyton’s lane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-OC_5rksk&feature=fvw

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

not as good as jbolted's but:

I saw Peyton bribing referees
    Underneath the mistletoe it was
    What a laugh it would have been
    If Goodall had only seen
    Peyton bribing referees
    Last night

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Glad I could bring joy and creativity to you holiday season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Colts 'So-Cal led' Streak :
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Looks like Tom Brady dressed as Clark Kent.  Think Belichick would ever let him play that role (not that he'd do it himself - publicly Brady's pretty humble, but I think he could pull it off)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jbolt - Are you a beer drinker?  If so, thought on Stone IPA?  Says its brewed in North County, San Diego.  Pretty darn good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I am sure Colts players and fans would prefer a SB title in there somewhere but as of right now it's 22 and nothing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to The Colts 'So-Cal led' Streak:
    [QUOTE]First of all, we all know the streak is not 22 games. The Chargers ended Indy's season 2 years runnin' and the Colts have not played SD this year. Therefore, the so-called record is irrelevant in the minds of most football fans outside of Indy. Congrats to the Colts on yesterdays POSER bowl, because that's the only bowl they'll see this year. Good luck trying to make it past the San Diego Chargers, this years NFL champion on FEB 7th. The Colts will lose in the playoffs, period.
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

They media would not have made anything out of this whole sham, manufactured streak if anyone other than saint manning and the dolts were involved.

I'm guessing underdogg is foaming at the mouth over this thread. I've been ignoring his posts lately and its done wonders for my blood pressure. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat. Show seattlepat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Colts 'So-Cal led' Streak : IMO, most football fans are idiots
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Yup! Fully agree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Stats are for losers...
    Posted by timithye[/QUOTE]

Said the guy who got a "F" in statistics.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

thanks simroy, any shot at trolldoggg is a good shot.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

New and Improved Underdoggg formula....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Thank's lifetime.  I was starting to stink.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Regular season wins are what Indy does well. This should be no surprise to anyone which is why they'll never get the Pats "other" record of straight wins because they can't close the deal in the playoffs. I pray they get another chance in Indy to stop the streak themselves.

When Indy gets to week four next year still undefeated I'll say they broke the record.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Regular season wins are what Indy does well. This should be no surprise to anyone which is why they'll never get the Pats "other" record of straight wins because they can't close the deal in the playoffs. I pray they get another chance in Indy to stop the streak themselves. When Indy gets to week four next year still undefeated I'll say they broke the record.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    m
    I kinda like the sound of that too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Shouldnt you post this kind of trash talk on a Colts forum?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

We must also remember, the significant amount of negative news that seemed to come out weekly about the Pats during their undefeated season right through the playoffs.  We are seeing no such media activity regarding the Colts and Saints, so far.  But, today, for the first time, there is a chink, as discussions are starting to revolve around the lack of quality teams in the league this year as contributing to these two streaks.  We shall see how far that goes.

Back then, Everyone gave their kudos, grudgingly, because they couldn't ignore what the Pats were doing with fingers crossed behind their backs for a Pats loss.  It appears there is a significantly higher "support" to see these teams make it to the SB undefeated than when the Pats did.  As we all recall, most of the country wanted the Pats to lose, history was of no concern to them.  But, now, they'd love to see the anointed Colts, or even the Saints, accomplish something the Pats couldn't.

Sections
Shortcuts