The Colts will destroy the Jets 31-6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

The Colts will destroy the Jets 31-6

Word off the AP news wire is that Colts have revenge in mind for their loss against the Jets earlier in the season. My prediction for the game today is The Colts-31 and the Jets 6. Peyton "my main" Man-ning will be 31-32 for 427 yds with his only incompletion coming on a spike to stop the clock.

Anyone disagree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: The Colts will destroy the Jets 31-6

It's hard to argue with that dogggg. If the Colts come out and score a couple quick ones it could deflate the Jets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I agree but SB Saints 40 Colts 27

So much for team of the decade

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

More like Manning will be 31 of 42 for 327 yards.  3 TD's and an interception on a tipped pass. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Can't argue with your points here, dogg.  But, I do not think you have the same confidence going into the SB, if the Colts get there.  The Saints or Vikings are totally different teams than the upstart Jets, who happen to be enjoying a playoff honeymoon.  Both those teams have an offense AND defense to worry about with a veteran QB.  Jets can be rattled and they talk like a young team, granted it is great for bravado.  The other two, highly doubt it, too many veterans. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shrimper. Show Shrimper's posts

I think the Jets have a good chance and may actually win today.  Not a good AFCCG for us Pat fans not sure how much of this I will/can watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg(g)...you stated the following: 

"Word off the AP news wire is that Colts have revenge in mind for their loss against the Jets earlier in the season. My prediction for the game today is The Colts-31 and the Jets 6. Peyton "my main" Man-ning will be 31-32 for 427 yds with his only incompletion coming on a spike to stop the clock.

Anyone disagree?"

RESPONSE: After days of saying that the Jets were so great...now you're predicting an Indy blowout??!! Isn't this what we've been jousting over in the "Flags for the Colts" thread? The Colts should destroy the flawed, seven loss Jets. While "revenge" may be a factor...the Colts are simply the far superior team. No one thinks the Jets have a chance...myself included. If the Jets win, it will be one of the greatest upsets in NFL history. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

TP- Do you agree or Disagree?

BTW.. I don't joust, I stick and Move baby, Stick and move.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I hope so.  We'll see.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

exactly right Captain. JBolt was all bluster last week. Now where is he with the big talk? Let's talk AFTER the game Dogg.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Well I think the Colts will win fairly easily but I was wrong on 3 of 4 games last week so I may be jinxing them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And all 31 dolt points off drives extended by phantom PI calls????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I hate to say it but the dolts will get a case of the new gang green.

can't stand either team, but i like the under dog jets to upset and watch manning tear up when they get beat

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Well, if Manning going to destroy the Jerks, he better get his head out his a**. 2nd quater, Jerks 7, Colts 3.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

underdogg must be pooping in his jock strap

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

7-6. Jerks, Peon M. already crying to the refs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Can't believe I am rooting for the Jets, but I am, then I want the Saints to smoke them in the SB.

Fans like this jerk, and others, really have turned me sour on the Colts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

underdogg dont you feel stupid

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

uh-oh, jests are handing the colts their azz. any thoughts underdoggg

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

maybe it will be jets 31-6

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from james32. Show james32's posts

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE COLTS(MANNING)AREN'T AS GOOD AS ADVERTISTED REF'S STILL HAVEN'T GOT STARTED YET FOR THEIR BOY PEYTON

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

underdogg thought he was smart... well we see now that he is a dumba$$

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hmm, 17-13 jets winning so far, so much for a blowout

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Word off the AP news wire is that Colts have revenge in mind for their loss against the Jets earlier in the season. My prediction for the game today is The Colts-31 and the Jets 6. Peyton "my main" Man-ning will be 31-32 for 427 yds with his only incompletion coming on a spike to stop the clock.

Anyone disagree?

Wow.  Not your best post ever, dogg.  I hate the Jets, but were you serious here, or just letting out some nervous energy?