The Cupcake Guild and Bustchise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimbob500. Show jimbob500's posts

The Cupcake Guild and Bustchise

We all know of Rustys love for Bustchise or trying to call out Bustchise..

The newest thing Rusty has is the Cupcake Guild which I guess is like a group of posters.

So now rusty, what are all of Bustchises names and who are the members of the cupcake guild and how do you qualify to be one....

Just wondering

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: The Cupcake Guild and Bustchise

Who knows how many names bustchise actually has... but then again, who cares....

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who knows how many names bustchise actually has... but then again, who cares....

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't have nearly as many as Rusty has.  Last I read Rusty was at over 28 names on here... and those are only the ones that we know of.  I'm sure there are more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Will the real Bustchise please stand up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

[/QUOTE]

pretty sure that Bustchise is a myth perpetuated by Rusty. For example, are you Rusty?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Rusty is on drugs  he thinks everyone is out to get him!!!Everyone he says has a ego but only one I see saying hes the smartest one knows everything blah blah blah you make the  choice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Russy doesn't like many here.

Most here don't like Russy.

Russy really doesn't like me.

I called his bluff last Valentines night.

Even posted pictures of me and my girl.

He said it wasn't me because I blurred our faces out.

So I reposted without the blurred faces.

He couldn't take defeat.

Says it wasn't me.  Even after I posted more.

The said my girl was different in each picture.

Bwahahahahahaha!

Russy can't get girls so how would he know.

But then he refers to me wearing muscle shirts as wife beaters, bwahahahahaha!

He doesn't know because he doesn't have muscles.

Only way for him to deal with me is for him to call me bustchise.

He knows I'm not bustchise.

Bustchise would never post his picture here.

But he continues to call me bustchise.

and every time he does, I know I have him mentally beat.

So keep on calling me that, Russy boy. 

You know you are a weak man.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty is on drugs  he things everyone is out to get him!!!Everyone he says has a ego but only one I see sayong hes the smartest one knows everything blah blah blah you make the  choice.

[/QUOTE]

He is over medicated.

He mixes his med's with alcohol.

He has no life away from here.

He he attacks others to make himself feel better.

He is a sad, lonely man.

He is the Patriots version of bustchise.

He is The flying Bustchise!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to jimbob500's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The newest thing Rusty has is the Cupcake Guild which I guess is like a group of posters.

So now rusty, what are all of Bustchises names and who are the members of the cupcake guild and how do you qualify to be one....

Just wondering

[/QUOTE]

This is the type of thread that makes folks not want to post here. Get over your infatuation with Risty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

Just wondering

[/QUOTE]

My guess

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just wondering

[/QUOTE]

This is the type of thread that makes folks not want to post here. Get over your infatuation with Risty.

[/QUOTE]

why, what's it to you if posters fight back against Rusty. Are you a Rusty ball-washer?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

He called me Bustchise once but then again the guy has a name for everyone. Kinda like the characters on Seinfeld did with the Soup Nazi, etc.

As far as cupcakes, I enjoy one now and then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just wondering

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

why, what's it to you if posters fight back against Rusty. Are you a Rusty ball-washer?

[/QUOTE]

Of course I am not a RBW! But why start threads devoted to this nonsense? You probably enjoy it cause that's all you guys do in the Celtics forum.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just wondering

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course I am not a RBW! But why start threads devoted to this nonsense? You probably enjoy it cause that's all you guys do in the Celtics forum.

[/QUOTE]

I dunno, dude.  Seems like you are consistently defending Rusty. Why do you care if people fight back against Rusty? He reaps what he sows.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I have no idea who or what PINK HATS and the CUPCAKE GUILD are but I find it these terms totally entertaining.

I really think Rusty is just like the TV announcer in Nework who goes "mad" (becomes authentic). Rusty is someone who is mad and is not going to take it. He is trying to shake us out of our complacency, to get us to be more real.

Does he create some chaos in the process? Of course! Does society need rebels, people who rarely do the right thing at the right time? People who always upset things? I am sure the answer is yes. Even if, it is just to oppose them and re-assert our own stodgy beliefs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Rusty is as much a Rebel as Kim Kardashian is a Rhodes Scholar 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's good!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimbob500. Show jimbob500's posts

Im still just curious on who the members of the Cupcake Guild is and what users are bustchise.. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Will the real Bustchise please stand up.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

According to Rusty that's all of us at one point or another, lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Just wondering

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

It's actually pretty easy to join. Only really 2 qualifications:

1) Believe TB is still a top 5 QB and not the sole issue with the offense, play calling, and well defense and ST's too

2) Question a move BB has made. Doesn't mean you have to hate BB and can still think of him as a great coach or GM if you like just question a move he's done, such as signing IR Amendola over Welker, questioning a draft pick, questioning not signing good depth behind areas that appear thin. Stuff like that.

If you meet those two standards then you're part of the cupcake guild and if you disagree with Rusty enough you get the Bustchises label.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

Just wondering

[object HTMLDivElement]

1) Believe TB is still a top 5 QB and not the sole issue with the offense, play calling, and well defense and ST's too

2) Question a move BB has made. Doesn't mean you have to hate BB and can still think of him as a great coach or GM if you like just question a move he's done, such as signing IR Amendola over Welker, questioning a draft pick, questioning not signing good depth behind areas that appear thin. Stuff like that.

If you meet those two standards then you're part of the cupcake guild and if you disagree with Rusty enough you get the Bustchises label.

[/QUOTE]

Failure to prostrate yourself at the alter of BB and proclaim him king of all coaches/GMs/people and never EVER say that any other coach or GM is even worthy to carry his jock will also get you in.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just wondering

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

You forgot one category.... there are enablers of the cupcake guild which I seem to be entrenched in.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty pouts by calling people names and putting them into categories.  He has been labeled his whole life, feels the need to do it to others.  He has mental problems.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just wondering

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

You forgot one category.... there are enablers of the cupcake guild which I seem to be entrenched in.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah you're right I forgot. You know it might be easy to say how one is not part of the guild. So, I think Cousteau said it best:

"prostrate yourself at the alter of BB and proclaim him king of all coaches/GMs/people and never EVER say that any other coach or GM is even worthy to carry his jock"

and think Brady is the reason for all the Pats woes in the post season including injures and defense.