The Curious Case Of Paul Solotaroff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: The Curious Case Of Paul Solotaroff

well go to 98.5  those two fools are making complete a***s of themselves.. Felger and Mazz --so fired up about this bogus article they are ready to pee themselves!!!! first they talk about all of AH associates being gang related, low lifers then use the associate of AH to disparage Belichick . And the crap they are making up is really bad, Most talk programs have some integrity but boy they do not!!!  They are buying into this story all the way. too bad Mazz doesn't have the B***s to challenge Felger because he is the more intelligent of the two

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Hmm.

We know about Borges, but this guy is a former drug addict and daddy's boy, growing up wealthy in Manhattan, who likely has never gotten a job on his own before.

He was also a massive steroid user.  He also came from a broken home (divorce) and he was leading somewhat of a thuggish kind of lifestyle himself in his teens.

Funny what happens when you do a bit of reasearch on a source, huh?

Anyone trusting Borges or this fraud, might want to rethink why they're trusting questionable character people who are providing the information that you are considering to be all factual.

'It would ultimately take him a decade to recover from the massive amounts of steroids, alcohol, cocaine, weed, speed and other junk he put in his body during the '70s.'

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/writer-paul-solotaroff-chronicles-summer-steroids-new-book-body-shop-article-1.205213

"That's instresting"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

A liar calling out a liar. The irony is just killing me. You just can't make this stuff up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

My goodness, we have all missed the signs.  

The delusions of grandeur, the lies, anger, denial, lashing out for no reason, false accusations.....and the paranoia. Intervention needed for either PCP use or you're off your meds again for mental illness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OMG!  Are you serious?  Apparently you have never read any of his pieces, and he has written many.  Have you found any that is questioning his stories or facts????

You are a complete joke and here is just another thread to prove it.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

why cant you simply admit something doesnt add up here, rather than call every media outlet and every fan who comments on the situation a liar? clearly the Pats missed something, and it was because of the Pats shoddy security check....for Kraft to say they dont back ground check players on any goings on outside the stadium in my opinion is a senior moment, or a dumb statement by him....

and if Meyer did tell them the truth on Hern, and their security people did do their job and reported to Kraft or BB, then this situation will end up worse than spy gate

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

In response to Inokea4coolaid's comment:

A liar calling out a liar. The irony is just killing me. You just can't make this stuff up.

Sounds great, Fat Virgin. Another older board name, huh?   Can't wait for you to sign in and out again and try to fool everyone.

You're paranoid dude. You think everyone is phat rex. You and Hernandez have more in common than I thought. How's the dust treating you today, Brady basher?

SEEK HELP, Fat Virgin.

WOW

Still denying you're not our JEts troll?  Dahmer is jealous somewhere.

Yep because I'm not. If only there was some way to prove it I'd make a wager with you and then the board would finally be rid of you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

OMG!  Are you serious?  Apparently you have never read any of his pieces, and he has written many.  Have you found any that is questioning his stories or facts????

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

There have been plenty of HIGHLY intelligent people calling in this afternoon challenging Felger and MAzz basically mirroring my (and others') opinions. YES.

You're so naive. Rolling Stone has turned into sensatioanlist rag and everyone has a price.

This Solotaroff loser is a former addict who will apparently do anything for a dime. We know Borges is.

You have no idea who Borges is, do you?

Yes, of course I know who Borges is.  But here is the thing thing.... Paul Solotaroff has been involved in more then Rolling Stone.  It is clear that you have never read any of his sports pieces.  Maybe you should, they are fantastic!! 

Once again, you have no clue what you are talking about.  Seriously, you are becoming a bigger troll every day.  Go back to your customer service calls and put down the keyboard.  You are not old enough to be using it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Inokea4coolaid's comment:

Sounds great, Fat Virgin. Another older board name, huh?   Can't wait for you to sign in and out again and try to fool everyone.

You're paranoid dude. You think everyone is phat rex. You and Hernandez have more in common than I thought. How's the dust treating you today, Brady basher?

SEEK HELP, Fat Virgin.

WOW

Still denying you're not our JEts troll?  Dahmer is jealous somewhere.

Yep because I'm not. If only there was some way to prove it I'd make a wager with you and then the board would finally be rid of you.

Right.  Nice try and a terrible backpedal. You just happen to show up the same time as Bustchise and use almost the exact same tone and words as he does. It's all just a coincidence. lmao

Where was the backpedal? And ya I obviously use some of his phrases to emphasize what a bumbling fool you are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The article is pretty well written, except for the section obviously written by Borges.  His hate for Belichik comes thru loud and clear.

AH was a monster talent.  It's no surprise that BB would try hard to keep him on the field.  But BBs failure is limited to giving AH a big signing bonus, which is a loss to the team.  But as far as AH being a murderer - BB hold no responsibility.

but I wonder if part of the reason Tebow was signed was because of hs relationship to AH.

im surprised that AH's brother couldn't get him on the straight and narrow.  And I don't understand why his uncle on his fathers side didn't try to fill the void left by dads passing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Look, I get this is somewhat a new extra board name for you, so you want it to live on for longer than 2-3 weeks, but just forget it, Fat Virgin.

Woah you got me good with that one, Brady basher.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

An interesting take on this writer.  Why no mention of the fact that he was nominated for the  Pulitzer Prize not once but twice?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Funny what happens when you do a bit of reasearch on a source, huh?

Why did you leave out the two Pulitzer Prize nominations?  Were you unable to uncover that while doing your bit of research?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, getting nominated for the Pulitzer twice is nothing.

Nice job leaving that part out of your bit of research.  Of course you would. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I actually pretty much almost stopped when I saw his Linked IN account.  It's pathetic and generic. 

Good thing daddy knew Norman Mailer has he roided up with Angel Dust in the 1970s and 1980s. Sure makes him a perfect person to be writing pieces about how BB should have known Hernandes was on angel dust and would murder.

Aren't you bright.  lmao

You went to his LinkedIN?

So, so, so, so, so, so, so strange.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

There have been plenty of HIGHLY intelligent people calling in this afternoon challenging Felger and MAzz basically mirroring my (and others') opinions. YES.

You're so naive. Rolling Stone has turned into sensatioanlist rag and everyone has a price.

This Solotaroff loser is a former addict who will apparently do anything for a dime. We know Borges is.

You have no idea who Borges is, do you?

Yes, of course I know who Borges is.  But here is the thing thing.... Paul Solotaroff has been involved in more then Rolling Stone.  It is clear that you have never read any of his sports pieces.  Maybe you should, they are fantastic!! 

Once again, you have no clue what you are talking about.  Seriously, you are becoming a bigger troll every day.  Go back to your customer service calls and put down the keyboard.  You are not old enough to be using it.

If the guy doesn't name his sources, he or his sources are most likely lying! Solotaroff is trying to save a mag that is going out of business. So which is more likely, he wrote an article full of innuendo and info from possibly non-existant "sources" that is sensational and brings in a lot of readers and sells a lot of magazines? Or there was a big conspiracy involving the Pats, the police in Florida, the NCAA, the University of Florida, the University of Florida football team. All the students at the University of Florida while Hern was there and all the people that lived and worked in the area of the U of F.

If you believe this solo guy's story you also have to believe the moon landings were fake!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

well go to 98.5  those two fools are making complete a***s of themselves.. Felger and Mazz --so fired up about this bogus article they are ready to pee themselves!!!! first they talk about all of AH associates being gang related, low lifers then use the associate of AH to disparage Belichick . And the crap they are making up is really bad, Most talk programs have some integrity but boy they do not!!!  They are buying into this story all the way. too bad Mazz doesn't have the B***s to challenge Felger because he is the more intelligent of the two

I left it on all day to hear them make fools of themselves.

How hard is it to accept they saw nothing like thuggery and murder possibly happening with a PCP induced TE prior to August 2012 when they decided to move forward with his new deal?

They were happy with Hernandez's growth from 2010-2012. That's it. NO issues, nothing. No positive drug tests, no arrests, etc.  What is the problem here? 

Even one unnamed former player said Hernandez was trying to remove himself from that lifestyle and another said "Hernandez changed AFTER he go that deal last August".

Ok, so it was AFTER.   BB and Kraft have already taken responsiblity for reading HErnandez wrong and said they felt like they were duped. I would. I feel duped as a fan I am sure his fiancee and baby daughter feel duped.

There's also moron callers calling in, the idiot minions who clearly listen to their show on a regular basis, repeating the lies or non-sourced info they're running with from senstationalist "journalists" like Borges and Solotaroff.

Think fans here like RKrap, TFB12, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, etc. They are Felger and Mazz's wet dreams. 

Here is what is funny:   The sources, the unnamed ones, in the article, are being told info, supposedly, via a deluded and paranoid Hernandez! So, how good can anything be from Hernandez? if he is deluded, paranoid and whacked out on PCP??

It makes no sense!

We trust thugs, whacked out Hernandez over a well decorated NFL coach like BB, who is well respected to the point BB speaks at high schools, universities, etc?

If I was a criminal or thug I'd probably lie, make up crap and get a kickback from Solotaroff and Borges, too.

This is just perfect. I know how you feel. I hate espn so much I watch it all day just to make sure I see all the dumb stuff they say.

Right?

Hey congratulations on your 1,000 post....today.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

More dirt has come out about a guy his idol drafted and then give a whopping extension to on the same day the #33 pick overall (who was well known to have durability concerns) was cut because of...get this...injuries.

Of course it's a busy day for the Forum Jester.  He must defend his idol's honor by deceit, discredit and deflection!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

How hard is it to accept they saw nothing like thuggery and murder possibly happening with a PCP induced TE prior to August 2012 when they decided to move forward with his new deal?

They were happy with Hernandez's growth from 2010-2012. That's it. NO issues, nothing. No positive drug tests, no arrests, etc.  What is the problem here? 

Even one unnamed former player said Hernandez was trying to remove himself from that lifestyle and another said "Hernandez changed AFTER he go that deal last August".

Ok, so it was AFTER.   BB and Kraft have already taken responsiblity for reading HErnandez wrong and said they felt like they were duped. I would. I feel duped as a fan I am sure his fiancee and baby daughter feel duped.

There's also moron callers calling in, the idiot minions who clearly listen to their show on a regular basis, repeating the lies or non-sourced info they're running with from senstationalist "journalists" like Borges and Solotaroff.

Think fans here like RKrap, TFB12, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, etc. They are Felger and Mazz's wet dreams. 

Here is what is funny:   The sources, the unnamed ones, in the article, are being told info, supposedly, via a deluded and paranoid Hernandez! So, how good can anything be from Hernandez? if he is deluded, paranoid and whacked out on PCP??

It makes no sense!

We trust thugs, whacked out Hernandez over a well decorated NFL coach like BB, who is well respected to the point BB speaks at high schools, universities, etc?

If I was a criminal or thug I'd probably lie, make up crap and get a kickback from Solotaroff and Borges, too.

This is just perfect. I know how you feel. I hate espn so much I watch it all day just to make sure I see all the dumb stuff they say.

Right?

The Brady basher stalks the message board all day looking for anything he can claim to be anti-BB and then he spouts off about how that poster is a dork, milennial, virgin, etc. Its been this way for years and it ain't gonna change as long as he is here. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Try a repeat of the same info and more lies.  You're a moron for trusting Ron Borges.

You should be mortified.

Are you this dumb?  Ron Borges could not take the lead on this piece at the Herald, so he called up his buddy in NY and they sold a piece to Rolling Stone who is desperate to make money.

Did you see the terrorist kid on their cover last month?

I put some faith in the two time Pulitzer Prize nominee.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

More dirt has come out about a guy his idol drafted and then give a whopping extension to on the same day the #33 pick overall (who was well known to have durability concerns) was cut because of...get this...injuries.

Of course it's a busy day for the Forum Jester.  He must defend his idol's honor by deceit, discredit and deflection!

Yeah, BB is really an idiot. Ras I also had an 86 draft grade. People thought he was going to do well in this league. Hernandez was Dallas Clark in his prime for 3 years before he murdered a guy. I guess BB, who should be most Pats fans idol, should have known better. Good one buddy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

It makes no sense!

Right?

What is your weird little problem with me lately? Care to explain?

All you are doing is enabling trolls with your attitude.  

Your a thread hi jacker Russ. You revert everything back to Brady on more then half of your threads which in your case is a lot of threads. Then you reply to every single person who disagrees with you, which again in your case, is a LOT.

Sections
Shortcuts