The Curious Case Of Pete Carroll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: The Curious Case Of Pete Carroll

They still have the best D IMO.  A great run game.  A young and upcoming QB...  Tate is solid and Baldwin is coming into his own... they should be just fine. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

never cared for him, i don't think he wears long term at all

was surprised that he put what he did together last year

unless he knew of the wr's injuries b4 i just cannot
    get on him for that

with those injuries, and unless thye have some wr's
    SF is not the clear favorite to win it all - at least to me

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

No, not as successful college coach at USC with NCAA violations, but how he's pulling Schneider's strings as GM and appearing to still not have a clue lie he did here doing it with Grier.

1. Percy Harvin done for the year most likely with a serious hip surgery/problem.

2. SIdney Rice now flying to Switzerland (lol) for a look at his knee.

That's 2 starting and overrated WRs with bloated contracts now possibly done for 2013.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/seahawks-wr-sidney-rice-heads-switzerland-treatment-knee-204416888.html

Discuss:

what does this have to do with Pete Carrol? Players get hurt, thats part of the game. Is this another thread where you look bad in the end? You need to refrain from posting until the regular reason and stop reaching for stories. Stop hating on success of other teams and stop praying for other teams downfalls and deflecting from Pats issues on a Pats forum.  Those traits speak to a serious paranoia and to think you dont even play for the team or own any shares. Relax,  Seatlle is long way from N.E.  I guess you missed where Bru was went out his way to praise Petey. I think I'll take Bru's word over yours...lol - we all know how you hate those old pats players on D, you know the ones who made BB look good and have since allowed us to see how hard it is to win and how great a team those units were.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Why are you posting about Carroll?  He hasn't been part of the organization in well over a decade, he has never won anything of significance at the NFL level and he coaches a team we could only play in the SB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

No, not as successful college coach at USC with NCAA violations, but how he's pulling Schneider's strings as GM and appearing to still not have a clue lie he did here doing it with Grier.

1. Percy Harvin done for the year most likely with a serious hip surgery/problem.

2. SIdney Rice now flying to Switzerland (lol) for a look at his knee.

That's 2 starting and overrated WRs with bloated contracts now possibly done for 2013.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/seahawks-wr-sidney-rice-heads-switzerland-treatment-knee-204416888.html

Discuss:

what does this have to do with Pete Carrol? Players get hurt, thats part of the game. Is this another thread where you look bad in the end? You need to refrain from posting until the regular reason and stop reaching for stories. Stop hating on success of other teams and stop praying for other teams downfalls and deflecting from Pats issues on a Pats forum.  Those traits speak to a serious paranoia and to think you dont even play for the team or own any shares. Relax,  Seatlle is long way from N.E.  I guess you missed where Bru was went out his way to praise Petey. I think I'll take Bru's word over yours...lol - we all know how you hate those old pats players on D, you know the ones who made BB look good and have since allowed us to see how hard it is to win and how great a team those units were.

Yeah, right. Bruschi sure understands personnel management and economics. How did his raving about the Jets in 2010 and 2011 work out as he bashed BB's approach? LOL

It has to do with Carroll, because of his hard on for Percy Harvin and how Harvin got a massive deal after they traded 3 picks for him. Now, Harvin will be lost for the year.

Now, they ship Rice, another former Carroll-infused idea, to Switzerland during camp to look at his knees after multiple concussions?

If BB had this going on here, you and your buddies would be on here with exclamation points and ranting and raving about our WR situation.

Im sorry, I dont ever recall getting on BB for a player getting injured. Maybe if he picked up an injury prone player I may question it depending on how many resources and money went into the pick/signing. Other than that, I dont think Ive ever blamed a coach outside of BB putting Seymour in at Fb and his messing his knee up. There have been some that questioned Gronk being on the FG unit and injuring his arm, but its part of the game. It seems like your condition is worsening rusty. I hope one day you seek the help you need.  Stop being obsessed and paranoid about other teams, its only July and everyone is starting from ground zero and last I checked Peteys team pretty good last year. He knows how to build a secondary, I know that. BB should consult him in that regard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

All I know is that BB took a Carroll team that hadn't had a losing season in 3 tries and had made the playoffs twice, and went 5-11 with it until Brady came along.

I put Carroll in the Tebow/Moss category. "Experts" judge them based on their incredible insight instead of, you know, facts.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Why are you posting about Carroll?  He hasn't been part of the organization in well over a decade, he has never won anything of significance at the NFL level and he coaches a team we could only play in the SB.

Russ sees his job as a Belichickie is to discredit every other franchise, their personnel, their coaches, etc. 

Nothing positive should be written about these others.  Nothing negative should be written about the pats or belichick. 

This is the code by which russ lives. 

Sections
Shortcuts