The Curse of Spygate

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: The Curse of Spygate

Poor Leon. Imagine being a fan of a team that hasn't been to a SB since before the Beatles broke up and is the laughingstock of the football world. He needs to post stupid rants here because his life has nothing else to offer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Amazing how fans ouside of NE do not let this die.  So dillusional in thinking this ACTUALLY had an impact on the outcome of games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well none of you were going to bring up the elephant in the room so I thought that I would.

The Curse has showed up twice since the pats were involved in the cheating scandal. The black eye of the pats organization.I understand that many of you just want the whole thing to go away but the Spoting World outside of NE percieve the pats as the organization that cheated to win.

Is it real,the catch off of Tyrees head,Brady's horrible passes in the last SB or is it fake. The Curse has showed up twice so far. The question is when does the Curse show up again?

Personally i hope the pats get to the SB and lose again...but that's just me. And if it's something flukey well that just adds to it

[/QUOTE]

Here's the difference Leon.

Pat fans embrace success.

You hug failure.

I feel bad for a small person like you who's life has been reduced to posting on another teams board.

BTW spygate isn't even on our radar nor is the made up curse you speak of.

The question you should be asking yourself........

Will the jets ever be relevant?

[/QUOTE]

The Jets are relevant... it's just not success relevance more like circus relevance.

[/QUOTE]

Of course Leon hugs failure. He's a Jets fan. The very word Jets means failure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amazing how fans ouside of NE do not let this die.  So dillusional in thinking this ACTUALLY had an impact on the outcome of games.

[/QUOTE]

Jealousy

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

But BB has suffered enough....I know for a fact last June his dog was run over by a car and had to be put down......Must be a fallout of the spygate curse....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jealous of a team that what caught cheating!?

Never!

Somebody mentioned how everybody outside of NE "just won't let Spygate go"!!Nobody should EVER let Spygate go. I understand how you all want to just brush it under the dirty rug BUT you've earned the scrutiny and the label of an organization that CHEATED.

Sure it's a bitter pill to swallow but your arrogant Coach was warned.The last 2 SB's that the pats lost ...I believe that NE got what it deserved and hopefully will for as long as they're around.

Most people outside of NE think this way. Like I mentioned earlier "The Curse" has some merit!!...or Brady really blew the last SB with that horrible pass to Welker.

[/QUOTE]

If the "Butt Fumble" isn't the product of a curse, I don't know what is. LOL

If this supposed curse means the Pats keep going to SBs and the Jets watch at home, I'm good with it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You ,the horribly accented are a funny group! Always have been always will be!

Only one of you actually gave some merit to the possibility of a Curse. Many of you think about it but don't dare speak of it.You're embarrassed by it and it's understandable. You should be.

BB did this to you. His arrogance ,thinking he is bigger then the greatest game ever played will cost the pats for years to come.Yet...you still have verbal circle jerks in here pontificating your support of the cheater on a daily basis.

Some of you take it way too far but that is a conversation for another day...Babe and TFB..,.I think TFB has one of those portrait tatoos of Brady over his heart!  LOL

Once again-BB is nothing without Brady

It's happened twice so far and for me personally...I can't wait to witness it again. You've earned it NE!

So gang! Is everybody having a productive day!?

[/QUOTE]

I think I speak for most Patriots fans when I express my concern that your obsession with the New England Patriots is going to kill you prematurely.  The Patriots' almost unparalleled success, especially against your own pathetic team, is so galling to you and is eating away at you.  The stress cannot be good for your heart.  I beg you to seek professional help before it is too late. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I googled butt fumble and came up with this....

buttfumble jersey

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I googled butt fumble and came up with this....

buttfumble jersey

[/QUOTE]

"BUTTFUMBLE"

Pretty much sums up poor Leon.

Beating a drum no one care's about in NE.

Speaking of butts.

I think thats how his mom delivered him.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Honda!!!! My man - How are ya!?

The Curse has showed up twice thus far and all you can do is post a picture of a guy in a Jets jersey!That is not a very good comeback.

So since the Curse has showed up twice so far . What are the odds of it showing up in the playoff game this Sunday?

I'm hoping JJ Watt hits Brady harder then Mo Lewis hit Bledsoe...but hey that's just me!

[/QUOTE]

So now you want Pats to lose this week??....Yesterday you  wanted Pats in SB to lose....As a Jets fan your NATURALLY confused

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

I am befuddled by this impression that anyone not a Patriots fan considers - or EVER considered - Spygate to be a reason to consider the Pats a 'tainted' franchise somehow. ESPN made a huge deal of it. Of course they did - it made them money. The general public...other sports fans...they watched, listened. Then they moved on.

I am a SPORTS fan who happens to be originally from Boston. I am also a businessman who travels the country extensively. I follow all the Boston area teams and am a 'fan', but I do not worship them to the degree some do. Life has taught me that living vicariously through activities in which you are not a participant becomes hollow in time. I watch games in sports bars or at fan group watch parties in nearly every NFL city over the course of a year. I have specifically asked about Spygate, then and more recently.

I can honestly say that virtually NONE of the fans of football teams other than the Jets make a fuss over Spygate. 

Sorry to burst your bubble Leon (assuming this to be a suitable moniker from what I have read) but NOBODY CARES about Spygate any place but NY. Even then, it is only Jets fans - and not even a lot of THEM. Giants fans could care less - granted they have less reason than ANYONE to care. But even most of the Jets fans I have spoken with really don't think it was a big deal. Did they ACT like it was a big deal? OF COURSE...it was an opportunity to poke fun at a rival...a far more successful rival at that. Everyone enjoys a little humor and 'AHA' fun at a regular opponent's expense.

At WORST, most fans are just happy that it was someone ELSE'S team that took the heat. Most agree that whatever the Pats were doing simply wasn't that unusual, they were just the team that Goodell chose to make a point. Just like in business when everyone is using a questionable practice, the government wants to go after a company that will get people's attention when an issue is made.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BombBuster. Show BombBuster's posts

Appearing on FOX NFL Sunday, Jay Glazer said the Jets "can't give the position away" when talking about their general manager vacancy.

Nuff said!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

After all the years, you would think even a borderline nonfunctional imbecile like the OP can come up with some new material.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CornHole12. Show CornHole12's posts

The curse lives on!!

Sections
Shortcuts