The Curse of Tebow!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Curse of Tebow!

Tim Tebow can win a playoff game in Denver for the Broncos but Manning can't.  Welcome to the Tebow curse!  30 seconds left with 2 time outs... Manning Kneels the ball!  Tim Tebow would have passed a long TD.  And then the Tebow curse shows up for the game ending INT!!  And that folks is your 2012 NFL MVP!  Are you kidding me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: The Curse of Tebow!

In response to TFB12's comment:

Tim Tebow can win a playoff game in Denver for the Broncos but Manning can't.  Welcome to the Tebow curse!  30 seconds left with 2 time outs... Manning Kneels the ball!  Tim Tebow would have passed a long TD.  And then the Tebow curse shows up for the game ending INT!!  And that folks is your 2012 NFL MVP!  Are you kidding me?

tfb, i love it! and exaclty as i woudl have it as well. 

they pissed all over the guy who did so much for them, even bringing peyton there. no way he goes there if they win 3-4 games they wouldnt have won if tebow didnt come in and turn them around (the deffense as well reponded bigtime to him).

once elwaygot rid of him as fast as he could, i hoped it woudl bite elway in the butt and he never gets a championship while in that org.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bill Belichick talked about how he won't stay in the foxhole, he will attack the Texans.  John Fox stayed in that foxhole tonight!  I guess he figured he couldn't attack with that Manning guy.  Wonder if John Fox was wishing he had Tebow tonight, hahahaha!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Bill Belichick talked about how he won't stay in the foxhole, he will attack the Texans.  John Fox stayed in that foxhole tonight!  I guess he figured he couldn't attack with that Manning guy.  Wonder if John Fox was wishing he had Tebow tonight, hahahaha!

laughhhhhhhhhing.

hope tebow plays somewhere and does well. 

justice

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Why should Denver pay TT 3 mil a year to get them to the divisional round of the playoffs when they can pay Poutin Manning 20 mil a year to get to the same spot!!! Guess Elway and John Fox flunked economics!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Why should Denver pay TT 3 mil a year to get them to the divisional round of the playoffs when they can pay Poutin Manning 20 mil a year to get to the same spot!!! Guess Elway and John Fox flunked economics!

nice one.

but my understanding is tebows contract is 5 mil per yr this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Career Advances in the playoffs:

Manning 3 in 15 seasons and 8 one and dones

Tebow 1 in 2 seasons and no one and dones

Had Tebow been allowed to play this year, it would have been Tebow coming to Foxboro

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Very interesting point. Who knew?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

nice one.

but my understanding is tebows contract is 5 mil per yr this year.

Who cares? Do you know where that 15-17 million could've gone? Into fixing the safety position. =D 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Tebow won a playoff game because they let him throw the ball...Manning lost because not once but twice Fox played not to lose in the forth quarter. 3 and 7 with the Ravens down to their last timeout he chose run the ball and with 30 seconds left in regulation with two timeouts they kneeled on it rather than taking a couple of shots to move the chains and try to get into field goal position, after the Broncos safety failed to get deep enough and let Flaco throw it over the top To tie the game. both decision were at the time questionable, that today Fox will have to explain to his boss...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Peter Tebow (Tim's brother) tweeted, "Am I the only happy person in Denver, this morning"?  Love or hate Tebow, That was some funny s#!t. LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

it is hilarious that manning didn't go as far as tebow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

And this is the only negative about yesterdays game... People are now going to say curse of Tebow and that Tebow would have won it. Last year Ala would have crushed Pit and I highly doubt Tebow would have beaten Balt. Yes Manning chocked like usual but at least he was good enough to get there. Tebow wasn't even good enough to overtake Sanchez as a starter

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

How about one of your excellent artistic portrayals showing John Fox in a 'foxhole'.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:

it is hilarious that manning didn't go as far as tebow.

Actually yesterday was a divisional playoff round last year the Broncos lost to the Pats in
     the divisonal round it's just that the Broncos had to play wildcard weekend so the Broncos did get as far this year as last

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sections
Shortcuts