The Curse of Vinatieri

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

Re: The Curse of Vinatieri

In Response to The Curse of Vinatieri:
    [QUOTE]I hate to break it to all the New England fans, but the Patriots will not win another Super Bowl under Bill Belichick.   It’s the “Curse of Vinatieri”.   Letting Vinatieri go was the beginning of the end for the franchise.   Last night was yet another example of the continued failure in the playoffs.      
    Posted by Curse-of-Vinatieri[/QUOTE]

86 years without another Lombardi Trophy.  Just imagine!  The HORROR!!  The HORROR!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I hate to break it to all the New England fans, but the Patriots will not win another Super Bowl under Bill Belichick.   It’s the “Curse of Vinatieri”.   Letting Vinatieri go was the beginning of the end for the franchise.   Last night was yet another example of the continued failure in the playoffs.      

OK Leon now go back to your wedat name

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

Clearly a Colts fan...

Sections
Shortcuts