The Curse of Wes Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: The Curse of Wes Welker

Huh? What does Welker have to do with Miller's appeal? By the way, I heard a rumor that Miller was overseas visiting the troops when he missed the test. if that is true, I could see Goodell letting him off the hook. We'll see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Rusty started drinking early today. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Another freaking troll thread!!  Freaking Trolls around this place.  

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

so lets call it now...I say Denver is 12-4 this year and gets home field assuming Manning stays healthy

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I was half joking with the Curse of Welker title.  He spreaind his anakle last night. Going to be hard to cut on it for him. Wolfe carted off with a neck problem. Bailey on crutches. Vazquez down with a leg problem. They cannot afford another interior lineman injury.

According to Wikipedia, you meet the definition of a troll.

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)     In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Shocking!  Rusty is once again crying about how unfair it all is.

Queenie, tell me this... why is it wrong for other teams to "buy a superbowl" (or as it's commonly known throught the NFL - sign FAs) but ok for the patsies to buy/rent players (Ellis, Ocho, Amendola, Lloyd, Talib, Wilson, Carter, Anderson) and not win a superbowl?

I've already explained this to you 100 times, but apparently you still don't get it. You don't build your base via FA anymore. It's too expensive.

So, getting bargain players with experience to infuse into your roster like Mark Anderson, Waters, Carter, or even Brand Lloyd at DIRT CHEAP prices because you have leverage as a GM, is called being a good GM.

Letting Mike Wallace dictate to you in Miami at 13 million per is not good GM work. At all.

Amendola is not a rental. Talib may not be either. He's on a prove it 1 year deal like basically every FA CB that was on the market this year due to the flat cap.

Meanwhile, Denver and Elway got absolutely smoked by Dumervil and his agent and then paid for Welker, where they hadn't budgeted for that. Mistakes which show up on other parts of the roster.

Denver's LBs and secondary is not good nor is it experienced with continuity, nor is it deep. It was a problem hidden all last year. Every time  they played a team with a good or great QB, they got shredded.

I love it! Rusty always rolls all the "BIG THREE" free agent signings over the last five years with 60 million that we had to spend (over the last three years combined). And now he has added one more guy, but who really cares?

THE BIG THREE...an old guard who didn't want to stay here for more than a year because he wanted to get paid. A old deffensive end, who lasted 8 games. And a young, stick pass rusher who gave us 5 games of production before bolting for the contract.

60 million to spend and we ended up with three guys who lasted a year...not even a year. Tears!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What I find especially hilarious is that around these parts the ultimate insult has become, "now you are sounding like Rusty". LMAO

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

"A" old offensive end?  What is an "offensive end"?

Your twisted agenda dumbkoff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I just hope we finally have a defense that won't give up 83 and 85 yard last minute drives to lose games.  Especially the biggest game in the world of pro football.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I just hope we finally have a defense that won't give up 83 and 85 yard last minute drives to lose games.  Especially the biggest game in the world of pro football.

I hear ya TFB12!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I just hope our QB and our slot WR don't disappear in postseasons after showing up against weaker Ds during the year, duping the fanbase into thinking that helps us when they do disappear in the postseason.

I just hope the O-line and running game don't disappear and lay the entire load on Brady like they have done in the past playoffs dumbkoff.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Maybe he cursed himself!

Wes Welker has a sprained ankle

Posted by Mike Florio on August 18, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT WelkerAP

It’ll be a little harder for Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning and receiver Wes Welker to work on their chemistry.

Coach John Fox said after Saturday’s loss to the Seahawks that receiver Wes Welker sprained an ankle, and that he’ll be evaluated on Sunday.

Per a league source, the Broncos will know more about Welker’s status later today.  Per a separate source, it’s currently expected to be a day-to-day situation; there’s a chance, however, it could be a week-to-week proposition.

With less than three weeks until the Ravens comes to town, it makes sense to keep a close eye on the situation — especially since as of a week ago Brandon Stokley is no longer available as an emergency replacement.

Oh, he’ll be in Denver that night.  But like Elvis Dumervil, Stokley now plays for Baltimore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty found a pair of BB's jocky underwear.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Rusty found a pair of BB's jocky underwear.

+1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Those are actually stained panties from Brady's Uggs line of product from SB 46.

Got to admit I'm surprised you would wear Brady's stained uggs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Those are actually stained panties from Brady's Uggs line of product from SB 46.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Gotta admit, not shocked you have massive reading comprehension issues at the manor there, Diapers.

The best move BB ever made in the last 3 years?

Trading Moss and walking from Welkie. Brady never looked so good once Moss was dealt.  He'll be the same now that Welkie is gone.

Thank you, BB.   I am a fan of this team. TEAM. Not one player or two players who bump their stats for ego. and then choke it down to lose it for our  team. Not a fan of that.

Ironically, that was the backbone of your case as to why Brady was better than Gomer was just that; performing well in the postseason and regular season, while Gomer would ONLY do it in the regular season.

OUCH. Sucks to be exposed, huh?

Your buddy, TFB12, is so in love with Brady and Welkie, back in March he created this childish soap opera drama, wetting his pants here for 3 or 4 days in utter shock BB was walking.  Many of us were not shocked at all.

BB makes NO ONE is above the TEAM, including one Tom Brady.

Brady's 8 TDs and 9 INTs in his last 3 HOME AFC Title games is a real stat. It's one BB is tired of.  I am proud BB is our great GM and coach.  Best ever. Not even close.

[/QUOTE]

Your a fan of the team?

More like a fan of BB's under uggs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady never looked so good once Moss was dealt. 

It is astonishing how completely dumb you are dumbkoff.

Exactly the opposite is true.

Brady never looked so good as when Moss arrived. That is 100% a fact. Unless you think Brady's greatest of all-time 2007 season was him doing "worse". LMAO@U (ur so f'n stupid)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady's 8 TDs and 9 INTs in his last 3 HOME AFC Title games is a real stat.

Cherry pick much dumbkoff? Brady has a better record in CGs than Montana. LMAO@U

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Brady never looked so good once Moss was dealt. 

It is astonishing how completely dumb you are dumbkoff.

Exactly the opposite is true.

Brady never looked so good as when Moss arrived. That is 100% a fact. Unless you think Brady's greatest of all-time 2007 season was him doing "worse". LMAO@U (ur so f'n stupid)

Sorry for getting off the subject but I think Brady never looked so good when he had Moss, WW, Gronk, AH, a young healthy Branch, Dillion and the 2004 defense. Unfortunately he never had that combination all at the same time. With the NFL cap I think it's almost impossible to have it all at the same time. ...but IF these young wideouts can stretch the field, Amandola and Eldeman can create mismatches in the slot, Gronk, Ballard, Sudfeld blocking for the run and exposing the middle as well as having a solid respectable running game then this offense will be one of the most balanced we've seen and is going to be every bit as good if not better at winning games.

It will also take this defense to take it to the next level and be one of the top 10 defenses in the NFL. So far the front 7 really look solid which is going to really help the defensive secondary but the D line is thin and the secondary still has big question marks. Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Gotta admit, not shocked you have massive reading comprehension issues at the manor there, Diapers.

The best move BB ever made in the last 3 years?

Trading Moss and walking from Welkie. Brady never looked so good once Moss was dealt.  He'll be the same now that Welkie is gone.

Thank you, BB.   I am a fan of this team. TEAM. Not one player or two players who bump their stats for ego. and then choke it down to lose it for our  team. Not a fan of that.

Ironically, that was the backbone of your case as to why Brady was better than Gomer was just that; performing well in the postseason and regular season, while Gomer would ONLY do it in the regular season.

OUCH. Sucks to be exposed, huh?

Your buddy, TFB12, is so in love with Brady and Welkie, back in March he created this childish soap opera drama, wetting his pants here for 3 or 4 days in utter shock BB was walking.  Many of us were not shocked at all.

BB makes NO ONE is above the TEAM, including one Tom Brady.

Brady's 8 TDs and 9 INTs in his last 3 HOME AFC Title games is a real stat. It's one BB is tired of.  I am proud BB is our great GM and coach.  Best ever. Not even close.

Good grief, Rusty.  Letting Moss go was a huge mistake.  Sure They did well until the Jets put down the blue print on how to beat them.  Do we have to go over this again for the millionth time or do you just like to keep trolling about it?

Without Moss there was no deep threat.  Crowd the middle of the field, play in the box and shut down all the short stuff.  Which the Jets did.  Also hampers the run game big time because the defense doesn't isn't spread out due to no deep threat.  Moss spread the defense, opening up the field which opened up the short passes and run game.  It's basic football.

Sections
Shortcuts