The Curse of Wes Welker

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Re: The Curse of Wes Welker

Y'all worry to much......

Exhale, pay no attention the Trolls and pray we don't lose anyone significant to this silly sason...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to threejak's comment:

Y'all worry to much......

Exhale, pay no attention the Trolls and pray we don't lose anyone significant to this silly sason...

True.  Who knows how long the tandem of BB and Brady will be around.  Can't be much longer before we see a signficant decline in Brady's performance/skill. It will hit much sooner than we all want, so, we may enjoy it while it's happening in real-time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Queenie you are an absolute joke. Everyone hates you, even wozzy and truechamp think you're a trollish loser. Bwahaha you have no life.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Those are actually stained panties from Brady's Uggs line of product from SB 46.

Got to admit I'm surprised you would wear Brady's stained uggs.

Gotta admit, not shocked you have massive reading comprehension issues at the manor there, Diapers.

The best move BB ever made in the last 3 years?

Trading Moss and walking from Welkie. Brady never looked so good once Moss was dealt.  He'll be the same now that Welkie is gone.

Thank you, BB.   I am a fan of this team. TEAM. Not one player or two players who bump their stats for ego. and then choke it down to lose it for our  team. Not a fan of that.

Ironically, that was the backbone of your case as to why Brady was better than Gomer was just that; performing well in the postseason and regular season, while Gomer would ONLY do it in the regular season.

OUCH. Sucks to be exposed, huh?

Your buddy, TFB12, is so in love with Brady and Welkie, back in March he created this childish soap opera drama, wetting his pants here for 3 or 4 days in utter shock BB was walking.  Many of us were not shocked at all.

BB makes NO ONE is above the TEAM, including one Tom Brady.

Brady's 8 TDs and 9 INTs in his last 3 HOME AFC Title games is a real stat. It's one BB is tired of.  I am proud BB is our great GM and coach.  Best ever. Not even close.

[/QUOTE]

Hey I just wanted to let you know there was a few gramatical errors in this "post". Also there was several instances of poor use of sentences and lets face it, you used too many commas...ruined the flow.

But on a brighter note you still haven't a clue about football. At least you're consistent with that.