Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

The D looked Hungry...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

The D looked Hungry...

Was it just me or did the Pats D play a great game yesterday. I mean they were aggressive & made plays to get the Bills Offense off the field.

In simple terms they looked hungry. Am I the only one who saw that???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: The D looked Hungry...

they played like a passionate football team.  James Sanders and Burgess have infused some life into the defense.

i would like to see us continue the 3rd down package

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

In Response to The D looked Hungry...:
    Was it just me or did the Pats D play a great game yesterday. I mean they were aggressive & made plays to get the Bills Offense off the field. In simple terms they looked hungry. Am I the only one who saw that???
    Posted by KUL00

Agree, but they still can not tackle.  I am tired of seeing Patriot defenders consistently tackling the ball carrier around the head and shoulders.  Yestereday was a classic for poor tackling with the Bills consistently breaking free from the first Patriots defender.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'm going for the "Flash Mob" defense, when they all mill around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

if only they could play like that against the better teams.

Sections
Shortcuts