The D Through 8 Games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: The D Through 8 Games

The D should be much better with the emergence of Dennard and if BB is going to play Cole in the slot more. Moore has been terrible all season, but he's clearly better than Arrington. 

Given time to gel, the secondary should be better with Chung and McCourty patrolling deep. Wilson isn't ready yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The D should be much better with the emergence of Dennard and if BB is going to play Cole in the slot more. Moore has been terrible all season, but he's clearly better than Arrington. 

Given time to gel, the secondary should be better with Chung and McCourty patrolling deep. Wilson isn't ready yet.

[/QUOTE]

Chung just plain stinks.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is what confuses me...why do you think we will be better with Chung patrolling deep? To me he's a guy that kills us in coverage and adds nowhere near enough as a physical presence. To me he is gone faster than you can say...3rd and 8, pass goes over the middle...Chung in coverage...first down!!

I'd rather have the young kids out there - at least they can get better - Chung has proven he can't. Dennard looks very promising, Cole looked good the other day. You're right, Moore has been the terrible out there (and Arrington will hurt you too).

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Chung used to be the fired up energy guy .... Remember that?  he's average at best without that .. now he's the stand around watching guy.

he needs to get some old "Wang Chung " tapes and get his vibe back....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I agree Chung is the definition of average.

Every team has a Chung or better.

Loius Delmas, Troy polamalu, Ed Reed, Eric Berry, Antoine Bethea, Earl Thomas, Adrian Wilson, Ryan Clark, Micheal Griffin, Roman Harper, Eric Weddle, TJ Ward, Antrel Rolle, Kenny Phillips, Jarius Byrd, Dashon Goldson, Harrison Smith, Mark Barron, Rashad Jones, Donte Whitner, Reggie Nelson, Micheal Huff, Daniel Manning and the list goes on... And those are the guys that are better then Chung...Oh ya Tyvon Branch.

Guys at least as good as Chung are...

Laron Landry, Atari Bigby, Dawon Landry, Yeremiah Bell, Quinton Mikell, Bernard Pollard, Thomas Decoud, Nate Allen, Whoever is playing safety in Denver. and the list does in fact go on.

I'm sorry dude but Chung does nothing well but bring energy, stuff the run and miss at least 5 games a year..  You need to accept reality.. He won't be resigned so you can hop off his Johnson at any point.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think we will be better than last year, the d at times has been dominant this year but inconsistent . The offense looks like they worked out their problems and are better than ever. I'd expect the defense to improve and become consistent too. They have better players back there, they are young and make mistakes but they will correct it. The d improves every year and plays its best late in the season and will again.

I have complete faith in this team right now. 

10. This post has been removed.