The day darkness fell on Boston sports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mauibrew. Show mauibrew's posts

The day darkness fell on Boston sports

This was the day we have been fearing. Our heros for the 5 plus years are no more. Papelbon is human, Brady a shell of himself and belichick has been out coached in more games in the last two years than can be counted on both hands.

I get every Denver game out here in Hawaii and today I saw Peyton Manning take over Kyle Orton. Orton had more completions in this game then I think in the previous four. Brady is, dare I say awful at this point. Granted he did bring us back against Buffalo. The same Buffalo who lost to Cleveland today after just allowing two completions. Pats could easily be 1-4 If not for an idiot return man and a Ravens receiver who can't catch a cold. Brady has missed so many passes this year probably more than he has in his career combined. He has had several chances to put a tying or winning drive together and has failed mostly due to execution. Even I will admit the Pats seem to be getting every break in the book and still can't capitalize.

As far as the Sox go they have little to no enthusiasm. Maybe its the sea of pink hats but with the Yanks ready to reload at DH, LF, and RF next year we could quickly become the KC Royals or Marlins with the youth movement and over paying for washed up veterans. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: The day darkness fell on Boston sports

Indeed it has. I hope what they say is true "The night is the darkest before the dawn". Not sure if I said that right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

Kyle Orton.

Mark Sanchez.

Not good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Brady is getting better

It was a crappy day but I am not going to be down because of 1 day or 1 game. The sox need to improve the hitting situation and the patriots need to keep improving week to week. Its unfortunate that the pats lost today but I think it is just fuel for their motivation. I always said when they were working on a perfect season.... losing is necessary and not having lost at all is why the pats lost the superbowl . complacency is a !@#$%

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super38. Show Super38's posts

In Response to The day darkness fell on Boston sports:
    This was the day we have been fearing. Our heros for the 5 plus years are no more. Papelbon is human, Brady a shell of himself and belichick has been out coached in more games in the last two years than can be counted on both hands. I get every Denver game out here in Hawaii and today I saw Peyton Manning take over Kyle Orton. Orton had more completions in this game then I think in the previous four. Brady is, dare I say awful at this point. Granted he did bring us back against Buffalo. The same Buffalo who lost to Cleveland today after just allowing two completions. Pats could easily be 1-4 If not for an idiot return man and a Ravens receiver who can't catch a cold. Brady has missed so many passes this year probably more than he has in his career combined. He has had several chances to put a tying or winning drive together and has failed mostly due to execution. Even I will admit the Pats seem to be getting every break in the book and still can't capitalize. As far as the Sox go they have little to no enthusiasm. Maybe its the sea of pink hats but with the Yanks ready to reload at DH, LF, and RF next year we could quickly become the KC Royals or Marlins with the youth movement and over paying for washed up veterans. 
    Posted by mauibrew

For cripes sake, a bit melodramatic I think. Brady has not played in a year, he is going to stink for a few games. Nothing more to it. 

Sections
Shortcuts