The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady:
    Are you posting from a mental institution? There is no question that Belichick cheated. That's the subject of this thread. You patsie fans just don't want to face the fact that due to your coaches unethical behavior, your three superbowls wins will always be looked on with some doubt, especially since they were so close. Now, go back to staring at a wall and drooling on yourself...
    Posted by ManningRules

Babe's beating up on you just the way CoolPat used to do.  You look really stupid, again, I'm sorry to say.
      But that's the way you seem to enjoy it.
    I don't know why you put yourself thru this, time after time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : Fixed that for ya Whaaaaa.  If it wasn't for Bill Belichick and the Patriots Peyton would have 4-5 titles and still be playing with the Colts.  Goodell should make them give back their rings.   Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaa.
    Posted by MoreRings

The thing about idiots like MR is.....they all think that if the Pats hadn't won all those SBs, the Colts and Manning would have...!

I tried to explain to him once that you can't go one-and-done every year and still expect to win the the Super Bowl.  Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : You're still here....? And talking now about Paidaton's (your man-crush, super hero and Jedi saviour) deceit and cheating in stealing Jimbo irsay's 18 million when he knew he wasn't going to be playing football last year, I see. For once I agree with you, and am glad you recognize Manning's criminal side.
    Posted by Mr Bojangles

The guy is the son of his mother and brother.
    Doesn't know better.
    They get paid all the time for sitting on their front porch, where he's from.
    Why shouldn't his idol paymeaton?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : Babe's beating up on you just the way CoolPat used to do.  You look really stupid, again, I'm sorry to say.   But that's the way you seem to enjoy it. I don't know why you put yourself thru this, time after time.
    Posted by Mr Bojangles

Low self esteem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Belichek should have been kicked out of the NFL for the locker room espionge bit, and The Pats should have been forced to give back their Superbowl rings.
    Posted by ManningRules

But he wasn't, and they weren't. LMAO@U

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Dumb thread, dumb OP.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : oops!  Sorry. I dont pay attention to the history of your cheating team. This still dont change the fact that your team cheated and will never hoist another Lombardi Trophy as long as BB and Brady are still around.
    Posted by ManningRules

you really must be a moron not to think other teams in the nfl didnt do the same thing lets see since then we have had 3 other coaches come forward and admited that that taping was a common practice in the nfl so you dumb post holds no water with all its factless holes distorted like the frontal lobe in your brain. oooh so bountys are ok though nfl team have been and always look  and looking to take the competitive advantages period.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : I was talking about when he trolled the Colts forum over the past 5 years you twit. Since you ask.The Colts will be fine in a year or two..Where will your team be. No more Brady, no more video taping...Its gonna be a mess around here. Good luck getting past the two Mannings this year. Odds are, one of them will be winning the SB again.     LONG LIVE THE *
    Posted by ManningRules

HAHAHA...talk about 'galaxtically' stupid, JediBoy..!

If I'm reading you correctly, the Colts are in a much, much better position to rise again and win a SB than the Pats are....or will be very shorty...!    

Does that about sum it up..?     Laughing    ROFLMAO

Yeah.... I see how you could arrive at that conclusion  Undecided.

Here's a prediction for you, Yoda..... Colts had better start winning a few games, and soon, or you'll be rooting for the team from LA.   HAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : I didn't engage the fool. I don't know why you people insist on feeding the trolls. I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to insult anyone. I just think this childish garbage is getting old. These people would find another place to get their fix if you people would stop reinforcing their insane behavior.
    Posted by BDCMAJ

Pehaps we people "feed" the trolls for our amusement.  Life is sometimes tough and dreary, the Sox are spitting the bit on a near daily basis, and we still got to wait a little over a month for Pats football.  So if a moron wants to get his backside handed to him, who's getting hurt if posters blast his moonbat posts out of the water?  And I wasn't offended - but you must admit that smacking a troll around isn't too bad a way to kill off a few minutes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN:

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS:

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : Pehaps we people "feed" the trolls for our amusement.  Life is sometimes tough and dreary, the Sox are spitting the bit on a near daily basis, and we still got to wait a little over a month for Pats football.  So if a moron wants to get his backside handed to him, who's getting hurt if posters blast his moonbat posts out of the water?  And I wasn't offended - but you must admit that smacking a troll around isn't too bad a way to kill off a few minutes.
    Posted by gr82bme

That's always been my feeling about them.

Especially Colts/Manning Boosters because they beg to be trashed and seem to enjoy it.  But, in all honesty, when someone as dopey as MR comes along, I feel a little twinge of guilt for making them look stupid.  Sort of like picking on a special bus kid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : Pehaps we people "feed" the trolls for our amusement.  Life is sometimes tough and dreary, the Sox are spitting the bit on a near daily basis, and we still got to wait a little over a month for Pats football.  So if a moron wants to get his backside handed to him, who's getting hurt if posters blast his moonbat posts out of the water?  And I wasn't offended - but you must admit that smacking a troll around isn't too bad a way to kill off a few minutes.
    Posted by gr82bme

Well said.  No one "has" to read the thread.

Bottom line- we need some football before people really start to lose it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

This is what TFB12 meant when he asked "What would a troll do if you quit engaging him? 114 Post! REALLY??!!! Everytime you guys respond, he spews down his leg. If you stopped talking to him. He would go away!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This is what TFB12 meant when he asked "What would a troll do if you quit engaging him? 114 Post! REALLY??!!! Everytime you guys respond, he spews down his leg. If you stopped talking to him. He would go away!!!
    Posted by jerh5

That really isn't how it works. If you ignore them they just smile as their BS goes unchallenged.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : That really isn't how it works. If you ignore them they just smile as their BS goes unchallenged.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Would you sit there and talk to yourself all day? It will work because I have seen it work.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady :   Would you sit there and talk to yourself all day? It will work because I have seen it work.
    Posted by jerh5

I've seen it not work. It might work against the casual troll, but not against the dedicated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : Conclusion: Peyton Manning is a better quarterback than Tom Brady because he is irreplaceable. Tom Brady can be replaced by any mediocre QB and the Patriots will still have success. The Pats are just that stacked personnel-wise, and they have been for years. Let’s admit it, that’s largely due to great team management, smart use of draft picks, and frugal free agent pickups.
    Posted by ManningRules

If Manning is so good, why did the Colts let him go?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Too funny.. I guess when your team is a cellar dweller right now, you have to take shots at another successful franchise and diminish its accomplishments with childesh.. " nyah-nyah-nah-nah-nyah " stuff with a thumb in each ear and waving the hands!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady":
    Are we to assume this new Colts troll dork from Indiana is Underpants? Posted by CliffordWasHere
    That has been my assumption. He's in his monkey suit, and is clearly more desperate than ever. Living among the blue horseshoe trolls, I can tell you that all they had to hold onto last year was Eli, and since no one repeats and NY has regressed, they're desperate to make news and keep themselves relevant in the midst of a fire sale. My bet? Andrew Luck will range from moderate disappointment to total bust, and you'll see more and more of the blue horseshoe trolls on BDC. Blue Star does not love blue horseshoe. Then, there are some wise men who insist that he is one of your alter egos. Who can tell?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : If Manning is so good, why did the Colts let him go?
    Posted by EnochRoot

They had just hired a female trainer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Posted by ManningRules

Picture looks like FetusHead in the 2003 playoff game against the Pats.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

You know, the guy who started this thread makes a lot of valid points.

I am now embarrassed to be a fan of the premier NFL team of the last decade. Time to burn all my jerseys.

Sections
Shortcuts