The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady

What a proud moment this must be for you Mr.Manningrules. You are King for a day with your powerful words. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy days so we Pats fans can read your powerful words. Guess its time to stop watching football and buy some knitting needles. Dont think so, football and the Pats are my passion. Even when negative people like you get on here and blow smoke it only fuels my expectayions for this team. If I new you I would give you a hug and a Patriots hat because I can tell you want and need both.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefty49. Show Lefty49's posts

"To bad spelling isn't your passion"

Hahahahaha, priceless!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Team game dude. Pats are the better team, as is proven by the facts that 1) out of the last DECADE the pats have gone to HALF OF THE SUPERBOWLS. Your team was watching at home for most of them. 2) TB goes down and the pats can still go 11-5. Damn that makes me feel great about this team, and if anything shows that BB can do well under adverse situations as well as probably continue success when TB is gone. Your team fades into obscurity because of a lack of talent in the GM/front office area.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

Let's not let the facts get in the way of a good witchhunt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

"Cheating" was "uncovered" in 2007, not 2005. 

Since 2005, 

2005 - 1-1, lost to the Broncos.
    2006 - 2-1, made it to the AFCC. 
    2007 - 2-1, made it to the SB. 
    2008 - 0-0, lost their HOF QB in game one of the season. Still went 11-5. 
    2009 - 0-1
    2010 - 0-1
    2012 - 2-1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7-6 in the postseaon while maintiaining a 86-25 record in the regular season. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What kind of an idiot doesn't know that the Pats made it to the playoffs in 2005? They were the defending champs, who forgets that? 

I bet this guy just started watching football. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

As a life long fan of The New England Patriots and Boston Patriots' Cheating can only be committed by players on the field. So your interpetation is jaded at best.There were no rules in place to prevent the Patriots from utilizing modern technology to it's advantage and in any case they couldn't utilize the technology during games. Goodell is a former employee of the NYJ and had to do something for his brand,he accused BB of misinterpetation of a rule that didn't exsist. So for all the whiny little girls out there still clinging to the idea that the Patriots gained an in game advantage go back to playing with your dolls!!!!The NFl will be a much better place once Commandant Goodell is no longer reigning his personal vendettas on teams and indivigual players who won't cowdown to his egocentrical vigilence,King Goodell is nothing more than the little boy who got sand kicked in his face by Football players during his youth and is extracting his revenge as the Nerdy commissioner!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE] Since the cheating was uncovered how have they done....  2005:  No playoffs  2006:  Beaten by the Colts   2007:  Lost as overwhelming favorites to the Giants  2008:  No playoffs   2009:  ONE AND DONE!!  2010:  ONE AND DONE!!  2011:  Lost as overwhelming favorites to the Giants....AGAIN!! So I am sure BB is still finding ways to cheat or get unfair advantages but apparently they aren't working as well as before.  Next chapter is still to be written once they are found out. What do you guys think? Discuss...
    Posted by ManningRules[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA....the Star shuts down their forums because of numbnuts like you, and you run to Boston.com to continue your daily humiliation...!  LOL

First of all, Einstein, the so-called "cheating" occurred in the first game of 2007 against the Jests, so how could you be so lame as to include 2005 &2006 in your blatant attempt to ruffle feathers around here...?

Epic Fail....on the same scale as Paidaton Moanning's classic choke in the Colts-Saints SB....!

You won't last long here, loser, unless our NE fans want to keep you around, for laughs.

Oh, and say hello to Jackhoff and Haproon for me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I love it when  fools comes on here and post something they think is unique and original, It's laughable, it's stupid and it's BORING. and you all think that by saying "cheating" you re going to make us cringe. I suspect you re a Denver fan whose still basking in the glory of Elway, better not get too excited about ole horse face ( isn't it great Mannings still a horse) wait till he's has to throw the ball in the cold without the cover of his dome for sixteen games. We'll see how fast  his neck and arm tighten up. o yes poutin peyton some things will never change. and by the way , since your so good at predicting the future--can you send me the next powerball numbers so I can buy the winning ticket--thanks.

Although maybe you re too young to rember Elway-- I suspect you re no more than fifteen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Trolling Idiot:  "What do you guys think?

Response:  you're a moron with too much time on his hands.

"Discuss..."

No discussion required.  A waste is a terrible thing to mind.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMAJ. Show BDCMAJ's posts

I think it's hilarious that someone with about two brain cells is correcting another person's spelling. Now that's irony.

As for the rest of you. You should know better by now. Some whackjob comes in here looking for attention (makes a bunch of idiotic comments) and you are tripping over yourselves to serve it up to him on a silver platter. I don't get it. How do you people keep falling for this? Are you slow learners?

Just your typical daily BDC freakshow that the mods refuse to do anything about. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. You've read this thread 100 times before.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]I think it's hilarious that someone with about two brain cells is correcting another person's spelling. Now that's irony. As for the rest of you. You should know better by now. Some whackjob comes in here looking for attention (makes a bunch of idiotic comments) and you are tripping over yourselves to serve it up to him on a silver platter. I don't get it. How do you people keep falling for this? Are you slow learners? Just your typical daily BDC freakshow that the mods refuse to do anything about. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. You've read this thread 100 times before.
    Posted by BDCMAJ[/QUOTE]

"Are you slow learners?"  Perhaps, but you must be also as you chimmed in with your two cents.  Ergo, join the club friend, your dues is paid in full.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

[QUOTE]I love it when  fools comes on here and post something they think is unique and original, It's laughable, it's stupid and it's BORING. and you all think that by saying "cheating" you re going to make us cringe. I suspect you re a Denver fan whose still basking in the glory of Elway, better not get too excited about ole horse face ( isn't it great Mannings still a horse) wait till he's has to throw the ball in the cold without the cover of his dome for sixteen games. We'll see how fast  his neck and arm tighten up. o yes poutin peyton some things will never change. and by the way , since your so good at predicting the future--can you send me the next powerball numbers so I can buy the winning ticket--thanks. Although maybe you re too young to rember Elway-- I suspect you re no more than fifteen.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

No, actually he's a Colts fan/Manningballwasher who will probably migrate to the Denver Boards because of his unabashed man-love for Paidaton Moanning.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady : This is funny! 

Is that you, Red Eyed Jedi aka Indy Drummer...?

Great to see you here because NE fans love to have regular whipping boy to scoff at..!

I see you have already impressed my fellow pats fans with your astute and knowledable insights into the game..!  Keep it up.....we all need a good laugh in these difficult times.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to The Decline Of The New England Patriots And Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE] Since the cheating was uncovered how have they done....  2005:  No playoffs  2006:  Beaten by the Colts   2007:  Lost as overwhelming favorites to the Giants  2008:  No playoffs   2009:  ONE AND DONE!!  2010:  ONE AND DONE!!  2011:  Lost as overwhelming favorites to the Giants....AGAIN!! So I am sure BB is still finding ways to cheat or get unfair advantages but apparently they aren't working as well as before.  Next chapter is still to be written once they are found out. What do you guys think? Discuss...

Looks like the Patriots are on the rise. They go from no playoffs, to one and done, to the Super Bowl.. That is a team that is rising. This year the Patriots will win the Super Bowl and continue their rise. Thanks for pointing this out for us dude.  \

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts