The Definition of Fate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

The Definition of Fate

1.  That which b#llsh#ts you.  2.  That which bvllsh#ts you and everyone else towards delusionally intersecting aspects of bad cr#p that occurs, until you- a) cast bad stuff and/or the frustrations of bad that occurs on to/onto someone else; b) cast bad stuff that occurs on to/onto yourself; c) attempt to make enough money to deal with fate so you believe you do not have to do either clause a or clause b & you usually do more of clause a or b yet you have better 'fate'; d) make less money and get eaten alive by the greedy fates of clause c;  3. The immoral flow of connecting stvp!d design in to a form and/or design in order to laughably call it Amoral...or insanely call it moral.  4.  A group of 3 girls ,'the fates', that the Helenistic world knew enough to keep locked inside a cave only to be righteously & contemptuously dealt with by having raw meat  thrown in to them to feed because/and <'they'> were only to be bothered with upon some Imperialist needing some cryptically dvmb misguided double-entendre riddling his/her "super-awesomeness of imperative destined-destiny"- an overpriced and overexagerrated riddle by 3 annoying raw meat eating talkatively ambiguous moral-less broads based upon AND be-cause the first 3 definitions of fate <in order of importance and strength #3 down to the utter truth #1>;  5 {some}.  "That which by ('their') <e.g. "the fates"> account: cr#p that happens which you need yet do not want...but in reality: cr#p that they need more which/so ('they'<e.g. the fates">) may torture you <'one'> with additionals of cr#p that you may need & most often do not want...but they really need...and want be-cause they-are/it-is the lowest form of needing/wanting of/for falsely/false reckoning with the divine or the happenstance of bad sh-#t or something else is true...but is not...but they tell you it is...because they need to feed & scr#w you over...because they need to feed and scr#w you over;" 

...fate. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

Re: The Definition of Fate

Most people are garbage low IQ animals and should be treated as such.Best to start building a Death Star, just dont use union labour. Maybe some slave labour mixed in with woman and taller chrilren. You know the ones under 200 lbs. Also get yourself a nice haircut and start wearing pants and a gold chain hanging from same said pants.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

fate=capitulation

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1.  That which b#llsh#ts you.  2.  That which bvllsh#ts you and everyone else towards delusionally intersecting aspects of bad cr#p that occurs, until you- a) cast bad stuff and/or the frustrations of bad that occurs on to/onto someone else; b) cast bad stuff that occurs on to/onto yourself; c) attempt to make enough money to deal with fate so you believe you do not have to do either clause a or clause b & you usually do more of clause a or b yet you have better 'fate'; d) make less money and get eaten alive by the greedy fates of clause c;  3. The immoral flow of connecting stvp!d design in to a form and/or design in order to laughably call it Amoral...or insanely call it moral.  4.  A group of 3 girls ,'the fates', that the Helenistic world knew enough to keep locked inside a cave only to be righteously & contemptuously dealt with by having raw meat  thrown in to them to feed because/and <'they'> were only to be bothered with upon some Imperialist needing some cryptically dvmb misguided double-entendre riddling his/her "super-awesomeness of imperative destined-destiny"- an overpriced and overexagerrated riddle by 3 annoying raw meat eating talkatively ambiguous moral-less broads based upon AND be-cause the first 3 definitions of fate <in order of importance and strength #3 down to the utter truth #1>;  5 {some}.  "That which by ('their') <e.g. "the fates"> account: cr#p that happens which you need yet do not want...but in reality: cr#p that they need more which/so ('they'<e.g. the fates">) may torture you <'one'> with additionals of cr#p that you may need & most often do not want...but they really need...and want be-cause they-are/it-is the lowest form of needing/wanting of/for falsely/false reckoning with the divine or the happenstance of bad sh-#t or something else is true...but is not...but they tell you it is...because they need to feed & scr#w you over...because they need to feed and scr#w you over;" 

...fate. 

[/QUOTE]

He says:

5 {some}.  "That which by ('their') <e.g. "the fates"> account: cr#p that happens which you need yet do not want...but in reality: cr#p that they need more which/so ('they'<e.g. the fates">) may torture you <'one'> with additionals of cr#p that you may need & most often do not want...but they really need...and want be-cause they-are/it-is the lowest form of needing/wanting of/for falsely/false reckoning with the divine or the happenstance of bad sh-#t or something else is true...but is not...but they tell you it is...because they need to feed & scr#w you over...because they need to feed and scr#w you over;"

Yes THEY are:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Fate, thy other name is the NY Jets!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to Mediumsizednuts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Most people are garbage low IQ animals and should be treated as such.Best to start building a Death Star, just dont use union labour. Maybe some slave labour mixed in with woman and taller chrilren. You know the ones under 200 lbs. Also get yourself a nice haircut and start wearing pants and a gold chain hanging from same said pants.

[/QUOTE]

I am Telling you...  Fate LOVES the guy with the pants and goldchain as it loves the girl with the uggs and audi.  These feed the raw-meat to the raw-meat eating 3 greedy greek wispy delusionist illusionists to garner them more raw meat off of the others.  One needs to simultaneously view people as "garbage low IQ animals" to trump the garbage low IQ animal that is the utter fooolishness concept of falling prey to fate <"Fate"-the best b#llsh#tt#ng silver-tongued diplomatic bottomfeeder of the socially kow-towing-their "ideal"> -YET...somehow garner the amorally exceptionally moral fortitude to uplift & cultivate belief in world of powerfully blinded fated hypocrisy & the blindly powerful fatefully hypocritic.  Nothing wants "their take" and "justfully earned" like Fate.  ...And yet IF you do not take...in the real world...ya get trounced.  One needs something like the Overtaking Moral Power <as objective as imaginable> to have Real World Power <in the selflessness dichotomy of surviving real-world strongly off of selflessness & 'nontake'>.   

The "syllogism" is the symmetry between being "good" and "unforgiving"/"knowing" and "embracive"/"abrasive" and "the most justly deserved"...and to do so with the most clearly wrought open-objectivity.  The Morality of being morally amoral and being immorally moral in an Opening moral Morality.

piece'a cake.

Be a boot-licker...dont get trounced.  Kick the boots...get trounced by the boot-lickers.  Get either saved & d#mned somewhere else or d#mned & saved here...orrr just d#mned & saved somewhere else or saved and d#mned here.  I always sought for the passionate intensity with a lack of all worseners of conviction from the latter.  Til fate dies...ya never get that far.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

fate=capitulation

[/QUOTE]

ca·pit·u·la·tion kəˌpiCHəˈlāSHən/ noun noun: capitulation ; plural noun: capitulations
    1. 1. the action of surrendering or ceasing to resist an opponent or demand. "the victor sees it as a sign of capitulation."      
      ~That's well said...Issue is ceasing to resist to the demands of fate yet surrendering the ceasation of your demands yet resisting the never ceasing demands of said opponent...whilst never ceasing your own.   ...Its CLOSE to that...
        -...I gotta go to the Y and take up Tai Chi

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

fate=capitulation

[/QUOTE]

ca·pit·u·la·tion kəˌpiCHəˈlāSHən/ noun noun: capitulation ; plural noun: capitulations

1. 1. the action of surrendering or ceasing to resist an opponent or demand. "the victor sees it as a sign of capitulation."      
      ~That's well said...Issue is ceasing to resist to the demands of fate yet surrendering the ceasation of your demands yet resisting the never ceasing demands of said opponent...whilst never ceasing your own.   ...Its CLOSE to that...
        -...I gotta go to the Y and take up Tai Chi

[/QUOTE]

Fate is being in the right place at the right time, or being in the right place at the wrong time. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

^  Fate:  We want you to swallow cr#p and take less and swallow cr#p.  Real Reality:  I'm not gonna take any less.  Moral Imperative:  Can I take less?  Fate:  We want you to swallow cr#p and take less.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

^  Fate:  We want you to swallow cr#p and take less and swallow cr#p.  Real Reality:  I'm not gonna take any less.  Moral Imperative:  Can I take less?  Fate:  We want you to swallow cr#p and take less.   

[/QUOTE]

Fate:  We want you to swallow crap and take less.   

Like I said before, FATE ='s NY Jets

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I live by the rule try to avoid putting yourself in situations that allows fate to kick in. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I live by the rule try to avoid putting yourself in situations that allows fate to kick in. 

[/QUOTE]

Help me then phil~

I need to be placed in a scenario where you make a decent amount of money.  I'm not even making self-sufficient amount...and when fate steps in, H0ly High He!!...I'm dead.

Other that I can handle it:  Don't be too bad Don't be too good.  Be meticulous in checking loose ends and strings and parcels out of your making that come IN to your life (this is the: "check THAT McDonalds take out bag!," trait).  Work hard enough to be able to get a night sleep. 

...see.  Laz needs a job.  I was thinking about doing something in-sane this summer... Like loading stone work  and masoning stone walls.  Get me outside.  Or something with animals...  I NEED someone with an "In" in honest-work areas like these around my parts of Vernon and Manchester, Ct.  Don't even know where to start...my resumes a joke.  ,  THAT is how you become satisfyingly self-sufficient and having a black-day pillar to bounce back off of.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

...see.  Laz needs a job.  I was thinking about doing something in-sane this summer... Like loading stone work  and masoning stone walls.  Get me outside.  Or something with animals...  I NEED someone with an "In" in honest-work areas like these around my parts of Vernon and Manchester, Ct.  Don't even know where to start...my resumes a joke.  ,  THAT is how you become satisfyingly self-sufficient and having a black-day pillar to bounce back off of.

[/QUOTE]

Finding work definately has some sort of fate attached to it. As Fate would have it... Jobs are few and prospective workers are plentiful. If you cannot beat out the competition or fudge your resume, you can always kill them off and use the process of elimination.

btw, everyone loving the new format?  I am not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Hey guys delete thread title post here put something in your post box and add your post

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

New Forum Is All Looks, No Substance . . .