The Definition of Fate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

This new forum is a total joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It's sad when the healthcare web site works better

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Fate- a BDC software update = 3 days of no posting. Will these shlubs ever fix the problem??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This happens every time the update the site, at least they didn't do it during the playoffs... oh wait... Bruin's fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We'll be lucky if we make it out with our profiles...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I was linked to my previous profile which had the Maroney thread at the top....lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: The Definition of Fate

How did everyone find the forum? I had to go to my profile and look at recent discussions to get into it but otherwise, I see nowhere on bdc where you can be linked to forum through "discussions" like before.

I dont know whos idea it was but they should be suspended...  Lets hope things are going good by draft time. atleast my posts seem to show up

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

TripleOG: Save the Pats Front Burner as a Favorite/Bookmark. I've done that for years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

TripleOG, how did you manage to post in the post area when the rest of can't?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Triple OG has now successfully posted twice - please tell us the browser and tactic you are using to post

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Test

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE][/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

LOL  Or by Fate, I have been deemed the Voice of the Board seeing as I seem to be the only one who can post inside the box.  Wierd because I usually had issues with the last upate so maybe now this one is

more compatible to my work pc.

Anybody wanna read some of my work?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE][/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think its a reverse cosmosis??   I always had to click the compatability view button in order to post in the old format and Now I dont, so thats all I can suggest is to click on that(if using windows) and then try again and see if

it works. If not, like I said Id be happy to do all the writing. Im long winded and have lots of raps I wrote a while back thats still better than anything on the radio. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

test

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

testing

Does this work at all?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think its a reverse cosmosis??   I always had to click the compatability view button in order to post in the old format and Now I dont, so thats all I can suggest is to click on that(if using windows) and then try again and see if

it works. If not, like I said Id be happy to do all the writing. Im long winded and have lots of raps I wrote a while back thats still better than anything on the radio. :)

[/QUOTE]

I'm using IE 11.

Had page loaded, went to Tools|compatibility View Settings, added Boston.com as site to run in compatibility view.

Now the page looks like isht, but apparently I can actually post again.  If that's a good thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I'm using IE 11.

Had page loaded, went to Tools|compatibility View Settings, added Boston.com as site to run in compatibility view.

Now the page looks like isht, but apparently I can actually post again.  If that's a good thing.

[/QUOTE]

None of the functionality appears on the quote box.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I'm using IE 11.

[/QUOTE]

None of the functionality appears on the quote box.

[/QUOTE]

In my iE11, the tabs are there, and the help text will appear for each "tool" on the quote box, but the icons are all missing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

TripleOG...I get there by clicking on profile picture-top right and getting to front burner through old posts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

It would be helpful if BDC would update us on what is happening but then one would have to assume they know what they are doing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]

It would be helpful if BDC would update us on what is happening but then one would have to assume they know what they are doing.

[/QUOTE]

Assuming they've even noticed there's an issue.  All their test machines are probably working fine, so it must all be "user error".

I tried to create a thread here to let everyone know to turn on the compatibility options, at least in IE, so they can post, but I can't start a new discussion, whether that option is on or off.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I just "reported" my last post as a way of trying to get a message to the folks at BDC and ask if they would mind having BDCDottie drop by with any info, like what they're doing and any work arounds.

It would at least be nice if we got some acknowledgement that they are aware of the problem.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Assuming they've even noticed there's an issue.  All their test machines are probably working fine, so it must all be "user error".

I tried to create a thread here to let everyone know to turn on the compatibility options, at least in IE, so they can post, but I can't start a new discussion, whether that option is on or off.

[/QUOTE]

Would have been nice if they posted in all the different about the rollout to alert all the posters. Just p iss poor planning for a change of this magnitude.