The early games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: The early games

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

WoW Giants!  Not looking good for their "hitting their peek" in December.

Dnt worry, they "always play their best when their back is against the wall." Hahaha.....

I'm freaking tired of hearing that. They did it in 2007 and 2011...it's not like they do it every year.

You and me both. Its gotten to where they are COUNTING on hitting the switch and doing it. They just are not that good this year, and Ive been saying all year that they will not repeat. But some on this forum seemto think they can resurrect at will and win the SB every year forever. They see, to forget the INCRDEDIBLE amount of luck they needed to win those two. All you hear is they did thus and such last year and this and that in 07. Well, this aint last year and it aint 07. Theyll be lucky to even make the playoffs.

Ya the NFC East is going to be very interesting if Dallas beats Pittsburgh today. Who do the Giants have left on their schedule?

EDIT: Baltimore and Philly...Baltimore could be tough on the road.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Giants being shut out? Now that is elite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

So in the NFC East, here are the remaining schedules:

Giants: @ Baltimore, vs Philly

Cowboys: vs New Orleans, @ Washington

Washington: @ Philly, vs Dallas

If Dallas wins vs Pitt today, this could be very interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Giants being shut out? Now that is elite.

Haha, its Eli-lite--as usual.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

WoW Giants!  Not looking good for their "hitting their peek" in December.

Dnt worry, they "always play their best when their back is against the wall." Hahaha.....

I'm freaking tired of hearing that. They did it in 2007 and 2011...it's not like they do it every year.

You and me both. Its gotten to where they are COUNTING on hitting the switch and doing it. They just are not that good this year, and Ive been saying all year that they will not repeat. But some on this forum seemto think they can resurrect at will and win the SB every year forever. They see, to forget the INCRDEDIBLE amount of luck they needed to win those two. All you hear is they did thus and such last year and this and that in 07. Well, this aint last year and it aint 07. Theyll be lucky to even make the playoffs.

Ya the NFC East is going to be very interesting if Dallas beats Pittsburgh today. Who do the Giants have left on their schedule?

EDIT: Baltimore and Philly...Baltimore could be tough on the road.

Yes. NY could be 8-8. If they do, chances are they will not make the PS. Even at 9-7 they might not get in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Seeing games like this makes you grateful we have TB and BB...when was the last time you can remember the Pats getting blown out like the Giants today or Houston last week? Closest one I can remember is the Ravens playoff game in 09, but even that was only by 19 (vs 28+).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Flacco sacked with 33 secondls left down 34-17...?? do they secretly want a new QB in Balt?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Call me crazy, but if Dallas wins today, I think they go on to win the NFC East...I know they are known for choking, but they seem to be hitting their stride at the right time. Also, they have been in just about every game they have played recently. With DeMarco Murray back, they have a running game that defenses neeed to account for.

EDIT: I did just remember about Dez Bryant's finger...if it turns out to really affect how he plays, ignore this post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Call me crazy, but if Dallas wins today, I think they go on to win the NFC East...I know they are known to choke, but they seem to be hitting their stride at the right time. Also, they have been in just about every game they have played recently.

you crazy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

None of the early games offers any benefit to the Pats in the seeding and playoff pictures. The Pats have to win their remaining games to control their own destiny, and that is fair enough.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

None of the early games offers any benefit to the Pats in the seeding and playoff pictures. The Pats have to win their remaining games to control their own destiny, and that is fair enough.

True. If we can't win out we don't geserve the bye. That said...anyone know what the tie breaker is should we tie with the Colts with 4 losses each? I knoiw we have the head to head over Denver and if there's a three way from us losing tonite we'd have the better conference record.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Watched the Den-Bal game, yeah the Crows suck. Now watching Dal-Pitt.

Sections
Shortcuts