The Elephant In The Room Part II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Elephant In The Room Part II

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Bill has some answering to do, that is for sure.  

Bill has some answering to do, that's for sure.

Back 5-6 years ago, I was a lone voice saying he's not all that hot as a GM. Now LOTS of people see what I was saying.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The D will be #1 in this league when our offense helps them out.  What games do you people watch?

Seattle just allowed 34 points away from their cushy fake loud fan stadium in Seattle.

As if our D couldn't benefit from a better offense?

BB blew up the good O.  Remember?

Thank F you BB

[/QUOTE]

Is that the O that can't cross midfield and suck in January and February?

Good O?

The O sucked. Predictable and unbalanced. Deal with it. The rest of the board is.

[/QUOTE]

That's the O your sugar daddy BB built dumbkoff. Deal with it. LMAO@U

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The D will be #1 in this league when our offense helps them out.  What games do you people watch?

Seattle just allowed 34 points away from their cushy fake loud fan stadium in Seattle.

As if our D couldn't benefit from a better offense?

BB blew up the good O.  Remember?

Thank F you BB

[/QUOTE]

Is that the O that can't cross midfield and suck in January and February?

Good O?

The O sucked. Predictable and unbalanced. Hey, good thing Brady ignored Bolden today and wanted to chase his TD record, huh?

We lost because of it.

Deal with it. The rest of the board is.

[/QUOTE]

No, the rest of the board sees no offense , PERIOD!

First to last in a flash.

Thank F you BB

Time for Kraft to step in.

Who the hell blows up a #1 ranked O and replaces them with rookies and other peoples TRASH????!!!!!!!! NO ONE!   F"N ridiculous!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It is a bit embarrassing to see one of the greatest coaches ever build an offense like the Patriots currently have.  Especially when you look around the league and see so many more offensive weapons on other teams.  That has to cause concern.  Bill has some answering to do, that is for sure.  

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

It's not the building of the offense that bothers me, it's the five years it took to put a defense out there that is not embarrassing, then watch as the centerpiece of the unit goes out for the year because they used him to death over that span.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill has some answering to do, that is for sure.  

Bill has some answering to do, that's for sure.

Back 5-6 years ago, I was a lone voice saying he's not all that hot as a GM. Now LOTS of people see what I was saying.

[/QUOTE]

No GM has had better drafts from 2010-2012.

You also said "Spikes is a bust" this past week. LOL!

Guy had 8 tackles and an INT by halftime and he was an utter beast out there with Mayo all day long.

You're a moron, obviously. Arguably the NFLs best D, impressive rookie WRs and Amendola back and healthy and our WRs need to make circus catches so Brady doesn't looke WORSE than he has.

Super.

[/QUOTE]

NO GM blows up a top ranked O and replaces them with rookies and other teams trash.

NO ONE!

Deal with it!

Paging MR. Kraft.....Paging MR. KRAFT.  EMERGENCY

Intervention needed ASAP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Cincy brings in their heavy package from the 1/2 yard line. We don't.

Ballgame.

Brady.

Selfish.

Stats and records.

You bring your idiocy to the board. We don't.

Lies.

Mental problems.

Phony spin.

Bannings and deletions.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

NO GM blows up a top ranked O and replaces them with rookies and other teams trash.

NO ONE!

Deal with it!

LMAO

You're on a roll man!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Brady lost his TD streak today and I am afraid it might be WHY we lost this game. To not run it 4 times in row from the 1/2 yard line with Hooman and Develin in there was flat out stupid.

I cannot get the idea out of my head that his TD streak was in play and this what we witnessed instead.

You can bash me, mock me and try to ban me, but these are games we lose, not because of the D but due to a lazy Brady, not going through his reads properly tied to flat out inaccruate throws or poor decisions.

It's the absolute truth and reality. At some point, when Tommy went LA with Giselle and BB spoiled Brady in 2007, the real Tom Brady was kidnapped.

Even on that last drive with a gift, awful roughing call that he basically told the ref to call, what does he do? He lobs a ball  up for grabs like he doesn't care.

I would be fine with it if the D played average or bad and wouldn't even care about a loss, b but Tom Brady gifted this on a platter to Cincy like he did in SB 42 and SB 46.

The evidence has become so overwhelming to this point, we don't have enough time to go through it all.

Our offense did not cross midfield the entire first half.  

All BBWs stay away from this thread, too. You don't deserve to be in this one.

BB's D is flipping awesome and fun to watch, arguably the best in the NFL allowing so few points every week, regardles of the quality of the offense they're facing.

1st and goal from the 1 and Brady throws for his TD streak.  Disturbing.

Yes, Brady wasn't as sharp as usual, but frankly I am surprised your not calling out receivers and rb's for dropping catchable balls. This game is not all on Brady. And, pretty hard to throw downfield in a rainstorm. 

I would have liked to run it 3 times on the goaline as well, but there is this little thing called an OC that purposefully drew up a plan for solder in the end zone. not sure how Brady makes solder an eligible receiver and audibles that play. That one and tht whole series came in from josh and your boyfriend bill. If you can't see that maybe you should go back to the animal planet forum with your pet parrot Gladys.

your infatuation with Brady is troubling on many levels. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

NO ONE!

Deal with it!

The two most important players from that top ranked O weren't dumped.  Gronk is injured.  Hernandez is in prison.  Everyone that knows anything about football realizes the two TEs (particularly Gronk) were the key to this offense.  Learn the game.

I love how all the BB bashers are coming out of the woodwork complaining about the O when they never gave him a lick of credit when the O was top ranked.  I guess it isn't all Brady then is it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Encinitas' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Encinitas' comment:

In response to agill1970's comment:

Unfortunately Brady and the receivers decided to have a bad day against a team with a tremedously talented and dominant defensive line.  Which means we couldn't do squat.  Our O line got their teeth kicked in and I don't think running it 4 plays in a row would have helped one bit. 

Dude, Johnson was out. He's a very good DE.  Leon Hall was out. I think Kirkpatrick was out.

Cincy's D is good, came to play, but they are not that good.  Don't make excuses.

Like you did for Arrington on another thread?  Idiocracy in action.

What?

Congrats on being a BBW troll like TTroll and that ilk.Congrats.

Brady could throw 5 INTs and you'd call his play good. Wake up, Brady Apologist dork.  If you want to have his baby, do it somewhere else and let the real fans discuss the reality here.

"The offense should take the D out for dinner because the offense has done absolutely NOTHING today."  - Scott Zolak

I am not a Brady apologist, I am a realist. 

Everyone  recognizes Brady did not played as well - the question is why?  You attribute it to some sinister, ego driven motive.  This from a guy that restructures his contract to help his team because he wants to win so bad.  This from a guy that has CARRIED this team for 4 of his prime years while the Patriots D was borderline pitiful, while NEVER complaining about it.  Your theory makes perfect sense.....to a moron with an agenda

The offense is struggling because they not only had unprecedented personnel turnover, but also key injuries to critical personnel.  Brady has not been the same guy that led his team to 4 of the top 13 scoring offenses of all time (which only you could find as a fault).  Is the lack of offensive rhythym caused by Brady's sudden decline, or is more likely that rookie receivers, back up tight ends, and third string running backs are the culprit?  I believe it is more likely attributed to the unproven talent, not the first ballot HOF QB.   See that is called logic - try it some time.

As for being a real fan, I have been following this team every week for 45 years.  I remember what is was like to suffer through all the QB's that came before him.  You are not a "real fan", you are just a moron with WAY too much time on your hands.

[/QUOTE]

Well said. Totally agree. Thank you for posting something with more fact than fiction. I like to read stuff like this rather than the TMZ stuff others post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Good job.

We have arguably the best D in the NFL right now, even without Vince here, and these BBWs are making excuses up the ying yang for the offense.

I don't need your cheerleading.  Your Brady bashing is just as bad.  Yeah he cost us the game because he cared about some stupid TD streak.  Do you listen to yourself when you talk?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NO ONE!

Deal with it!

The two most important players from that top ranked O weren't dumped.  Gronk is injured.  Hernandez is in prison.  Everyone that knows anything about football realizes the two TEs (particularly Gronk) were the key to this offense.  Learn the game.

I love how all the BB bashers are coming out of the woodwork complaining about the O when they never gave him a lick of credit when the O was top ranked.  I guess it isn't all Brady then is it.

[/QUOTE]

Good job.

We have arguably the best D in the NFL right now, even without Vince here, and these BBWs are making excuses up the ying yang for the offense.

[/QUOTE]

Correction. for Brady which is what you started this whole TMZ rant with. The offense as a whole has lots of issues right now, yet you lay it all on TB. Pitiful.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NO ONE!

Deal with it!

[/QUOTE]

Good job.

[/QUOTE]

Meanwhile Welker just scored for the 7th time in 4  1/2 games.

Stuff it trolls.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

NO ONE!

Deal with it!

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure you can leave Welker off the list of "most important players" last year.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I guess it isn't all Brady then is it.

No it isn't. Every QB needs at least a mediocre O-line and receivers to operate. In this game he didn't even have that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NO ONE!

Deal with it!

[/QUOTE]

Good job.

[/QUOTE]

Meanwhile Welker just scored for the 7th time in 4  1/2 games.

Stuff it trolls.

[/QUOTE]

Manning is way better right now than Brady. WIth everything.  EVERYTHING.  I am actually jealous with how he doesn't stare down Welker.

It's probably because Manning and Welker haven't vacationed yet together. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Manning actually has receivers  Some of the best in the league.  Manning actually has an O line to protect him and open up holes for the RBs.  Manning actually has RB's.

Manning actually has a GM that understands that QB's can't do it alone.

Case closed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

[quote]

It is a bit embarrassing to see one of the greatest coaches ever build an offense like the Patriots currently have.  Especially when you look around the league and see so many more offensive weapons on other teams.  That has to cause concern.  Bill has some answering to do, that is for sure.  

[/quote]

People by nature LOVE to point fingers, but I can't in this situation, and certainly not at BB.  Think about it.  If Gronk was healthy (who knew he would be out until week 6?), Hernandez wasn't in the pokey (who knew he was Tony Montana behind closed doors?), Vereen was now 5 weeks into the season manning 3rd down back and occassional wide out (who knew our most electrifying player and all around threat would break his wrist in game 1), if Amendola didn't blow out his groin (Who knew, ok, this one we kind of did know but still a good gamble and a GREAT Welker replacement when on the field), if the rookie receivers were being groomed and being shown how it's done (rather than being asked to do it all and having the weight of the world on their inexperienced shoulders). 

Seriously, you change those things and right now the biggest discussion in football is which offense is better, Denver or NE, and which one of them is going to the Superbowl.  But instead we rolled snake eyes this year.  Bad juju.  Offensively just about everything that could go wrong has.  I can't blame that on BB.  Not one bit. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

I think this is a deliberate strategy on the part of TB!@ and the Patriot brain trust.  The last two Super Bowls the Patriots went to, they lost to the Giants.  Brady had great regular seasons, and very competent playoffs until the final games; Eli M had average to poor regular seasons but outstanding playoffs.

I'm surprised most of you don't see the reverse pivot at work here.  The Patriots have figured out that they need to shine in the playoffs like the Giants did.  So, that's what they are shooting for.  The expectations for the team will be lower.  They'll do just enough to win the Division.  Then, they'll stop playing possum and let loose the hounds of hell until TB12 and gang win the fourth Super Bowl for the franchise! Very clever, indeed.

Ach! With my tongue in cheek, I got so disgusted that I bit the damn sucker, and now I can't taste food though wine and beer are a different matter.  Thank heavens!

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!