The end of a dream...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

The end of a dream...

Well I think every team in the NFL try to buy themselves championships....otherwise there would be no FA activity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

The end of a dream...

"Lets stop dreaming, get realistic and hope the Pats will sign J. Taylor. I think he is still one of the best proven OLBs in the league. "

He hasn't even played OLB much less proven anything...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The end of a dream...

wow if Tedy knew anything about football he would know that we won our championships by NOT buying them but by signing lower to mid level free agents and building a T E A M

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

The end of a dream...

Ohhh...I thought he played OLB in Miami. My mistake then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

The end of a dream...

Several football experts from different medias are now shooting down our dream of Peppers coming to the Pats. And to be honest, most of us probably know deep down, that he is way too expensive for the Pats...unless they cut Seymour and Mankins, and noone likes that idea! Lets stop dreaming, get realistic and hope the Pats will sign J. Taylor. I think he is still one of the best proven OLBs in the league.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

The end of a dream...

Passedball with all due respect tedyaz shouldn't surprise or amaze anyone. His anger for the Pats or their fans has totally overtaken any common sense. Much like Leon. They are children. They are here for our amusement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The end of a dream...

[Quote]This sounds like the Yankees of football, buying championships[/Quote]

Tedyaz, your moronity never ceases to amaze me. MLB has a soft cap in place allowing the Steinbrenners to grossly overpay their players. Every other ML sport, including the NFL, doesn't allow that to happen. If you over pay for one player, then you have no money left for others. Period.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

The end of a dream...

Just a funny thought - or question. I have always loved Derrick Brooks eventhough he was not a Patriot. I think he is a class act both on and off the field. I know some think he is too small to play ILB in the Pats system. But could he perhaps be used as OLB instead?? Or is he too slow.??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

The end of a dream...

If Peppers doesn't come to the Pats, then I'll be dreaming. Spread the weatlh around and gets some depth on the Pats for the long season ahead. Putting all the eggs in one basket is the wrong approach.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The end of a dream...

I agree Grogan lets resign our own guys and prepare for the draft.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

The end of a dream...

5 years ago he could have played anywhere in NEs LB system, now I don't think he's got the speed at OLB and will not be able to fight off blockers in the inside.

He is a class act but the best place for him is in Tampa or the Hall of Fame in 5 years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The end of a dream...

[Quote]Passedball with all due respect tedyaz shouldn't surprise or amaze anyone. His anger for the Pats or their fans has totally overtaken any common sense. Much like Leon. They are children. They are here for our amusement.[/Quote]

They are one and the same as is louiethelip, lakerempire and a host of others who live in his little bugbrain

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The end of a dream...

[Quote]This sounds like the Yankees of football, buying championships[/Quote]

Good one bugboy. Is it possible for you to post without looking like a moron? The NFL has a salary cap MLB does not. So how can you 'buy' a championship in the NFL when everyone spends the same amount of money?

DUH

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

The end of a dream...

If Tedy knew anything he'd know the Yankees have spent a lot of money for the last decade but certainly haven't bought any championships...

Sections
Shortcuts