The 'experts' pick Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

The 'experts' pick Giants

Glad to see that as the Pats will breating fire now especially TB!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: The 'experts' pick Giants

as if they needed MORE motivation...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

stop it jintsfan, the pats are slightly favored by vegas, thats it....you know damn well that the giants are favored by most experts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

....buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrpppp......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

<-------- Expert picks the Patriots!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Have you ever seen a team that currently sports a record of 15 - 3 be dismissed so much by so many when playing a team that is 12 - 7?  Odds are better the Giants are due for a loss, given their record, than the Pats.  Eli is due for his stinker!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to The 'experts' pick Giants:
    Glad to see that as the Pats will breating fire now especially TB!
    Posted by jader

I hope none of the so called experts pick the pats. I'm sure they are reading at least some of this stuff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

How many of those same "experves" picked the Giants in 07?
    They're wrong more than the weather man.
    They're wrong again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I just hope that Rex Ryan picks the Giants to win.We all know how accurate his predictions are.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: The 'experts' pick Giants":
    I just hope that Rex Ryan picks the Giants to win.We all know how accurate his predictions are. Posted by mrmojo1120
    Let's hope for one more game before he gets wise.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: The 'experts' pick Giants:
    I just hope that Rex Ryan picks the Giants to win.We all know how accurate his predictions are.
    Posted by mrmojo1120

I wish so too, but unfortunately fat azz hates the Giants almost as much as us. It is priceless watching him guarantee things week after week and be wrong every time.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to The 'experts' pick Giants : would u pats fans stop this whiny garbage...u are FAVORED by 3 pts! you see, FAVORED means the FAVORITE which means you are being picked to win or the other team needs pts to beat you think carefully you'll get it
    Posted by JintsFan

Well, that is mighty fair weather you are having today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Posted by mrmojo1120

He'll pick the Jaunts, can't diss the State that feeds him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

The real "experts" in vegas pick pats

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: The 'experts' pick Giants : He'll pick the Jaunts, can't diss the State that feeds him.
    Posted by pezz4pats

You actually think just _one_ state can produce enough to feed Rex?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If the pundits pick the giants ,it's a lock,for us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In Response to The 'experts' pick Giants : would u pats fans stop this whiny garbage...u are FAVORED by 3 pts! you see, FAVORED means the FAVORITE which means you are being picked to win or the other team needs pts to beat you think carefully you'll get it
    Posted by JintsFan

Jintsfan: So tell us, since you have your ear to the ground in NY. Whats the buzz around the NJ Jets fans? Must be a terrible feeling to make a choice, huh?

Don't tell us they don't care, how can any football fan not at least favor someone even if it is 51-49%. Whats the scoop?  We always need some laughs here...

Have a great week ....you're an Ok guy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" would u pats fans stop this whiny garbage...u are FAVORED by 3 pts!"

First off all, it's a Pats forum, Pats fans are free to do whatever they want in here, no one needs you in here like a truant officer trying to round people up because what they say bothers you. If you're bothered by what you see here, just move on, no one will miss you. 

In fact I'm done responding to your messages, back to permanent ignore for you but before you go, one quick thing: you realize that Vegas odds are designed NOT TO PICK THE GAMES but to encourage the MOST BETTING on the games and to even out the bets on both sides. You do realize how Las Vegas works, right? One more time with feeling: Vegas doesn't pick the games, they set the betting lines. Analysts pick the game, and they are picking the Giants for the most part. That's a fact. 

Finally, where is the whining? The Pats and their fans are fine with being the underdog. Let's see if the Giants can win a game they are favored to win by experts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

"Just a month and a half ago, speculation was mounting about the job security of Giants head coach Tom Coughlin, whose team stood at 7-7, on the brink of postseason elimination and having just turned in one of its worst performances of the season in a 23-10 loss to the Washington Redskins."  --Yahoo Sports

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: The 'experts' pick Giants : Whinning? We think it's hilarious and you're scared.  You should be. NE will look at all the bulletin board material and then channel it against the Giants.  Yup. Just admit it, this is not what you would like to see going into this game. The line went from 3.5, to 3 to 2.5 just baiting the national morons into thinking the Giants have this in the bag. Last Monday the medis was whining that NE shouldn't be favored, rightly or wrongly. Face it, the Giants are the trendy/hyped pick and we as Pats fans absolutely love this positon. Disrespect card to be played and played well. lol
    Posted by RustyGriswold

My question to anyone and everyone is this:

Is the NFC really Better than the AFC at the top? My answer is no.
    The top 2 teams in the NFC were GreenBay and New Orleans all year long. At least that's what has been driven down my throat all year by the experts on TV and Radio. Those teams were exposed completely and now if you look at the top 2 from the AFC which would be Baltimore and New England you have to ask yourself which of the remaining 4 NFC teams would have beat either the Ravens or the Pats. I think None. I think Baltimore would have beat N.O, GB, NYG or SF.
    That goes for the Pats Too. I hope everyone picks against us.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts