The 'experts' pick Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: The 'experts' pick Giants

In Response to Re: The 'experts' pick Giants:
    [QUOTE]I see the NFC trending up, while the AFC trending down. HOweverr, that means nothing in this case because of what NE is, which is clearly an elite franchise. It's not like before where you had the clearly weaker NFC last decade, even though they had good teams like Philly and TB, who were always knocking. It usually changes by the decade, so it's not shocking this shift is seeing an NFC upward trend. 1960s, NFC 1970s, AFC 1980s, NFC 1990s, NFC and then AFC (Dallas dominated with a sprinkling of SF in there, but Buffalo and Denver, the Chiefs, etc were constantly plugging away). 2000s, AFC
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

Overall I agree especially with INDY going down the tubes for probably quite some time. But Quality at the very top as applied to the Superbowl Matchups I still think the AFC with New England, Baltimore and a healthy Steelers team would matchup well against the top teams in the NFC. As a whole however, Yes, I think the NFC has more good teams than the AFC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 'experts' pick Giants : Whining? We think it's hilarious and you're scared.  You should be. NE will look at all the bulletin board material and then channel it against the Giants.  Yup. Just admit it, this is not what you would like to see going into this game. The line went from 3.5, to 3 to 2.5 just baiting the national morons into thinking the Giants have this in the bag. Last Monday the medis was whining that NE shouldn't be favored, rightly or wrongly. Face it, the Giants are the trendy/hyped pick and we as Pats fans absolutely love this positon. Disrespect card to be played and played well. lol
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]
    Did someone steal your deck?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to The 'experts' pick Giants:
    [QUOTE]Glad to see that as the Pats will breating fire now especially TB!
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

I am waiting to see who Dilfer is picking. He is always wrong. He stated before the playoffs started that he thinks the Pats will be 1 and done in the playoffs again. He is probably still crying about the Ravens being beaten.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Vegas HAD to put the pats as favorites. They didn't have a choice. This year more than any the public has done pretty well. It's no secret the public loves to bet favorites and it worked pretty well for them this year. If Vegas set the giants as favorites they would be setting themselves up for a huge hit if the giants do win. In the middle of the season the giants were 30-1 to win the SB. 100-1 as well. I personally know three people that pounded those numbers. The last thing Vegas wants is open futures at 100-1 and public pounding the giants as favorites as well. In terms of the line movement , I see no real move yet. The giants are hyped right now. If people can get the hook at 3.5 , their going to grab it. Right now I'm seeing 3 almost everywhere and suspect we'll see it stay there until this weekend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]Vegas HAD to put the pats as favorites. They didn't have a choice. This year more than any the public has done pretty well. It's no secret the public loves to bet favorites and it worked pretty well for them this year. If Vegas set the giants as favorites they would be setting themselves up for a huge hit if the giants do win. In the middle of the season the giants were 30-1 to win the SB. 100-1 as well. I personally know three people that pounded those numbers. The last thing Vegas wants is open futures at 100-1 and public pounding the giants as favorites as well. In terms of the line movement , I see no real move yet. The giants are hyped right now. If people can get the hook at 3.5 , their going to grab it. Right now I'm seeing 3 almost everywhere and suspect we'll see it stay there until this weekend.
    Posted by 1guy1sharp[/QUOTE]

I have a buddy that lives out in Vegas and he has a place that has the Pats at 2.5 right now. If you like the Pats that's a nice Half point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Yea I fortunate to get it earlier in the week. Great number , very happy with it. Can't wait until this weekend. It's Xmas eve everyday until Sun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Didn't the experts pick the Ravens? Just asking.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't the experts pick the Ravens? Just asking.
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]
    Yes, they did, but, the Patriots scored more points than the Ravens so they'll represent the AFC in the SB.  Doesn't matter, Giants are on a roll, winners of FIVE straight and just off a dominant performance against the SF 49'ers!