The final linebacker cut would have come down to Bruschi and Crable... Tedy saw the writing on the wall? POLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

The final linebacker cut would have come down to Bruschi and Crable... Tedy saw the writing on the wall? POLL

The final cut at linebacker will likely involve bruschi and crable. i know they technically play different postions of linebacker but belichick's system is versatile and accomodating  enough to have them play similar roles at different times esp crable. after last night, esp on that cooley play, my vote is for bruschi to b put out to pasture. i m sick and tired of being sick and tired of watching #54 from the back as he finally comes into my screen stumbling and bumbling, huffing and puffing, flailing and failing on play after play on a wide open tight end like last nite. his next impact play will b his first since his heroic comeback from his stroke. 

unless the action comes right at him and he is able to pile-on with a few of his buddies around, he doesnt seem capable of making plays anymore. this guy's very presence on this team undermines everything belichick is supposed to be about. i love troy brown but belichick had no problem putting him out to pasture. troy was far better and a much bigger contributor than bruschi is today when he was nudged towards his exit.

GOOD LUCK TO TEDY. GLAD HE FINALLY SAW THE WRITING ON THE WALL BEFORE HE HAD TO BE INDIGNANTLY CUT! would have hated to see him limping along on some other team or just barely hanging on for dear life. he did the right thing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

Re: The final linebacker cut will come down to Bruschi and Crable... who goes? POLL

Mr. bruschi, today i sincerely salute and congratulate u for your long fruitful service.... this brew's for u! u and troy  brown will always b my 2 favorite pats! 

i hope the many kool aid drinkers and my fellow fans on this board can now have a bit more appreciation for the likes of reg122 who rightfully anticipated and thus initiated similar socratic threads as this one, openly challenging some of our sainted ones like mr. bruschi. i recall one titled "IT IS THE END FOR BRUSCHI... HE WONT MAKE IT TO OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!" 

that post, more than any other likely helped to get him banned from this board for his free expression of his nonviolent views. it inspired more vile and vitriol than any of his other provocative posts.  is anyone really surprised that tedy is finally doing the right, stand-up thing? this is the kind of class i expect from tedy! the guy has not made a single solo impact play in over 2 seasons. whoever he is covering routinely beat him like a drum downfield including cooley on friday. oh, the names i got called on that one. who's the fool, idiot and no-nothing now?  i know football and i can tell u when a guy is done. if i can c it, i m sure belichick, his coaches and some of the other players can see it too with or without their seeing eye dogs! tedy got a pass because bel simply had a special soft spot for him. troy brown was far better than tedy is now at his position and in his overall help to the team and still got phased out. bel knows went to nudge guys out like vrabel and lawyer milloy. u want to preferably ease guys out when they still appear to have some value, esp for trade purposes. bruschi was allowed to completely run out of gas. oh well... he's the only one so far so bel gets a pass. in bill i trust!

again, today i celebrate the legacy that is bruschi! i look forward to seeing him properly honored at the stadium and throwing out pitches at fenway. hopefully, he and troy brown can form a permanent off-field tandem just like steve deossie and fred smerlas. they will b missed!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

Re: The final linebacker cut will come down to Bruschi and Crable... who goes? POLL

im glad he retiring! hee is soo slow! so now we can sign somebody else thats fast!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSR4. Show RSR4's posts

ok....deven morris

lets show some respect for one of the most loyal players in nfl history

the man had a stroke and still came back and contributed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

you actin like he died! look he was very slow. he couldnt cover a full back let alone a wide out. i am glad he retired that was one of the pats weak spots (lb) and now we have more speed more of the time with gary guyton and paris lenon to fill his spot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

In Response to Re: The final linebacker cut will come down to Bruschi and Crable... who goes? POLL:
    ok....deven morris lets show some respect for one of the most loyal players in nfl history the man had a stroke and still came back and contributed
    Posted by RSR4

Another cheat from the Belichik era bites the dust.  What do you have left about 5 players from the 2001 to 2007 cheating years?  

Hey Bruschi they don't nominate guys who knew the answers to the test so no  Canton for you.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Re: The final linebacker choice came down to Bruschi and Crable... Tedy saw writing on the wall? POLL

Trust me....they don't look at it that way.  One year they may have 9 LB another year 7.  It comes down to what is best for the team (i.e versatility, special teams, etc.) 

One thing is for sure though, TB's versatility isn't what it was,, so he isn't or wsn't going to tear it up on special teams anymore.  Bottom line:  it just wasn't as simple as him versus Crable. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: The final linebacker choice came down to Bruschi and Crable... Tedy saw writing on the wall? POLL

If it came down to Crable and Bruschi, I would go with Crable. Shawn can go up or down, Bruschi is a seasoned Vet, the only way he could is down.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

In Response to Re: The final linebacker choice came down to Bruschi and Crable... Tedy saw writing on the wall? POLL:
    Sorry Pats fans, I'm just a sexually frustrated troll.  Do any of you know a girl who would date me? I'm short, ugly, and a little heavy, but at least I"m not too smart. If she's classy, she not not apply.
    Posted by 19andNoGirlfriend

19 isn't my age jagggoffff.  It stands for the amount of wins the all mighty, ever great, Patriots were trying to achieve in 2007 before Tyree caught an amazing catch right in front of Roidney Harrison.  

Thus the screen name 19 and No! 

Now go rub one out to your fathead of Brady hanging on your bedroom wall.    

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

They wont get cut, Because there nobody better...
    Watson
    Thomas
    Fred taylor
    Maroney

Sections
Shortcuts