The Final Tally On The "Fail Fast First" Error (era) in Miami

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The Final Tally On The "Fail Fast First" Error (era) in Miami

Heres' a look at what happened to the Randy Mueller/Cam Cameron a/k/a Mr. Fail Fast First, 2007 draft class: http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-7-163/Beck-goes-from-future-star-to-dud-in-24-months.html.

Does this rank among the worst draft classes in NFL history? LOL!!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: The Final Tally On The "Fail Fast First" Error (era) in Miami

They still have Ted Ginn, Paul Soliai, and Brandon Fields ...

They also added Greg Camarillo and Patrick Cobbs.

Overall, it looks very weak. Ginn though has been ok with 56 catches, 790 yards, and 2 TDs last year. Camarillo had 55 catches, 613 yards, and 2 TDs as well. Cobbs had 88 yards on 12 carries and 275 yards on 19 catches and scored 3 times. Fields has been a decent punter. Soliai has done nothing. The one other player to note, although he has yet to do anything, is Quentin Moses.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Gee wiz, I hate to say it, but that draft class didn't fair any worse than ours in 2007.  I would say Ginn and Meriweather have each been productive but it's been flops otherwise. 

However, that's two completely different ends of the spectrum I realize.  The Pats' rookies couldn't make the team because it was so stacked.  The Dolphins rookies didn't stick with the team because the new regime wanted their own players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

The Pats also spent half their draft to acquire Welker and Moss. They've been decent investments.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Mr. FFF just won't give up the ghost on John Beck: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-ravens0502
    ,0,5331456.story