The final word on "balance".

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: The final word on

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 INT's

0 TD's

Yeah that was a banner day for the passing offense... only here does Brady admitting in his own words that he "sucked" and that the defense "bailed us out" not actually mean what was said.

This place is a real tool shed at times...

[/QUOTE]

^

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I
    Not so fast, my friend!

While the defense hasn't been particularly impressive lately, they saved the offense's bacon last postseason against the Ravens in the AFCCG. I put more blame on the defense with regards to the Super Bowl, however they deserve a lot of credit for their performance in their previous game against Baltimore.

[/QUOTE]

Allowing Flacco 300+ yards and a 95 PR is saving the O's bacon against the best pass D in the NFL?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I
    Not so fast, my friend!

While the defense hasn't been particularly impressive lately, they saved the offense's bacon last postseason against the Ravens in the AFCCG. I put more blame on the defense with regards to the Super Bowl, however they deserve a lot of credit for their performance in their previous game against Baltimore.

[/QUOTE]

Allowing Flacco 300+ yards and a 95 PR is saving the O's bacon against the best pass D in the NFL?

[/QUOTE]

According to Brady...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

2 INT's

0 TD's

Yeah that was a banner day for the passing offense... only here does Brady admitting in his own words that he "sucked" and that the defense "bailed us out" not actually mean what was said.

[/QUOTE]

^

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sterling Moore also had an outstanding SB, breaking up numerous passes.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, great coverage against Mario Manningham  . . .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

2 INT's

0 TD's

[/QUOTE]

And Welker admits he catches that SB ball a hundred times, but some tools in the shed want to blame Brady.

Nobody is disputing Brady had a bad game in the ARFCCG. But the astute understand the Ravens had the best pass D in the NFL last season. As I have said, if I were to question play calling, which I do very little, I would have run more against the Ravens than they did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2 INT's

0 TD's

[/QUOTE]

^

[/QUOTE]

No passing TD's is not the same as no TD's.  Just because the Coaches called for runs (one of which TB almost got decapitated on) on the goal line plays doesn't mean the pass O was innefective.  Pretty sure they got to the goal line and scored 2 td's and 3 fg's, (23 pts) while passing the ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Umm, the D outplayed the offense in the AFC title game and outplayed them in the SB, to boot.

They wouldn't even have been in the SB itself if not for the D!  Brady sucked! He said it himself!

[/QUOTE]

It's funny how Brady is the "end all/be all" for these guys but they won't believe him when he says he sucked?

Sterling Moore saved his azz that day...

[/QUOTE]

Lol give me a break, any decent receiver holds on to the ball. If anyone "bailed out" Brady it was Lee Evans and then Billy Cundiff. The defense did a nice job watching that last drive unfold though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I
    Not so fast, my friend!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

According to Brady...

[/QUOTE]

Tom expects a lot out of himself even against the best pass D in the league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In 2012 we ran 1.3 times more per quarter than in 2011, but we had 1.7 more plays per quarter than in 2011.

We actually passed more in 2012 than 2011.

In 2012 we ran 43% of the time. In 2011 we  ran 40% of the time.

3% - That's once in every 34 plays.

Our running was a little more effective so we ran a little more.

So much for the myth that our balance dramatically changed.

[/QUOTE]

Over 120 posts...and we've yet to have a "final word" on the subject.

LOL!!

[/QUOTE]

Babe still doesn't realize that others have opinions that differ from his.  And he'll never get that they are just as valid as  his. 

I can tell he's an older guy.  Its a shame he hasn't figured this out yet.

[/QUOTE]

That's what makes his behavior so disturbing. He's one of those older people from the baby boomer generatin that is VERY old school, ironically.

In his mind, it's IMPOSSIBLE, someone half his age has more knowledge and a better handle on a topic than he does. I've seen that act before, usually in business, and it's quite comical.

Then, voila, my diagnosis was correct, the old person's wasn't, and it was a big waste of time due to ego.

That's Babe. Babe is Hitler in the bunker in late April of '45 saying that Russians are a distant 3,000 yards away, not 300.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

You're a comic junior. There are plenty of guys half my age here who know the game.

You're just not one of them. LMAO@U

Now you and the troll go get that room and consummate your Brady hating kinship.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In 2012 we ran 1.3 times more per quarter than in 2011, but we had 1.7 more plays per quarter than in 2011.

We actually passed more in 2012 than 2011.

In 2012 we ran 43% of the time. In 2011 we  ran 40% of the time.

3% - That's once in every 34 plays.

Our running was a little more effective so we ran a little more.

So much for the myth that our balance dramatically changed.

[/QUOTE]

Over 120 posts...and we've yet to have a "final word" on the subject.

LOL!!

[/QUOTE]

I thought mine was perfect:

Tom Brady  the defense needs to be a lot BETTER this postseason than he was they were for last  5 postseasons.

That sounds like a lot of good final words to me. 

[/QUOTE]

Now it's perfect!

[/QUOTE]

Umm, the D outplayed the offense in the AFC title game and outplayed them in the SB, to boot.

They wouldn't even have been in the SB itself if not for the D!  Brady sucked! He said it himself!

[/QUOTE]

Wrong, you were given the facts over and over and over,  And while TB and the O didn't have their best game at times, they FAR outplayed the D who failed in every single measurable known to man.  (in fact they played worse than their 31st ranking) 

Facts not fiction, crusty!

[/QUOTE]

False.

The D bludgeoned Denver, won the game vs Baltimore outright, and then waited an entire 4 drives and 4th qtr for our offense to do anything at all!

FAIL

D>O

I win.

[/QUOTE]

You did not now or have you ever won, period.  How many TD's did Tom have in the Denver game?  The D allowed Balty 50% scoring drives in the second half and almost BLEW THE LEAD AGAIN!  In the SB, they broke every record for ineptitude on defense.

Please list the NFL SB defenses that failed to get a 3 & out?  OR a 6 & out?  Any? 

Fact not fiction, crusty!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

So I guess Brady was wrong in saying he sucked and that the defense bailed them out... you guys must just know more than him.  That's rich...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Screw you all.

The biggest difference is the return of the bubble screen.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

That's our baby for you. Knows more about what Brady means when he comments on his play than Brady does.  We should all fall to our knees and thank Babe for translating Brady's comments for us. Otherwise we would have never known that 'I sucked' and 'the defense bailed us out' actually was Brady blaming the defense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems like Rusty and Jets are in perfect agreement. 

[/QUOTE]

but he is always saying someone else is aligning with trolls...lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's our baby for you. Knows more about what Brady means when he comments on his play than Brady does.  We should all fall to our knees and thank Babe for translating Brady's comments for us. Otherwise we would have never known that 'I sucked' and 'the defense bailed us out' actually was Brady blaming the defense.

[/QUOTE]

Ya know Rusty, maybe you would fool a couple of people if 90% of your posts weren't attacks on me. Just a thought, bonehead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Screw you all.

The biggest difference is the return of the bubble screen.  

[/QUOTE]

The bubble screen and play action are both helped by a strong running game. Both are more successful when the opponent's LBs can't cheat towards the pass.

I like this mix. It looks more like the offense when we won our SBs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]

So I guess Brady was wrong in saying he sucked and that the defense bailed them out... you guys must just know more than him.  That's rich...

[/QUOTE]

Yep, just like he calls the worst teams in the league tough matchups... and just like you know more than BB because he didn't force O'Brien to give the ball to BJGE like you would have.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When the offense plays badly and the defense "bails them out", that doesn't necessarily mean the defense played well.

The offense was up against the best pass D in the league. The D was up against the 19th best pass offense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ravens AFCCG game -

They allowed 16.6 ppg on the season. We scored 23.

They scored 23.6 ppg on the season. We gave them 20 (23 but for the missed ship shot FG).

Which side of the ball played better?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

So Glen R is Rusty!? Why do they call him Rusty?I'ed call him Chunky by looking at his Avatar-Does he have red hair?

Hey Rock Scully called Spygate a Witch Hunt and I fell off of my chair laughing!

[/QUOTE]

Rusty is Rock Scull. He has been banned a dozen times and just comes back with new names. Same guy by his own admission. And a plethora of posters here claim he uses multiple fake accounts to provide phoney support for his boneheaded football spin. Glenr is one of the most likely suspects for Rusty's fake accounts. And now you know the real deal.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, just like he calls the worst teams in the league tough matchups... and just like you know more than BB because he didn't force O'Brien to give the ball to BJGE like you would have.

[/QUOTE]

BB could have forced OB to give the ball to anybody as long as we were not an obvious 1 aspect offense with loads of talent at our disposal. None of us who want more running care if BJGE was running the ball. We wanted an offense that "WOULD" run the ball to take pressure off of Brady, but I'm sure you think that is ridiculous Zdeno

Sections
Shortcuts