The First Place Buffalo Bills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The First Place Buffalo Bills

Man, those guys deserve to be in 1st place. Chan Gailey is a great guy and has a great staff in place. 4 turnovers cost the game , eehh. 15 and oops. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: The First Place Buffalo Bills

How did you get the name "bolted"- bolted as in my team lost to patriots and i'm too much a coward to take my lumps so i bolted

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Yawn.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: The First Place Buffalo Bills:
    [QUOTE]And why do the Dills "deserve" to be in first place?  Because they got the benefit of some bonehead calls?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Say what you will about the boneheaded calls but the Patriots blew a 21-0 lead in this game.  What a god damn chokefest.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The First Place Buffalo Bills : Having an int taken away by a ticky tack call is not a "chokefest".

Pats were up 21-0.  They shouldn't have needed that INT to hold off the Bills.  They choked this game away getting outscored 34-10 after being up 21-0.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]How did you get the name "bolted"- bolted as in my team lost to patriots and i'm too much a coward to take my lumps so i bolted
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

No, its that his JOINT is Bolted on.  He didn't have much of one, so he got a big rubber one from mail order and had it bolted on.  Now he feels like a man, but, like the San Diego Chargers, he is a phoney who can't really feel anything.  Just goes through the motions and makes loud noises.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I'm wondering why a Chargers fan is trying to talk smack?  Uhhh, Pats beat you last week.  Say hi to your mother for me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to The First Place Buffalo Bills:
    [QUOTE]Man, those guys deserve to be in 1st place. Chan Gailey is a great guy and has a great staff in place. 4 turnovers cost the game , eehh. 15 and oops. 
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

the apocalypse is upon us

Bills-Lions in Super Bowl XLVI

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The First Place Buffalo Bills : Having an int taken away by a ticky tack call is not a "chokefest".
    After reading about 30+ remarks of yours thus far, I would say that you are a bad loser. There's life and there is Pats football. You have it backwards.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Man, those guys deserve to be in 1st place. Chan Gailey is a great guy and has a great staff in place. 4 turnovers cost the game , eehh. 15 and oops. 

Sounds like sour grapes on your part, Bolt...after the Pats spanked your lovables. I thought you were better than that. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The First Place Buffalo Bills :      Sounds like sour grapes on your part, Bolt...after the Pats spanked your lovables. I thought you were better than that. 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Surely you can't be serious?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The First Place Buffalo Bills :      Sounds like sour grapes on your part, Bolt...after the Pats spanked your lovables. I thought you were better than that. 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    As Tom says , It's just 1 game. And, I'm sure both the Pats and the Chargers will be in post season mix when 1 game is actually a season, not a 16th. I'm amazed at all stooping to such a low level by alot of posters here, with the personal attacks and all. All the excuses too are pretty stinkin funny. 

Gailey is a great coach, to start 3-0 with that roster is noteworthy, to be sure. BB was outcoached.

"But the way it ended, the way New England just imploded and seemed like it couldn’t get out of its own way for parts of the second half" -globe 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

was Norv outcoached?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

ok so they  barley beat 1 quality team  lets revisit them is December

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It seems to me that there's some symmetry in this thread being started by San Dago fan. The Bills shot themselves in the feet enough times to lose yesterday . . .  but the Pats were not to be outdone in that category.

It's exactly the kind of game Chargers fan understands.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The Buffalo Bills are in first place because they are 3-0.  The reason that they are 3-0 is that the New England Patriots blew a 21-0 lead. Officials will blow calls, pass rushes will be ineffective, defensive backs will blow coverages but with an offense as potent as the Pats there is no excuse for blowing a 21-0 lead.  Everything else, in my opinion, is irrelevant.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The First Place Buffalo Bills : As Tom says , It's just 1 game. And, I'm sure both the Pats and the Chargers will be in post season mix when 1 game is actually a season, not a 16th. I'm amazed at all stooping to such a low level by alot of posters here, with the personal attacks and all. All the excuses too are pretty stinkin funny.  Gailey is a great coach, to start 3-0 with that roster is noteworthy, to be sure. BB was outcoached. " But the way it ended, the way New England just imploded and seemed like it couldn’t get out of its own way for parts of the second half" -globe 

I can take discussing a loss

but Belichick can't play cornerback.  Belichick also doesn't play quarterback or receiver.

The only thing I saw where the Bills might have outcoached the Patriots was on pass rushes where the 4th pass rusher floated behind the engaged pass rushers to try to bat down Brady's throws

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Who would have thunk it?  Detroit and Buffalo 3 - 0  right now!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]The Buffalo Bills are in first place because they are 3-0.  The reason that they are 3-0 is that the New England Patriots blew a 21-0 lead. Officials will blow calls, pass rushes will be ineffective, defensive backs will blow coverages but with an offense as potent as the Pats there is no excuse for blowing a 21-0 lead.  Everything else, in my opinion, is irrelevant.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Well said.