The Five Stages of Grief

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

The Five Stages of Grief

Denial: "Man, there's no way they're trading Randy Moss! Gawd you people listen to any rumor."

Anger: "Are you f'ing kidding me?  A THIRD ROUND PICK?"

Bargaining: "So, maybe this isn't so bad, I mean, maybe this makes sense if Moss was going to tank this year, and uhh..."

Depression: "OMG we're in a rebuilding year.  We'll take these 8 picks in the first round and trade down for the entire bottom 20 of the draft..."

Acceptance: "Hey, so where can I buy Aaron Hernandez and Brandon Tate jerseys?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: The Five Stages of Grief

I'm not so sure many fans around here ever get past stage 1 or 2.  I went directly to stage 3, skipped 4, and now I'm at 5.  Let's see what the young fellas can do.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

6. Beer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

I like #6

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

6b pot

but im also somewhere between 2 and 3

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: The Five Stages of Grief:
    [QUOTE]6. Beer.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

6 is my choice too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to Re: The Five Stages of Grief:
    [QUOTE]6b pot but im also somewhere between 2 and 3
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]
    6c..and a pepperoni pizza....more 6a and more 6b....ahhhh...Randy who?....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

6b definately, although my stages were:
     1. they did what?
     2. oh well, movin on, force feeding the ball to Moss was really gettin old anyhow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

better question what  do i do with my moss jersey?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

beer accompanies all stages...oh wait this is about moss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Just wondering how much of this anger is the result of the trade screwing up people's fantasy football teams. I'd bet that many of the whiners who think they know how to run a football team do it because they are fantasy owners and coaches.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

no greif here. yeah i liked Moss in NE, but In Bill We Trust

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I did 2 (the pick not the trade) and 5 at the same time while also doing 6a. Does this mean I need to go back and finish the rest?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

i have  no issues with the trade just wish it was for more than a 3rd rounder

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

Yeah, a third rounder is  . . . ok.  I feel it is ok b/c Moss only has 9 games left on his contract.  So, really, a team can't trade a 1st or 2nd round player who will be solid for a five year rookie contract in exchange for a player for 9 games, even if it's Moss.
    Unfortunately, the same problem is going to be part of any Mankins trade.

As for Moss' jersey . . .
    I guess as long as it says New England or Patriots on the front, it's good for Sundays.  You can't expect to sell it to Vikings fans - They are currently finding their old Moss jerseys right now.

Oh and, put me down for 6b.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Tank Driver... I do not think some fans have gotten past the grief of the loss in SB42!!  So many are still dreaming of a return to 2007! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

If we go 8-8, can we ban all these loser koolaid drinkers from Patriot nation. GOD HELP US. SAVE US BRADY.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Dang, I feel bad saying it, but I'm actually HAPPY.  Watch how fast Welker plants a big old flag on Revis Island.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

i have  no issues with the trade just wish it was for more than a 3rd rounder

That's fine except no one was going to give anything higher. The alternative was to keep him and let him destroy the locker room and not doing his job on the field. How that is supposed to be good for the team is beyond me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I started a thread about The YAC (Yards After Catch) potential of the Electric Company: Welker, Hernandez, Edelman and Woodhead now that Brady won't be heaving ill-advised Bombs 10 times a game to Moss.

I'm actually rather excited.  Every game thread I've been screaming (yes I know the magic picture box can't hear me)for more ball to be thrown to Hernandez.  Now hopefully my wish will come true.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I once bought a well used car for $4000.  Cleaned it up, fixed a few things, drove it for 4 years and sold it for $5000.  I thought that was a pretty good deal.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I once bought a well used car for $4000.  Cleaned it up, fixed a few things, drove it for 4 years and sold it for $5000.  I thought that was a pretty good deal.
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]Awesome. lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

I've sort of enjoyed watching the posters on the board, as a group, go through the stages :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yulolo. Show yulolo's posts

Today,I am very gald to see this wonderful article.It reminds me of something related.Such as you can find in the following website.

Where you can find what you want at best price. Ladies and gentleman,please don't hesitated to click it.www.findsoso.com
    Thousands of brand handbags shoes and high-heel shoes are waiting for you.

Free shipping!
    Paypal accept!