The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux!

In Response to Re: The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux! : The defense dominated the pathetic Panthers offense?? and the only reason they scored 6 points was because the Panthers special teams screwed up, not because the Jets played so well.  Jet fans thought they were going to mop up the Panthers..  Your team looked like sh*t last night!  Come on admit it!! I noticed Phat Ryan didn't have that smirk on his face!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Rumor has it on NFL Radio that when Ryan and Fox met at Mid-field after the Game Ryan was heard to say, "It looked more like a pillow fight out there". Maybe his motivational tactics aren't working too well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I hope the Pats roll up 38+ points again while keeping their offense to 10-.  With all the smack talk that Ryan has been talking (Kissing rings, Superbowl bound), it would look real good if the Pats just smoked the Jets in both contest this year. I don't want any close games this year...I want blow outs in the Patriots favor! That should shut his fat pie hole up for good!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]You got to love the Pat fan mentality.  A loss to the Giants with Sanchez playing well with a  90+ rating and the starting O & D dominating the Giants means nothing because the team lost and Sanchez threw a pick early on and the backup played poorly. Sanchez and the offense play poorly, the defense and special teams dominate the game and it's the end of the world and Sanchez is horrible.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Now your starting to get the picture, I'm glad you're waking up early!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux! : Hey, remember the last 22 year old rookie QB in the NFL that came into the league, played great all year and made it to the AFC Championship game?  Me neither.

sanchez did not play great last year, hence all the int, and the int/td ratio.  and the jets would not have made it to the playoffs if those two teams had not laid down at the end of the season.  so no, i dont remember either lol

but i do remember a young backup qb named tom brady that was thrust into the starting role unexpectedly in his second season, and in that first season starting he managed to win a superbowl.  i wonder if sanchez can copy that, even tho he has a year starting under his belt already

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux!:
    [QUOTE]5 completions in 10 attempts for 12 yards and a QB rating of 56, against the vicious Panthers D!!! Super Bowl bound, my a z z.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

True. But, the Jets "D" held Carolina to just 3 points for the game...and the Jets still won, in spite of the less than inspiring performance from Sanchez, The Jets calling card is defense. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Fr(S)anchize, Part Deux! : Hey, remember the last 22 year old rookie QB in the NFL that came into the league, played great all year and made it to the AFC Championship game?  Me neither.

Played great all season?

You're kidding me with this, right?

Sanchez completed 53% of his passes with 20 interceptions and only 12 touchdowns, and was sacked 26 times. The myth that Sanchez was "vastly improved" in the playoffs was merely a function of the offense asking him to do very little. Now, I wouldn't expect a rookie -- particularly one who barely played any college ball -- to come in and light it up, but to suggest that this kid did anything other than flounder goes beyond blind homerism, into the fabled land of Dangerous Stupidity.

Seek help.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

[QUOTE]Here is the blog, boy the fans started out cocky, then wanted to fire everybody!!! LMCLAO http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216253&page=8
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

is that laugh my cute little a z z off?

are you serious

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Who's the Jets backup QB? Just curious what the over/under is on Sanchez being replaced by week 10.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

yes i am why

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]You got to love the Pat fan mentality.  A loss to the Giants with Sanchez playing well with a  90+ rating and the starting O & D dominating the Giants means nothing because the team lost and Sanchez threw a pick early on and the backup played poorly. Sanchez and the offense play poorly, the defense and special teams dominate the game and it's the end of the world and Sanchez is horrible.

Fat Rex: I have always found blowing smoke up ones on a-- is the best way for your team to win...enjoy the season

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

OMG even surgery apparently didn't help this guy....

I feel badly for him cause NYorkers will eat him alive if there is anything left of the carcas after the press finishes with him...

Of course Rex will be the main course...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Adam Schefter Adam_Schefter Rodney Harrison on what he expects from the Jets, who open the season with games against the Ravens and Pats: "They will start 0-2."

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I'll go one step further Rocky and say 0-4 to start.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Tcal- I like that....I will go with you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSRyan. Show PSRyan's posts

Hey, remember the last 22 year old rookie QB in the NFL that came into the league, played all year and made it to the AFC Championship game?  Me neither. - Phat Rex

Sounds like you're fine with a repeat statistical performance from your QB then huh? Not like that's an important position or anything. If Sanchez continues to play the same (unable to throw to his left, 1.2 INTs per game, small playbook) as last year (which it seems you're fine with) the DCs of not just the AFC East, but the league will minimize the Jets run game, overload the right side of the field and feast on said now 23 year old mistake waiting to happen.  That and I HIGHLY doubt anyone will lay down for you guys this year. Bengals starters or not, they did not come to play that game whatsoever.

Sounds like a recipe for success to me. Have fun with that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

LMAO, you guys are in a feeding frenzy over 1 quarter of the 2nd game of the preseason!!!  Too funny.  Our 1st team offense looked terrible.  No doubt.  LT looked good as did SG.  Oline's pass protection was dreadful but the run blocking was decent.  So that is what I take from the offense in week 2 of the preseason.  I leave it at that and this thread can go 10 pages for all I care.  We will see you in week 2 and you will be beat the eff up.  We are going to rough you up!!!  Brady better wear some extra padding.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

FatRex,

I don't see 2-1 my friend. Baltimore isn't what it could be with the injuries but still better than the Jets. The Pats will crush them in the home opener and then Miami gives them a good game with the outcome going either way.
    I'll say 0-3 or maybe 1-2 if Miami beats themselves.

Sanchez is in over his head, it's too bad because had he spent a year or two on the bench learning something he could have been OK. He just doesn't have it upstairs when the pressure's on and it'll be on this year without that running game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I love it. Jets back their a z z into the playoffs, get a couple of nice playoff wins and all of a sudden are SB favorites. LOL. If Sanchez does not take a big step the team is in trouble. No Thomas Jones. A nice 2nd year RB, and LT. FYI, the minute the ship starts going down LT will start pointing fingers.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.