The Giants and their fans are low class.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Giants and their fans are low class.

We know Wes missed a great chance to win the SB. But this stunt is just low, even for something associated with the despicable Giants.

It's hard to say this, but the jets actually have more class than them.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/superbowl/2012/02/07/publicity-stunt-takes-shot-at-wes-welker-after-missed-connection-in-super-bowl-xlvi/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: The Giants and their fans are low class.

new york fans in general are just as low class as it gets....with a newspaper like the ny post, we know why

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

and they criticize Gissele for standing by her man.
    Post an intimate private and stolen e-mail.
    "Mistakenly" put out an add that says they won the SB, the day before.
    Litter the streets (Which they should have been fined for)
    If it weren't for "NO class", they wouldn't have any at all.
    I'd have to say they are equally repulsive as the Jest.
    No coincidence they play on the same field. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Giants and their fans are low class. : we're not all low class babe...in fact most of us aren't...if I thought every patsies fan was like Queenie (Wonderboy) or some of th other lowrents on here I would label all of you the same but I don't...entitled and arrogant, sure, but not low class
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Pick your favorite derogatory term and substitute.

In any group everybody isn't despicable. But the way this team and fans have comported themselves for many weeks now is loathesome. It is far worse than I have seen any Pats' player or fan ever acting.

Really, I have more respect for the jets as an organization than I do the Giants. That's sad, and it wasn't that way in the past, though it's been leading that way.

They can shove the Lombardi up their azz.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Giants and their fans are low class. : we're not all low class babe...in fact most of us aren't...if I thought every patsies fan was like Queenie (Wonderboy) or some of th other lowrents on here I would label all of you the same but I don't...entitled and arrogant, sure, but not low class

i do know some cool giants fans, but for the most part, they are pretty classless...its just the whole new york sports fan in general, the sloppy caveman look and all. nothing is worse than a jets fan though

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

I am surprised how much support Brady has had to cover-up his subpar game. Many of the so-called drops by Branch, Hernandez, and Welker were off target. So the official story is that Brady had a good game but his receivers let him down. I am still surprised that Welker's twisting attempted catch of a ball thrown behind him to the wrong shoulder is considered his fault. To me is was an inaccurate throw by Brady when he wasn't really rushed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Pick your favorite derogatory term and substitute. In any group everybody isn't despicable. But the way this team and fans have comported themselves for many weeks now is loathesome. It is far worse than I have seen any Pats' player or fan ever acting. Really, I have more respect for the jets as an organization than I do the Giants. That's sad, and it wasn't that way in the past, though it's been leading that way. They can shove the Lombardi up their azz.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Relax, child. The reason why Boston sports teams are so despised outside of New England is because of their largely drunken, obnoxious fans. In fact, the Boston Police Department was stationed like the National Guard all over Boston Sunday evening IN CASE the Patriots won. Now isn't that classy.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]I am surprised how much support Brady has had to cover-up his subpar game. Many of the so-called drops by Branch, Hernandez, and Welker were off target. So the official story is that Brady had a good game but his receivers let him down. I am still surprised that Welker's twisting attempted catch of a ball thrown behind him to the wrong shoulder is considered his fault. To me is was an inaccurate throw by Brady when he wasn't really rushed.
    Posted by CommChairman[/QUOTE]

Maybe because the dropped passes by Welker, Branch and Hernandez were all catchable as evidenced by the ball being in their hands.
    Like Wes said, "he makes that catch 99 out of 100 times".  Unfortunately that 1 time was the worse possible time.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : you aren't offended by pats fans or what they say/do because ur one of them and cant see the old forest for the trees...funny, around the NFL Giants fans are not known as bad fans, low class or otherwise...Pats fans, however, are nearly universally disliked. coincidence? I think not. But hey guess you gotta take care of ur own babe

pats are hated since they are in the super bowl on average every two years this decade...giants fans werent hated because they were a team that could beat the pats and everyone hopped on the bandwagon...the giants parade was a disgrace, this video alone sums up new york fans

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : yeah sox but the problem with your theory is the mara's/giants fans have been around since the 1930's and always had a good rep...class all the way

thats fine, the old time giants fans are classy, i wont disagree with that...but the new generation of giants fans are a joke

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

You're so wrong Gint.  NY fans are universally hated.
    When the Yanks played the Rangers there were countless news stories on how rude the NY fans were.
    In fact Cliff Lee said The Yanks couldn't pay him enough to go there because the NY fans harassed his wife during a game. The Yanks did offer him more money and he didn't go.
    Every time the Boys play the gints, there are also numerous complaints on the fans.
    I never hear them complain about any Boston team like that. Never!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : i dont agree at all and i've been to the stadium ad up close...most are grandchildren, etc... of original tix holders and I dont see fights and drunks and trouble with opposing fans in their games...jets games yeah cause their fans ARE lowlifes

whatever man, you are entitled to your opinion, im just going off what ive seen

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : u bet I am...besides i dont give a damn about ur opinion of ny fans any more than you do my opinion of pats fans...

if your opinion of pats fans was really that bad, you wouldnt post here so often

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : u bet I am...besides i dont give a damn about ur opinion of ny fans any more than you do my opinion of pats fans...

then why are you here?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : sure i would...why not? i still like football talk and the jints-pats rivalry (for now it is) and besides, there are millions of pats fans in NE and only a few here compared to that...i never said YOU WERE one of the a******s sox

the feeling is mutual on that, its just that if you felt that us pats fans werent knowlegeable enough to talk to, you wouldnt post here

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : see above...and i've been here off and mostly on for 4+ yrs

I don't care, this is a forum for Patriots fans. Your a Giants fan. I'm sure their are plenty of forums for you to go to. Beat it.