The Giants and their fans are low class.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Re: The Giants and their fans are low class.

In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Honestly, if I were to go to a Giants' forum if we had won I would congratulate them on a tough fight. It's bad enough to bear losing these things without having salt rubbed in the wound.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]
    Well let me be the first. (if im not the first im sorry for a false claim) Congrats on a hard fight. for the whole 2nd and 3d quarter I thought you were going to run away with the game. It easily could have been the other way around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]Of course I can only speak for New Jersey Giants fans. As a red sox and Devils fan I find NY fans repulsive 
    Posted by RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks[/QUOTE]
    give me a break. i get treated just as bad at a Devils game as i do at MSG when wearing Bruins gear. spare me.

and like i said before,30 years and counting,wearing Red Sox stuff at yankee.

i had more animosity hurled at me when i was in SF 2 years ago.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : give me a break. i get treated just as bad at a Devils game as i do at MSG when wearing Bruins gear. spare me. and like i said before,30 years and counting,wearing Red Sox stuff at yankee. i had more animosity hurled at me when i was in SF 2 years ago.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]
    I guess I can break out my story about going to a bruins game and being told to go to hel where my devil worshiping team belongs and having a beer spilled on my brother on purpose, and having my Brodeur jersey ripped. How about being at a yankee game in my sox gear and having dirty looks thrown my way because the Sox fan 3 rows away was cursing at children and too drunk to walk. Its everywhere dude that what im saying  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Before his team lost the World Series yesterday, Texas Rangers CEO Chuck Greenberg bitched about Yankees fans during the ALCS , telling KESN, "I thought Yankee fans, frankly, were awful. They were either violent or apathetic, neither of which is good. So I thought Yankee fans were by far the worst of any I’ve seen in the postseason. I thought they were an embarrassment Super Bowl champ Giants fans trash-talking along the victory parade route  Ref was powerless on Giants’ fake injuries, but NFL is not Don't look like isolated incidents to me,
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Disagree; I could find a bunch of Boston incidents as well, and window dress them just like you did. Speaking of class, it suits you better to have kept that video of Eli getting pummelled.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : I guess I can break out my story about going to a bruins game and being told to go to hel where my devil worshiping team belongs and having a beer spilled on my brother on purpose, and having my Brodeur jersey ripped. How about being at a yankee game in my sox gear and having dirty looks thrown my way because the Sox fan 3 rows away was cursing at children and too drunk to walk. Its everywhere dude that what im saying  
    Posted by RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks[/QUOTE]
    well that i can agree with. it is everywhere. though i must say,it recent years,i have seen B's games in Ottawa,Toronto,Edmonton and Vancouver(before the finals)and was treated very nicely. if i got cursed at,i didn't hear it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Screw ny and you too. If you want to haunt a Pats' board, especially after a tough loss with our best non-QB player gimping, don't get your panties all in a bunch when Pats' fans act like Pats' fans.

Speaking of class, there it is; including posting a link about Giant fan class that had as a made up premise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Doesn't change the general tenor of the point. The weenie company was just looking for some publicity at Welker's expense.

How delusional can we get? You're the OP. The premise was about the Giants low class. Rubbing salt in the wound? You started this thread, on false claims.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Disagree; I could find a bunch of Boston incidents as well, and window dress them just like you did. Speaking of class, it suits you better to have kept that video of Eli getting pummelled.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Ya, just as it suits trying to intentionally knock out the 49'rs pr because they knew he had 4 concussions and then bragged about it.  Real classy there.
    You'll never win this argument.  NY voted rudest city in the country for a reason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Ya, just as it suits trying to intentionally knock out the 49'rs pr because they knew he had 4 concussions and then bragged about it.  Real classy there. You'll never win this argument.  NY voted rudest city in the country for a reason.

Another distortion. And, FWIW, the Patriots are known for a few off color moments; those that live in glass houses...  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Who cares anyway?

In reality the City with the rudest and most obnoxious people is Wash DC.
    Houses painted lilly white and Institutions with columns and your Constitutional Law thrown in the garbage long ago. They even have the power to tell all of you how wonderful they are? The DC Wolves fans in Sheeps clothing. Enuff said!

Let fans be fans! Enjoy the NFL, one of the few freedoms we have left!

Peace and good health to all ....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Another distortion. And, FWIW, the Patriots are known for a few off color moments; those that live in glass houses...  
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Call it distortion if you like but you are wrong.
    Jint said NY fans weren't  hated outside New England.
    I just proved that they are.
    # 1 rudest city in the country includes their Sports fans. 
    Just accept it like the rest of the country has and move on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Call it distortion if you like but you are wrong. Jint said NY fans weren't  hated outside New England. I just proved that they are. # 1 rudest city in the country includes their Sports fans.  Just accept it like the rest of the country has and move on.

You predicted PATS domination in the SB, (including a bunch of disparaging remarks along the way), and were wrong. Now you're a sore loser, and looking for excuses to vent. And you haven't proved anything, except something about yourself. Just accept the loss, like the rest of the country has, and move on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Pats fans cheer up and have some candy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

nhsteven you don't come to the Pats forum hardly at all and now you're in here lecturing people? Stay in the Sox forum. It was a tough loss, show some respect and give a few more days before coming in here on your high horse. 

As for Giants fans being low class, I don't agree. Every sports team has high class and low class fans. Admittedly, we have low class Giants fans in this forum, like Jints fan who is almost always a bully and can't even give this forum a few days to breathe after a tough loss, but I personally know some very classy Giants fans, I talked with one of them tonight and I congratulated him for a well earned victory and he in turn gave props for two classic Super Bowls. 

As for the Giants, I don't think they are low class either, they are a bit too braggy and hip-hoppy for me, but that same attitude seems to be tied to their play on the field. Honestly I think that Pats could use a bit more of that swagger and a bit less of the "we're professionals" which seems to not serve them as well in big spots. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]nhsteven you don't come to the Pats forum hardly at all and now you're in here lecturing people? Stay in the Sox forum. It was a tough loss, show some respect and give a few more days before coming in here on your high horse.  As for Giants fans being low class, I don't agree. Every sports team has high class and low class fans. Admittedly, we have low class Giants fans in this forum, like Jints fan who is almost always a bully and can't even give this forum a few days to breathe after a tough loss, but I personally know some very classy Giants fans, I talked with one of them tonight and I congratulated him for a well earned victory and he in turn gave props for two classic Super Bowls.  As for the Giants, I don't think they are low class either, they are a bit too braggy and hip-hoppy for me, but that same attitude seems to be tied to their play on the field. Honestly I think that Pats could use a bit more of that swagger and a bit less of the "we're professionals" which seems to not serve them as well in big spots. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I've been here plenty, with generally benign comments; go look at my history; then I ran into this thread.

Otherwise, I agree with you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4THANDOOPS. Show 4THANDOOPS's posts

LMAO!! Now I'v heard it all. A Patsie fan calling another fan "classless".

What goes around comes around....... Suck it up!

Rub some dirt on it!     Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

In Response to The Giants and their fans are low class.:
    [QUOTE]We know Wes missed a great chance to win the SB. But this stunt is just low, even for something associated with the despicable Giants. It's hard to say this, but the jets actually have more class than them. http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/superbowl/2012/02/07/publicity-stunt-takes-shot-at-wes-welker-after-missed-connection-in-super-bowl-xlvi/
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]If Brady had thrown it a little more accurately, if Welker had tried a little bit harder to make the catch, there would be none of this post-game whining.

I realize you're just venting frustration (again), but really, it's time to dry your eyes, put your big boy pants on, and suck it up and take this loss like men.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Giants and their fans are low class. : we're not all low class babe...in fact most of us aren't...if I thought every patsies fan was like Queenie (Wonderboy) or some of th other lowrents on here I would label all of you the same but I don't...entitled and arrogant, sure, but not low class
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

THE VERY ACT OF YOU BEING HERE IS LOW CLASS.  
    USING THE TERM PATSIES IS LOW CLASS
    PLAYERS SAYING THE "DECAPITATED" A BEATEN OPPONENT IS LOW CLASS
    PLAYERS SAYING THEY "STOMPED OUT" A BEATEN OPPONENT IS LOW CLASS
    PLAYERS SAYING ANOTHER PLAYER "DISRESPECTED" THEM IS LOW CLASS

Having said that, I don't really care about the Giants one way or the other, we don't see them enough to make it bother me, and they are NOWHERE near the level of the Jests in terms of talking crud.  It's just proximity to the event and the fact that three fourths of Jest fans IMMEDIATELY become Giant fans that makes it feel like the two are the same.  The Giants just gain a bunch of low life leech fans as soon as Jersey /B crashes.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Giants fans are nowhere near as bad as Jets fans, I will give them that much. I have been to see the Pats vs Jets down there, and those people are IDIOTS. I will never bo back there for a game. I have been to games in Denver, Indy, Pittsburgh, Miami and New Orleans. Fans in each of those cities are far classier than the idiots in New York/Jersey. I work for a company where half the staff is in Boston, and the other half in NYC. I find New Yorkers as a whole are a very self-absorbed, 'we are more important than the rest of you' group, even the ones in the office down there. Must be how they breed them...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Yes the fans are classless, when my 9 year old son gets hit at recess because he's a Pats fan that says a lot. Monday he was outside and their were 2 older boys calling him a Brady girl and then started taunting him, he said he told them that he still liked the Pats and then they said they needed to smack some sense into him. He is in the G&T class and is very smart. He doesn't understand this. The news here is loving all of this! From hanging Brady from the roof hacking Gisele's email it's really going too far. I have a meeting with the parents this morning. The father is a huge Giants fan, should be interesting. I am not a wallflower for sure.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

In response to "Re: The Giants and their fans are low class.": [QUOTE]Yes the fans are classless, when my 9 year old son gets hit at recess because he's a Pats fan that says a lot. Monday he was outside and their were 2 older boys calling him a Brady girl and then started taunting him, he said he told them that he still liked the Pats and then they said they needed to smack some sense into him. He is in the G&T class and is very smart. He doesn't understand this. The news here is loving all of this! From hanging Brady from the roof hacking Gisele's email it's really going too far. I have a meeting with the parents this morning. The father is a huge Giants fan, should be interesting. I am not a wallflower for sure. Posted by laurienyc13[/QUOTE] Sounds like you're a bad parent.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

The mayor of Boston is going after these guys. trying to bang them on illegal commercial dumping of butterfingers. Get'em Menino 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : Honestly, if I were to go to a Giants' forum if we had won I would congratulate them on a tough fight. It's bad enough to bear losing these things without having salt rubbed in the wound.

I have to agree with Babe on this one. Most of us take the losses harder than we probably should, but that's only because we are so passionate about the game. I've been on here for about four years now and have found the Patriot fans to be very fair and friendly if you treat them the same way. As a Steeler fan, it doesn't even faze me when someone post's something about the Steelers, after all, this is a Patriot site! I have even gotten a few chuckles, especially the first time I heard them referred to as 'The Squealers'.
     I've only had one Patriot fan be disrespectful toward me, and I come to find out that he's even sarcastic and disrespectful to Patriot fans as well. I know this is just a football forum, but it meant a lot to me when many of the Patriot fans on here came to my defense.
     I just think going on another teams forum just to kick them when they are down is totally classless. When you are passionate about football and especially your team, it's only natural to want to vent a little after a loss. It isn't strictly a Boston thing, it goes on in every NFL City.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : I have to agree with Babe on this one. Most of us take the losses harder than we probably should, but that's only because we are so passionate about the game. I've been on here for about four years now and have found the Patriot fans to be very fair and friendly if you treat them the same way. As a Steeler fan, it doesn't even faze me when someone post's something about the Steelers, after all, this is a Patriot site! I have even gotten a few chuckles, especially the first time I heard them referred to as 'The Squealers'.  I've only had one Patriot fan be disrespectful toward me, and I come to find out that he's even sarcastic and disrespectful to Patriot fans as well. I know this is just a football forum, but it meant a lot to me when many of the Patriot fans on here came to my defense.  I just think going on another teams forum just to kick them when they are down is totally classless. When you are passionate about football and especially your team, it's only natural to want to vent a little after a loss. It isn't strictly a Boston thing, it goes on in every NFL City.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]
    I agree. But I havnt seen any giants fan or jets fan on here rubbing salt or kicking. I did see a colts fan being a right D tho

Sections
Shortcuts