The Giants and their fans are low class.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: The Giants and their fans are low class.

Posts from JintsFan are hidden

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : oh bull...NE fans have always been known as snob-arses and paranoids...who in the sports world will forget u winners breaking out in a "yankees s**k" chant during a Patriots parade? bet the pats really appreciated that....real class there
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

No bull, all fact!  Why do you think Cliff Lee chose the lesser money?
    Because yank fans harassed his wife.  Those were his words not mine.   Cliff Lee's wife says Yankees fans taunted, threw beer at her ...

articles.nydailynews.com/2010-10-26/sports/27079261_1_alcs-matchup-family-s...

Oct 26, 2010 ... Cliff Lee's wife says Yankees fans taunted, threw beer at her during ... but had some harsh words for the thugs who had harassed his wife

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : I don't care, this is a forum for Patriots fans. Your a Giants fan. I'm sure their are plenty of forums for you to go to. Beat it.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    and why are you here ? and when do you talk football ? now simmer down and let's go back to the Bruins where we belong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

sure there are SOME classless Giants fans....but the whole world thinks the same about your fans. as they would about another cities fans if they had as much success. It comes with the territory.........Also that company is one based out of Denver not New York. Dont let your Jets and Yankees hatred and Brandon D--bag Jacobs sway your opinion of My team and their fans 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

They should rename this the sour grapes thread.

The Lee story was an isolated incident; you can always find those and use them as an excuse to vent if you want to

As far as class is concerned, how about during the '04 RS parade, where the theme was "where's Jeter?"

Or the ring ceremony in '05 was held off until the Yankees visited Fenway, to rub it in their faces, except they wouldn't bite? Especially when Mariano was introduced? 

Or posting the standings a few yrs ago after the last game in the Reg Season,when the Yankees were the Division winner due to a tie breaker, yet the Fenway scoreboard showed the RS in 1st?

Don't get me wrong, fans (and franchises) are fans no matter what the affiliation. There's good ones and bad ones, and in NY plenty of bad ones. However, FWIW, a recent poll showed the following metro areas to be the worst, in this order:

Philadelphia
    Boston 
    NY

Based on this premise, If NY fans are so awful, what does that say about Boston fans?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : pats are hated since they are in the super bowl on average every two years this decade...giants fans werent hated because they were a team that could beat the pats and everyone hopped on the bandwagon...the giants parade was a disgrace, this video alone sums up new york fans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNMEEGI
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    hahahahaha as a Giants fan I saw that video and almost threw up in my mouth. every giants fan I know is classy. the ones from NJ anyway. New Yorkers in general are obnoxious 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i have walked around both yankee stadiums with Red Sox stuff on for 30 years and i still don't know what beer smells like. Bruins stuff at MSG and nothing but some good ribbing and a curse or two.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

can anyone even see my posts...God this website and my computer dont mix for some reason

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to The Giants and their fans are low class.:
    [QUOTE]We know Wes missed a great chance to win the SB. But this stunt is just low, even for something associated with the despicable Giants. It's hard to say this, but the jets actually have more class than them. http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/superbowl/2012/02/07/publicity-stunt-takes-shot-at-wes-welker-after-missed-connection-in-super-bowl-xlvi/
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Checked this out; not nice; but where in this story does it say a Giant fan did this? All I saw was a Giant fan posting saying this was classless. Perhaps it was a disgruntled Pat fan.

Otherwise, this appears to be a distortion on your end so you can vent your anger at the loss.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : well said and thats my only point too: good and idiots in all fan bases but this was an anti-ny fan thread started by a surprisingly angry old man who should know better...sorry babe but I expected better

Exactly

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Before his team lost the World Series yesterday, Texas Rangers CEO Chuck Greenberg bitched about Yankees fans during the ALCS, telling KESN, "I thought Yankee fans, frankly, were awful. They were either violent or apathetic, neither of which is good. So I thought Yankee fans were by far the worst of any I’ve seen in the postseason. I thought they were an embarrassment

Super Bowl champ Giants fans trash-talking along the victory parade route 
    Ref was powerless on Giants’ fake injuries, but NFL is not

Don't look like isolated incidents to me,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : well said and thats my only point too: good and idiots in all fan bases but this was an anti-ny fan thread started by a surprisingly angry old man who should know better...sorry babe but I expected better

Screw ny and you too. If you want to haunt a Pats' board, especially after a tough loss with our best non-QB player gimping, don't get your panties all in a bunch when Pats' fans act like Pats' fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

In Response to The Giants and their fans are low class.:
    [QUOTE]We know Wes missed a great chance to win the SB. But this stunt is just low, even for something associated with the despicable Giants. It's hard to say this, but the jets actually have more class than them. http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/superbowl/2012/02/07/publicity-stunt-takes-shot-at-wes-welker-after-missed-connection-in-super-bowl-xlvi/
    That stunt was done by a Denver Based web company. The Giants had nothing to do with it nor did their fans....... and as for this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNMEEGI&feature=g-hist&context=G22da0bbAHTzH9iwAAAA you have these fans too as do every sport. Shes only a lass using this as an excuse to party. also I have a counter video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TRK3Wh9qv28

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Of course I can only speak for New Jersey Giants fans. As a red sox and Devils fan I find NY fans repulsive 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Giants and their fans are low class. : That stunt was done by a Denver Based web company. The Giants had nothing to do with it nor did their fans....... and as for this video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNMEEGI&feature=g-hist&context=G22da0bbAHTzH9iwAAAA  you have these fans too as do every sport. Shes only a lass using this as an excuse to party. also I have a counter video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TRK3Wh9qv28
    Posted by RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks[/QUOTE]

WEEI didn't say it was a Denver source but I believe you. They can join the stooge club along with the Giants. I was referring in general to the way they have been acting all along.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Giants and their fans are low class. : Checked this out; not nice; but where in this story does it say a Giant fan did this? All I saw was a Giant fan posting saying this was classless. Perhaps it was a disgruntled Pat fan. Otherwise, this appears to be a distortion on your end so you can vent your anger at the loss.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Another poster says it was a Denver based company that did it. My point wasn't just about this incident. It's also about the low-life trash talk the garbage Giants have been spewing forever. It's like the garbage man Strayhan and his ignorant "we stomped them" freak show. No class. Or Eli claiming he is elite. The whole organization is a disgrace to the game.

Our players don't act like a-holes as the Giants do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : WEEI didn't say it was a Denver source but I believe you. They can join the stooge club along with the Giants. I was referring in general to the way they have been acting all along.
    I dont really care tho... I take it all with a grain of salt. If we had lost id go on a giants forum and they would be saying Pats fans are classless, if it were the Raiders versus the Cowboys each of those teams would think the other teams fans are D--bags. Its part of fandome. Just be a good fan and try to account for your a--hole bretheren   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Guess who's # 1

Boston named America's fifth-rudest city

Posted by Eric Wilbur, Boston.com Staff January 24, 2012 10:26 AM

Apparently, we've gotten ruder. Whatever.

After finishing in sixth place last year, Boston lands at No. 5 on this year's Travel and Leisure annual survey of America's rudest cities. Here's what they had to say about us, as if you care.

"Are they just a bunch of smart mouths? Folks in Beantown ranked near the top forintelligence, but that didn't endear them to visitors. Bostonians might also be guilty of gloating about their championship sports teams. But visitors still love the city as acultural getaway, and ranked it highly for its festive 4th of July."

New York leapfrogged Los Angeles the top spot this year, which is no surprise, of course. Miami finished second, followed by Washington, D.C., and L.A. Apparently Philadelphia had some sort of happy renaissance since they fell out of the Top 5. Must have been all the success the Eagles had this year.

So, just how rude are we? Let us know. Or don't, we really don't care.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: The Giants and their fans are low class.": Have to call you on this one. You're the same guy who told me everyone hates the Patriots because their fans are "sore winners.". Taunting an opposing player's wife, cheap stunts like this, what do you call that? NY has more than its fair share of "sore winner" and no class fans.
    Posted by Norger[/QUOTE]
    DENVER DENVER DENVER DENVER

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Giants and their fans are low class. : I dont really care tho... I take it all with a grain of salt. If we had lost id go on a giants forum and they would be saying Pats fans are classless, if it were the Raiders versus the Cowboys each of those teams would think the other teams fans are D--bags. Its part of fandome. Just be a good fan and try to account for your a--hole bretheren   

Honestly, if I were to go to a Giants' forum if we had won I would congratulate them on a tough fight. It's bad enough to bear losing these things without having salt rubbed in the wound.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

The stunt was done BY DENVER so all of those going off of this stunt and posting because of this stunt ( BabeParilli excluded) just know that its Denver

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]The stunt was done BY DENVER so all of those going off of this stunt and posting because of this stunt ( BabeParilli  excluded) just know that its Denver

Doesn't change the general tenor of the point.

The weenie company was just looking for some publicity at Welker's expense.

Sections
Shortcuts