The Giants are Classless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: The Giants are Classless

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Of course not. Eli Manning is everybody's favorite little snot nosed pop warner player. Doesnt he look cute in his little oversized helmet? I wonder if mommy and daddy will pick his jobs for him AFTER he retires too? Ok, now cue JintsFan in 3, 2, 1...........

Sorry...but until the Patriots beat Eli and his Giants, we have nothing to say. This is the type of talk that Jets' fans engage in about Tom Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Of course not. Eli Manning is everybody's favorite little snot nosed pop warner player. Doesnt he look cute in his little oversized helmet? I wonder if mommy and daddy will pick his jobs for him AFTER he retires too? Ok, now cue JintsFan in 3, 2, 1...........

Sorry...but until the Patriots beat Eli and his Giants, we have nothing to say. This is the type of talk that Jets' fans engage in about Tom Brady.

Or what we said about his brother Pay A Ton. All ya gotta do is go out here and do it. 55-10 or 15-10 is a "W". No place for bruised egos in the NFL.

Here's a thought.... Mythical "running up the score" gives those low level/self grandizing "journalists" something to whine, er, WRITE about. They ought to be grateful!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

Nailed it!! Pats got no business talkin like this to the Giants superbowl loses says everything...Just shut it until u beat em in a bowl..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to RaiderPat's comment:

Nailed it!! Pats got no business talkin like this to the Giants superbowl loses says everything...Just shut it until u beat em in a bowl..

The purpose of this thread had nothing to do with what happened in SB 42 & 46. The purpose of this thread was to point out the fact that there is indeed a double standard. When the Pats score a huge amount of points, they are accused by the media of running up the score. Any other team does the same, it's basically business as usual. You made a similar comment about this on another thread. Please stop. Everyone knows what happened in the aforementioned Superbowls! Learn to pay attention to the actual topic of threads Mr. RaiderPat. What are you a Raiders and a Patriots fan...yeah whatever. Go back to your Raiders forum. I'm sure you are missed.

And while we are actually on the subject of class...idiot fans of other teams posting on another teams forum for whatever reason...yeah thats real class.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

Is it possible for one to remove all their posts from a thread?

No, there's no delete button. Therefore, the only explanation is...

JintsFan has been banned!

About dang time! How much more of a DB do you have to be to get banned. Lets see...avatar of Tom Coughlin holding the trophy. Check. Constant whining about members posting opinions about the Giants that he does not like and feels the need to defend on every occasion. Check. Obvious Giants fan posting on a Patriots forum. Check. 

Thank you Dottie

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

The purpose of this thread had nothing to do with what happened in SB 42 & 46. The purpose of this thread was to point out the fact that there is indeed a double standard. When the Pats score a huge amount of points, they are accused by the media of running up the score. Any other team does the same, it's basically business as usual. You made a similar comment about this on another thread. Please stop. Everyone knows what happened in the aforementioned Superbowls! Learn to pay attention to the actual topic of threads Mr. RaiderPat. What are you a Raiders and a Patriots fan...yeah whatever. Go back to your Raiders forum. I'm sure you are missed.

And while we are actually on the subject of class...idiot fans of other teams posting on another teams forum for whatever reason...yeah thats real class.

a
    Plssss easy now Im a raiders fan just happen to like celtics and just passing by to your board..Thats just my opinion and you can delete it if you want.. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

a
    Plssss easy now Im a raiders fan just happen to like celtics and just passing by to your board..Thats just my opinion and you can delete it if you want.. 

you showed 'em RaiderPat!

Yeah, he really showed me a thing or two. Well since I have been put in my place by a Raider fan on this forum...maybe I'll leave and go to a Rams forum or even a Panthers or Eagles forum and pretty much take a cue from our favorite Giants fan.

What's that you say? The Packers, Giants and Bears have forums like his? Naw, I don't think Jints would take that route if he were in my position, hint hint.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Looks like this is becoming a common occurance. Not that I care, just sayin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

The NY press does not have a guilt complex about running up the score at all.

More likely if someone important gets injured while it is happening there will be some critical article by the Post.

Since this is a mixed Pats / NYG forum here is an interesting link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000211-sports-and-racing-nfl/64742947

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

a

Yeah, he really showed me a thing or two. Well since I have been put in my place by a Raider fan on this forum...maybe I'll leave and go to a Rams forum or even a Panthers or Eagles forum and pretty much take a cue from our favorite Giants fan.

What's that you say? The Packers, Giants and Bears have forums like his? Naw, I don't think Jints would take that route if he were in my position, hint hint.

come on Rod-O! u would miss me if i left

and i wont do that to you rod-o! no way

Rodimus thinks this is a Patriots only forum when it is infact a Patriots / Giants shared forum.

For the record I don't mind if a Raiders fan makes an occassional post here but I would rather keep it exclusively Giants or Patriots talk if at all possible.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to r-ELI-able's comment:

a

come on Rod-O! u would miss me if i left

and i wont do that to you rod-o! no way

Rodimus thinks this is a Patriots only forum when it is infact a Patriots / Giants shared forum.

For the record I don't mind if a Raiders fan makes an occassional post here but I would rather keep it exclusively Giants or Patriots talk if at all possible.

Shut up dude. Enjoy year 44

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The Giants are baaack...and they're tough. Call 'em classless, lucky...whatever. But, you have to also call them good. They perform at their best in the clutch, and are my pick to represent the NFC in the SB. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

You pats fans are funny.Truly very funny.That's why I come in here. I should be paying all of you for the entertainment.

A completely different set of circumstances yesterday at far as the Giants were concerned and if you know anything about football you would have to agree.BB runs up the score and gets guys hurt.

Oh come on Hess.  That's a Lie and you know it.  

The real reason you come here is because as a child you were bullyied.  You try to make up for your terrible childhood by coming into the Big Kids Place in Cyber Space to Bust Blls because you know you can get away with it.  

Pretty sad but if it helps with your healing process have at it.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

You pats fans are funny.Truly very funny.That's why I come in here. I should be paying all of you for the entertainment.

A completely different set of circumstances yesterday at far as the Giants were concerned and if you know anything about football you would have to agree.BB runs up the score and gets guys hurt.

Let me take this opportunity to thank your NY Jets for all the laughs they've provided this season.

Patriots vs. Jets - 11/22/2012

LOL!!!!!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hey pat- How are ya my horribly accenetd neighbor from the North!?He who laughs last laughs best. The Jets are stil alive in the playoffs!! Har de har!!

RESPONSE: Maybe so. But, they still suck. All they are doing by winning these games against the NFL's weaklings is hurting their draft status. Do you honestly believe that your Goblins have a legitimate chance to contend for the SB? 

hey pats fan from 1971-Up yours!This is Leons playhouse and if you don't like what  Leon is saying then just don't read it.When will they ever learn?

RESPONSE: Leon's "playhouse"?? Oh brother...LOL!!!

Somebody explain things to this nitwit from down south please. Try not to use big words.Thanks

RESPONSE: What's there to explain? We all understand that the Jets suck. Even your hero, Fireman Ed, has tossed in the towel on these clowns in kelly green...LOL!!!  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Of Course I think the Jets can make the SB and win it!

RESPONSE: You are insane...LOL!!

What kind of a fan do you think I am.

RESPONSE: A delusional one.

Please always keep in mind that I am a Jets fan 1st. If the Jets don't make the SB and the pats do then I am that teams #1 fan.

RESPONSE: So...you're saying that when and if the Jets breathe their last this season, you'll be pulling for the Pats?

Leons playhouse!yes this is Leons playhouse.Always has been always will be.

Who is Fireman Ed?!

RESPONSE: Come now, Leon.

The Jets have a new mascot called 'JETMAN"!You see even the Jets have TOOL fans like TFB12.You know the face painting dooshes that you see in Gillette.

RESPONSE: "Jetman"?? Oh...is that knucklehead formerly known as "Fan Man", a Jets' fan? Makes sense...LOL!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

your mother should have payed for that abortion.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts