The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose.

The NY press best keep milking the Yankees victory, because it doesn't look like Fall/Winter sports are especially  newsworthy in the Big Apple.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose.

No doubt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

The Giants could lose the rest of their games from here to eternity they won the one that mattered most to N.E.P. fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose.:
    [QUOTE]The NY press best keep milking the Yankees victory, because it doesn't look like Fall/Winter sports are especially  newsworthy in the Big Apple.
    Posted by piersall[/QUOTE]

I watched the final drive - Giants fans must be tripping over themselves storming the stores for Yankees apparel and jumping off the bandwagon.

I go to school in New York and the Giants fan down the hall is thinking of becoming a Cowboys fan because his team isn't doing well.  What a bunch of c*cks*ck*rs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose.:
    [QUOTE]The Giants could lose the rest of their games from here to eternity they won the one that mattered most to N.E.P. fans.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Old news.

I am just glad that Eli is finally Eli. Today is the first day I heard a talking head mention how their early games might be suspect based on strength of schedule.

I think Eli has led perhaps 2 td drives over 70 yards this year. All other long drives have ended up as fgs and the TDs were gimmes from a shortfield after a takeover.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

I hate the Giants ...but those mother $^&%#$! cost me a lot of money with their pathetic choke!!!!! Hope they choke the rest of their games too!!! Overrated bunch of $%#!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Congrats JBolt huge win for your guys and a little revenge on Eli '' nowaySDforme'' Manning. Giants are in shambles, yes i enjoyed saying that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Well roadkill, if you want to settle for mediocrity and not care if you win any more,  rest in peace. We Pats fans DO care, and would love to see our guys build on their 3  recent rings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Enochroot, old news yes but it lives in infamy. The 19-0 that never came to be, Eli was good enough that day, and yes I too am glad to see Eli being Eli.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose. : I watched the final drive - Giants fans must be tripping over themselves storming the stores for Yankees apparel and jumping off the bandwagon. I go to school in New York and the Giants fan down the hall is thinking of becoming a Cowboys fan because his team isn't doing well.  What a bunch of c*cks*ck*rs.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    Did any one notice Tucks fake injury @30 seconds on the last drive to stop play?
    I cant remember for sure, but didn't he do that in the last 2 minutes of the Pats/Jints SB game?  Is that a part of the Jints game plan?  I know I've seen that happen a few times with them and I hardly ever watch them.  Some one needs to watch that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose. : I watched the final drive - Giants fans must be tripping over themselves storming the stores for Yankees apparel and jumping off the bandwagon. I go to school in New York and the Giants fan down the hall is thinking of becoming a Cowboys fan because his team isn't doing well.  What a bunch of c*cks*ck*rs.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I was in an IL sports bar today to watch the game and a Chatty Cathy next to me was lamenting her woeful Bears by halftime, talking about following another team.  I could not understand it. No matter how bad the Pats have been and will be some day again, I would only follow them. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Actually, New England fans would have been better served by a Giant victory.  Yeah, it may "feel" warm and fuzzy, but any AFC losing against an NFC is a good thing for the Pats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Hey roadkill; since you're an old news guy, any interest in 2004 baseball playoffs. (as in the biggest choke in sports history) Nah, you either don't like baseball, or prefer to live in the present on that one, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]Well roadkill, if you want to settle for mediocrity and not care if you win any more,  rest in peace. We Pats fans DO care, and would love to see our guys build on their 3  recent rings.

I hope they do as well. My meaning was we can wish the worst for the Giants they beat us in the SB and we can't take that away from them no matter much I/we want to. I want the fourth ring and more for the Pats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]Hey roadkill; since you're an old news guy, any interest in 2004 baseball playoffs. (as in the biggest choke in sports history) Nah, you either don't like baseball, or prefer to live in the present on that one, right?

Piersall, I'm not a NY fan, I loved 2004 Sox comeback against the yankmes you're right biggest choke in history. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Enochroot, old news yes but it lives in infamy. The 19-0 that never came to be, Eli was good enough that day, and yes I too am glad to see Eli being Eli.  
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Eli was lucky. The game hinged on the Giants D who were great. Eli just managed to not lose the game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, New England fans would have been better served by a Giant victory.  Yeah, it may "feel" warm and fuzzy, but any AFC losing against an NFC is a good thing for the Pats.
    Posted by simroy[/QUOTE]

It was a win, and a loss, either way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I wonder where Jintsfan is?

He always seems to disappear after a Giants loss only to re-appear when he senses they might win. He's been gone quite a bit lately.

Maybe he is trying to broker a fry guy job for Eli.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose. : I was in an IL sports bar today to watch the game and a Chatty Cathy next to me was lamenting her woeful Bears by halftime, talking about following another team.  I could not understand it. No matter how bad the Pats have been and will be some day again, I would only follow them. 
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

True that - cheers!

What I thought was despicable was the fact that he was switching to a division rival... It'll be a cold day in hell before I'd adopt the Dolphins or Jets.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

i knew the giants were not as good as the 5-0 record indicated. lol

lmao @ jintsfan (someone send that woman a box of kleenex)

:) :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, New England fans would have been better served by a Giant victory.  Yeah, it may "feel" warm and fuzzy, but any AFC losing against an NFC is a good thing for the Pats.
    Posted by simroy[/QUOTE]

I think its just in my DNA to enjoy watching any NY team loose any team sport, at any time and any place, regardless of the consequences.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder where Jintsfan is? He always seems to disappear after a Giants loss only to re-appear when he senses they might win. He's been gone quite a bit lately. Maybe he is trying to broker a fry guy job for Eli.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

The way the Giants are playing, they might be out of the playoff hunt by the start of December.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose.:
    [QUOTE]The NY press best keep milking the Yankees victory, because it doesn't look like Fall/Winter sports are especially  newsworthy in the Big Apple.

I must admit that I enjoyed Philly handing it to them last week and watching SD edge them out this week was just as sweet. :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The giants lose, Thhhheeeee Giants lose. : I think its just in my DNA to enjoy watching any NY team loose any team sport, at any time and any place, regardless of the consequences.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

It also must be in your DNA to spell incorrectly, it's L-O-S-E not L-O-O-S-E.
    OK cupcake.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

piersall??

I remember a throw he made from the right field fence at Yankee Stadium to nail Billy Martin at the plate.