The gift that keeeps on giving: How TEBOW will cost the JETS more $ this year than the PATS could spend over 2 years!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The gift that keeeps on giving: How TEBOW will cost the JETS more $ this year than the PATS could spend over 2 years!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The gift that keeeps on giving: How TEBOW will cost the JETS more $ this year than the PATS could spend over 2 years!

This was discussed yesterday you might want to scan the forum before making threads.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

well tfb12 this is done with all news isn't it?   i read a news artical and it's copy pasted even though its on the boston website. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

You posted this same thing the other day. I put your alter-ego on ignore the other day, and now you will dwell in purgatory along with Commie, PhatRex, etc.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

as usual your late to the party. this thread was started four days ago and was well commented on. CC = troll

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Sections
Shortcuts