Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Pats' Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Pats' Draft

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Yes, I too make mistakes. But...BB is paid to be right. I'm not. I'm not afraid to give my opinions, right or wrong.  

The point here isn't that you were wrong.  It's that if anyone dares to disagree with your immediate evaluations of a draft class they get labeled an idiot and a homer. 

Actually, quite opposite is true. Who started the name calling in the other thread, you or I? Anyone who dares criticize whatever the Pats do gets savaged by you homers. This stifles what could otherwise be good conversations.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Anyone who dares criticize whatever the Pats do gets savaged by you homers. This stifles what could otherwise be good conversations.

Or......whoever disagrees with your draft threads saying how bad BB is is called a homer. It's all in the delivery. If you sound like you are stomping your feet and whining, you get called out. If you raise a legit (question)....I bet you get more favorable responses. Problem is you come across like you know than EVERYONE, including BB, and you wonder why people react to your posts this way?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Who started the name calling in the other thread, you or I?

You.  On page 6 of that thread I called you an idiot.  Link here.

Before that you repeatedly called me a homer in condescending fashion.  Plus you sarcastically called me Einstein.  You also put out the following gems:

Sorry, I can't save you from repeatedly making a homeric fool out of yourself. 

I've been clear to those who don't have clear comprehension issues caused by overdosing on homeric koolaide, that BB has done a poor job of selecting players in the draft.

Please!!! Reasonable minds (unlike yours), would take issue with you here...LOL!!

I'm sick and tired of going over this, time and again...with the likes of brain dead homers like yourself. 

This of course also ignores all of the other names you called me in your previous thread after the draft which I won't bother digging up.  You have no problem calling other posters names and deriding their intelligence when they disagree with you, but the second soemone does it to you, you get your panties in a bunch and complain.  You are such a fraud.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]This of course also ignores all of the other names you called me in your previous thread after the draft which I won't bother digging up.  You have no problem calling other posters names and deriding their intelligence when they disagree with you, but the second soemone does it to you, you get your panties in a bunch and complain.  You are such a fraud.

Go ahead and cherry pick. Anyone who wants to look back over that thread will see who kicked the name calling in gear. In fact, you had two of your posts deleted by the mods because of it. Talk about being a fraud...

But this is who you homers are...guys like you, and Rusty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I miss garytx....

I am enjoying these old threads being dug up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

So Tex it's no longer who started it, but "who kicked it into gear" huh? That sounds like a backpedal to me.  Of course this is no surprise coming from the guy who maintained for multiple days and 5 pages of a thread that I hadn't answered your questions and called me a coward.  Now that 2 other posters have reposted my answers to your question (and of course I linked it multiple times) you have gone mysteriously silent. What are you going to do now? Make another wizard of oz joke to try and insult me fraud?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts