The great Vick loses it GB wins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

Re: The great Vick loses it GB wins

if he just threw the ball a little higher. I agree GB looks dangerous in this years playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to The great Vick loses it GB wins:
    [QUOTE]Vick hurts his ankles on a failed 2 point conversion then he throws a pick to end the game. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. On a serious note though GB is one of the 2 teams I fear the most in the NFC. Atl being the other
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

I've BEEN saying that about Green Bay since we beat them a few weeks ago. They're finding a running game at the right time of the year and they're not afraid of playing on the road. I live in Atlanta and I'm telling all the morons here that they shouldn't sleep on the Packers. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way...

I don't fear Atlanta really. I want the Packers knocked out though. I have a bad feeling about seeing them in the Super Bowl...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

yeah  well ainkers missed 2 fgs  that didnt help at all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Gee - no players asking for Vicks autograph on the field in front of the cameras? I guess the shill game for the MVP is over and going to the who it belongs to.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

That should end the discussion of Vick being the MVP.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

The vote was already in for MVP, right?  So if Vick threw ten touchdown passes, it would not have made a difference.

I think the Patriots (and us, their fans) should respect all playoff teams but fear none of them. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

We'll see whether GB get past Atlanta.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: The great Vick loses it GB wins:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The great Vick loses it GB wins : I've BEEN saying that about Green Bay since we beat them a few weeks ago. They're finding a running game at the right time of the year and they're not afraid of playing on the road. I live in Atlanta and I'm telling all the morons here that they shouldn't sleep on the Packers. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way... I don't fear Atlanta really. I want the Packers knocked out though. I have a bad feeling about seeing them in the Super Bowl...
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

The difference between the Packers vs. steelers, ravens, Jets...is that they can score and play D.  I haven't seen enough of Atlanta to say one way or another.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: The great Vick loses it GB wins:
    [QUOTE]I don't fear Atlanta really. I want the Packers knocked out though. I have a bad feeling about seeing them in the Super Bowl...
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

I think the Pack Defense can shut down Atlanta's offense, and Atlanta's defense is not a top defense, so this game will be alot like the GB-Philly game I think.

packers could squeak by

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pack will be in the superbowl.  I love watching Vick play, was kind of pulling for him today.  Shows why Brady deserves the MVP hands down though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

year after year, no matter what the talent level is at his disposal, andy reid manages to lose games for the eagles.  He did it again.  Everyone will throw Vick under the bus, but did you see how much GB was in his face?  Nothing done about it.  He has bad wheels, do they max protect?  nope.  Someday Philly will get smart and get rid of Reid.  He doesn't have what it takes.  Without Jim Johnson to protect him, he is getting exposed.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

i kinda liked vick and he is a fun player to watch, even if i was disappointed at the whole self promoting mvp comments just as he is just beginning to rebuild some remnant of goodwill. he deserves a fair shot at rebuilding his life and career. but IDK, maybe thats the slight difference between a winning postseason TEAM and a squad led by a guy who lobbies for HIMSELF.

i dont care what anyone says, the QB you want in that situation is the guy who understands that A). you just got a fresh set of downs to play with, and B). no need to try and be a hero with a rushed hurry up offense decision yet, no need to chuck it at the endzone, even if they didnt wanna spike it and they wanted to take shot...toss it outta bounds if it aint perfect. you got like 40 freakin seconds left at the other teams 35 or so, and downs to play with SMH.

assclown decision with the football, sorry any mike vick ballscrubbers...

philly has a tough decision...they cant both keep kolb and sign vick. even if they manage to re-sign vick and deal kolb, as exciting and dynamic as he can be, how comfortable can they feel investing in him knowing his style of play is reckless and he is injury prone? especially without kolb as a security blanket? any team with vick as starter NEEDS a quality backup i dont know he can go 16 games + playoffs...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Vick is and always has been overrated, he can be had by a coach smart enough to game plan for him.  Force him to throw to beat you, rush him with corners and safeties blitzing.  Big arm with little accuracy...  put a spy on him and wait.