The Greatest Ever?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: The Greatest Ever?

To me only Montana and further back staubach are the Qbs I considered GOAT

but Brady didn't have a lot of HoF receivers, played in the cap era, and only he had the Winning drive in the 4th qtr of up the SB, , one catch from an All pro cb and an all pro recvr and there is no conversation on anything. Venetri was the differnce but made Kicks  - plays he should have, the two drops were plays that should have been made, that's why they aren't the same

zstarr and Bradshaw were great for what they had to do, but their teams had 5-6 HoF defensive players, plus HoF o players, Otto and sammie just way far too back under totally different rules

zfrancssa is a blowhard who beats up guests he doesnt agree with and is wrong more than anyone else in the business, he ll  gimme Steven a lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

This isn't going to be too satisfying for y'all, especially considering it was written by a boston based site with its founder a noted pats fan:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2014/nfls-best-playoff-quarterbacks-dvoa-and-dyar

UD.. as I said earlier.. pick some stats and any QB can be made to look like the GoaT.

Regardless of the stats anyone  submits for Manning... the GOAT can't have  more INT's than TD's and 2 pick sixes in the SB.... oh almost forgot and a losing record in the playoffs. Those are things the GOAT doesn't have on their resume.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

Are you female or a male under 13?

That's the 2nd time you asked if I was male or female and this time added under age 13. Instead of attempting an insult would you be "man enough" as they say, and irrespective of your name, I don't know what sex you are or sexual preference you prefer, to be specific regarding disagreeing with the contents of my posts.

If you are so interested in who I am without objectively telling me why, read my profile and I'm proud to add to it and admit I am a former Marine Officer Vietnam Combat Veteran !!!

I only asked because the only people I know that have multiple "favorite" teams are either little kids or female.

I know many people not just kids and females who are fans of different teams and many are ExPats from one coast to the other. But I favor the Boston teams first and San Francisco 2nd and it was amazing that in the last 3 years the Pats and 49ers could have met in the Super Bowl but fate did not permit it.

I have been a loyal Boston teams fan, Sox, Celtics & Pats, all my life as 1st 21 years were in Maine. But with last 45 in SF I have been a local fan too. There are some fanatical fans who believe one should only be loyal to one team or state/region’s teams all their lives. I guess had I stayed in New England all my life I would have been.  But can’t a man have more than one love ? I like the A’s too across the Bay.  I root first for the Pats but also I have a pretty good backup team to keep up my NFL hopes, the 49ers !!!  And the Celtics are my #1 basketball team so I’ll be at Warrior games to root against the Lakers, whom I hate as much as the Yankees!!!

Whatever blows your skirt up, I guess.

You did not make one objective comment pro or con with regard to the contents of my post other than your inability to understand why a person can't be a fan of different teams. Instead of name calling which you've done, I prefer not to do it as I might have asked if you were a pedofiliac interested in knowing if one's age is under 13 so when an argument couldn't be settled intelligently in a discussion, I prefered to settle the matter by boxing !!!

Don't bother with Jimmy, he was asking you if you were 13 and a girl because he wants to date someone his own age and gender!

Almost forgot, Sempre Fi!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

To me only Montana and further back staubach are the Qbs I considered GOAT

but Brady didn't have a lot of HoF receivers, played in the cap era, and only he had the Winning drive in the 4th qtr of up the SB, , one catch from an All pro cb and an all pro recvr and there is no conversation on anything. Venetri was the differnce but made Kicks  - plays he should have, the two drops were plays that should have been made, that's why they aren't the same

zstarr and Bradshaw were great for what they had to do, but their teams had 5-6 HoF defensive players, plus HoF o players, Otto and sammie just way far too back under totally different rules

zfrancssa is a blowhard who beats up guests he doesnt agree with and is wrong more than anyone else in the business, he ll  gimme Steven a lol

Incorrect.. there was Montana vs Cinn

• Sections
    Shortcuts