The Gronkowski infection may not even exist!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

The Gronkowski infection may not even exist!

The infection was brought to you by the same people that brought you "The Pats Have Rams Walk-Through Tapes" on the eve of the Superbowl and some people are taking it as gospel! 

Look, he may or may not have an infection, I don't know. But I do know that if he is only nearing the end of his treatment and the Dr.'s have to go in and look to see if the infection is gone because that is the only way to tell if it is gone, then this Herald story is more about selling clicks and newspapers than it is about what is really happening to Gronk! Sensationalism at its finest!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: The Gronkowski infection may not even exist!

So Gronk is out of rehab for alcohol abuse?never mind the infection...lets worry about the kids addiction and get him some much needed help!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

So Gronk is out of rehab for alcohol abuse?never mind the infection...lets worry about the kids addiction and get him some much needed help!

When did he go to rehab for alcohol abuse?  Enlighten us, wise one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

If he didn't drink/party then I would worry about him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

The infection was brought to you by the same people that brought you "The Pats Have Rams Walk-Through Tapes" on the eve of the Superbowl and some people are taking it as gospel! 

Look, he may or may not have an infection, I don't know. But I do know that if he is only nearing the end of his treatment and the Dr.'s have to go in and look to see if the infection is gone because that is the only way to tell if it is gone, then this Herald story is more about selling clicks and newspapers than it is about what is really happening to Gronk! Sensationalism at its finest!

Patriot fans have long memories. I will never forget (nor forgive) John Tomase of the Herald writing his made-up story prior to the SB. After everyone associated with the Pats stopped talking to Tomase, the Herald switched him to baseball. I still find it odd that he covers any sport at all, especially in New England.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:

Patriot fans have long memories. I will never forget (nor forgive) John Tomase of the Herald writing his made-up story prior to the SB. After everyone associated with the Pats stopped talking to Tomase, the Herald switched him to baseball. I still find it odd that he covers any sport at all, especially in New England.

Kraft could have sued the entire newspaper and won with ease. Plainly, Tomase should have been fired on the spot. I would hope even he would admit that.  Two cardinal sins in journalism:

1. Plagiarism

2. Writing something as fact with absolutely no corrboration of a secondary source (primary source preferred and doesn't need corroboration).

This latter one was obviously Tomase's downfall.

I always wondered if Kraft just took a personal apology from Tomase and that was enough for him to keep his job.

Ironically, the weasel Borges was fired from here in 2008 for plagiarism and (I emailed the editor once I saw it) and now he's at the Herald, taking Tomase's old spot.

IMO, once you damage your credibility so badly in one city like that, there is no way you should still be there because any intelligent fan/reader won't ever read your material.

I immediately change the channel, or turn the dial whenever I see that pig-faced, grotesque excuse for a person.

The only reason he kept his job was some editor/higher up must have pushed that story out. I can imagine no other reason. He never has, and never will offer any insight into anything, football or baseball. His football reporting got comically bad; he was only reporting things other people had reported. No sound bites. No quotes. No inside information. Nothing. Now, in baseball, he's just as useless. He must know something that would make the Herald look even worse (as hard as that is to imagine).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

Cool

Time to trade Gronkowski!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000158129/article/rob-gronkowski-has-no-surgery-scheduled-agent-says

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I posted this on the Gronk based thread.

of course you did!  Undecided

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Here's another on false reporting.

When Drew Bledsoe went down it was immediately reported that Drew had a collapsed lung and a concussion. False! One of my Sons ( Internal Medicine) was called in that sad day to work on a surgical team.

The truth was Drew had a severed blood vessel near his rib cage that caused blood filling his left side chest. The bleeding was so bad they inserted a tube on the vessel and recircled Drews blood back into his body so he could use his own blood after much blood loss. Close call for Drew that day, if left unattended for just another hour. The surgical team worked frantically.

Dr. Gill has a great reputation and my Son wondered why Dr. Gill did not perform Gronks 2nd surgery, most usually the case.

Have a good night ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Wow! This post had so many "This post has been removed" citations that I'm thinking about starting a post with "This post has been removed"

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Kraft could have sued the entire newspaper and won with ease. Plainly, Tomase should have been fired on the spot. I would hope even he would admit that.  Two cardinal sins in journalism:

1. Plagiarism

2. Writing something as fact with absolutely no corrboration of a secondary source (primary source preferred and doesn't need corroboration).

I always wondered if Kraft just took a personal apology from Tomase and that was enough for him to keep his job.

Ironically, the weasel Borges was fired from here in 2008 for plagiarism and (I emailed the editor once I saw it) and now he's at the Herald, taking Tomase's old spot.

IMO, once you damage your credibility so badly in one city like that, there is no way you should still be there because any intelligent fan/reader won't ever read your material.

i am not saying ur wrong here as i don't know these writers

but if Kraft was in this situation as you describe it why didn't he sue for libel?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

but if Kraft was in this situation as you describe it why didn't he sue for libel?

Because then it would  be in the news for the next 10 years.  Not that complicated.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

1. Plagiarism

Come on. This post has so many lies. Borges was not fired he was supsended came back, wrote an article about Randy Moss and quit about a week later. This was in 2007. Tomase has not had a downfall. Borges was at the Herald before Tomase posted that. Tomase moved to the Red Sox which is one a bigger beat in Boston, two was were he was before covering the Pats. He was replaced by Rapport. The Herald basically rewarded him. Tomase and the Herald also publicaly apologize about rushing to break a story with less than creditable sources. Kraft didn't ask for an apology nor could have sued. The Patriots weren't actually harmed by that story coming out.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Hope its fake. We need him

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

1. Plagiarism

Come on. This post has so many lies. Borges was not fired he was supsended came back, wrote an article about Randy Moss and quit about a week later. This was in 2007. Tomase has not had a downfall. Borges was at the Herald before Tomase posted that. Tomase moved to the Red Sox which is one a bigger beat in Boston, two was were he was before covering the Pats. He was replaced by Rapport. The Herald basically rewarded him. Tomase and the Herald also publicaly apologize about rushing to break a story with less than creditable sources. Kraft didn't ask for an apology nor could have sued. The Patriots weren't actually harmed by that story coming out.

What?

They weren't harmed? What? On the eve of SB 42 their hometown newspaper perpetuates a lie and BB asks Bruschi and others if he should address it as coach and they tell him now and they weren't "affected" by it?  Are you serious?

Just 2 days before that the media lied about Moss beating his girlfriend. 

You are an absolute moron.

Borges WAS FIRED. FIRED for plagiarism. I don't care if they threw him a bone and made it look like he quit. He was fired.

Don't tell me I am lying because you're dumber than a bag of rocks.

t http://deadspin.com/241511/ron-borges-cut+and+paste-job

It is exetremely silly to take that(assuming it is factual) and jump to the next point that is libel. If every newspaper needed to worry about being sued if their sources were solid no news would every brake. What about CBS and Rather reporting a false story about Bush? No was sued their and it was much worse. On the Randy Moss front any news agency should have reported that since someone did claim to police they were hurt by Moss. They had to report that.

Borges was suspended and came back from the suspension.

Less than two weeks after returning from his 2-month suspension, Borges announced his retirement from the Boston Globe on May 18, 2007.[8]

Borges is a jerk that even other reporters he works with don't like but come on. He was not fired.

All this doesn't make up for you saying Tomase had a downfall when now he has the better assignment.

I am a huge Pats fans, really supportive of the team. I feel like every year they are going to win 14 games. However you think the only bad move is not trading Brady for Alex Smith and litterally every other move is the greatest move ever. This is so tiring. You can have that opinion but don't make things up.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

1. Plagiarism

What?

They weren't harmed? What? On the eve of SB 42 their hometown newspaper perpetuates a lie and BB asks Bruschi and others if he should address it as coach and they tell him now and they weren't "affected" by it?  Are you serious?

Borges WAS FIRED. FIRED for plagiarism. I don't care if they threw him a bone and made it look like he quit. He was fired.

It is exetremely silly to take that(assuming it is factual) and jump to the next point that is libel. If every newspaper needed to worry about being sued if their sources were solid no news would every brake. What about CBS and Rather reporting a false story about Bush? No was sued their and it was much worse. On the Randy Moss front any news agency should have reported that since someone did claim to police they were hurt by Moss. They had to report that.

Less than two weeks after returning from his 2-month suspension, Borges announced his retirement from the Boston Globe on May 18, 2007.[8]

Borges is a jerk that even other reporters he works with don't like but come on. He was not fired.

All this doesn't make up for you saying Tomase had a downfall when now he has the better assignment.

I am a huge Pats fans, really supportive of the team. I feel like every year they are going to win 14 games. However you think the only bad move is not trading Brady for Alex Smith and litterally every other move is the greatest move ever. This is so tiring. You can have that opinion but don't make things up.

He was fired. Trust me. The fact the Globe threw him a bone doesn't mean he wasn't. Are you seriously this dumb?

The pressure the Globe took in those 2 months was huge.   He was once a great boxing writer, but once he tried to be bigger than what he was covering due to a massive ego, he lost control. Why would anyone try to change history on this?

BB threw him out of a press conference when that little turd was being obnoxious.  Borges mocked BB for taking Seymour over David Terrell in the 2001 draft. Clearly, BB was aware of that and Borges never had access to the Pats again. I mean, Terrell and Seymour? LOL

Seymour is a borderline HOFer. Terrell was a guy who BB later tried to get in here to appease Brady for crying out loud.

Borges then lashed out and his rold was reduced.

You are claiming I said "trade Brady for Alex Smith"? What on earth? Look at what the trolls create!

Holy mackerel.

Congrats Mt Puuke, RKrap and other trolls who have repeated so many lies so many times, we now have this moron believing I said these things.

Sick. Absolutely sick.

Goebbels wet dream.

well i do remember u saying around the time the pats were 3-3 that smith was better than brady-definitely

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

1. Plagiarism

What?

He was fired. Trust me. The fact the Globe threw him a bone doesn't mean he wasn't. Are you seriously this dumb?

The pressure the Globe took in those 2 months was huge.   He was once a great boxing writer, but once he tried to be bigger than what he was covering due to a massive ego, he lost control. Why would anyone try to change history on this?

BB threw him out of a press conference when that little turd was being obnoxious.  Borges mocked BB for taking Seymour over David Terrell in the 2001 draft. Clearly, BB was aware of that and Borges never had access to the Pats again. I mean, Terrell and Seymour? LOL

Seymour is a borderline HOFer. Terrell was a guy who BB later tried to get in here to appease Brady for crying out loud.

Borges then lashed out and his rold was reduced.

You are claiming I said "trade Brady for Alex Smith"? What on earth? Look at what the trolls create!

Holy mackerel.

Congrats Mt Puuke, RKrap and other trolls who have repeated so many lies so many times, we now have this moron believing I said these things.

Sick. Absolutely sick.

Goebbels wet dream.

Dude just stop starting crap with everyone, its pathetic.