The Harbaughs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: The Harbaughs

In response to RockScully's comment:

I gotta say, they're each quickly becoming the poster boys for annoying coaches. First off, the constant harrassing of the refs is out of control.  It's amazing to me how the media ignores this.

No two coaches do more yapping, whining and lobbying than these two. Embarrassing to watch, actually.

Next, John just called Jim the "best coach in the NFL and the world". LOL

It's all about them in a lot of ways.  I would not be surprised if each team took a bit of a tumble after this run each had.

Wasn't it John Harbaugh that was crying to one of the stadium guys during the black out. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Do you ever stop hating? Honestly, who cares? You're so concerned what the media says, what does it matter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

they certainly do more than their fair shair of whining, but they are both very good coaches and their players love playing for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

they certainly do more than their fair shair of whining, but they are both very good coaches and their players love playing for them.

Yup, I don't like Jim but he's done a great job with that team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me.

Oh the irony.

9. This post has been removed.