The Hatred of Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Hatred of Peyton Manning

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

None of us know the details. You weren't there, Babe wasn;t there, and mooning someone is not "assault" either.  

[/QUOTE]

Funny how we all weren't there, but you keep calling it a mooning, which is the Manning version, and ignore the other version, supported by the victim, a witness and a judge.

You have finally disgusted me to the point that your contributions here are so worthless and dishonest that you are not to be tolerated any longer. I ignore your worthlessness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You have not a shred of decency.

[/QUOTE]

You are right.... he is no longer worth responding to on this issue. He has shown his disdain towards females... Sad

[/QUOTE]

It's very clear he has no use for women other than mooching off his grandma, with living for free in the basement and all..

It has been for years.

The only women  he's ever mentioned is his grandma and is lesbian sister.

Funny how that seems to be prevalent in certain families.

Must be lack of a male role model or something.

Thank you BB.  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are right.... he is no longer worth responding to on this issue. He has shown his disdain towards females... Sad

[/QUOTE]

I'm done with that filth. These mods should have been banning him again 10 minutes after he makes a new account. I'm just going to ignore him and probably anybody that quotes him as well. I don't want to see another word from him.

This is all about his Brady agenda. He has become so dishonest about that he will stoop to any level to perpetuate it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

None of us know the details. You weren't there, Babe wasn;t there, and mooning someone is not "assault" either.  

[/QUOTE]

Funny how we all weren't there, but you keep calling it a mooning, which is the Manning version, and ignore the other version, supported by the victim, a witness and a judge.

You have finally disgusted me to the point that your contributions here are so worthless and dishonest that you are not to be tolerated any longer. I ignore your worthlessness.

[/QUOTE]

There is no physical evidence of an assualt. End of story.  She was not assaulted or forced to do anything.  

Get off your little sanctinonius "I care about women" routine, too. You're a right wing nutjob whose party is 80% white, older males who could give two squirts about women or women's rights.

So, you're not fooling anyone with this little faux act of women's rights, DIapers.

[/QUOTE]

Are you an older white male?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Mannning and Brady are two of the classiest men in the league. They both have built excellent  careers HOF careers. They have been stand up professionals, assets to their communities and great team mates.

Both had hiccups along the way earlier on.  How many young men don't? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Na he's just an idiot with no life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In now adays  world mooning is considered indecent exposer and sexauall assalat yeah yeah i missed spelled some who cares ut thats the truth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's very clear he has no use for women other than mooching off his grandma, with living for free in the basement and all..

It has been for years.

The only women  he's ever mentioned is his grandma and is lesbian sister.

Funny how that seems to be prevalent in certain families.

Must be lack of a male role model or something.

Thank you BB.  LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sure, you mention women here all the time. Who are you kidding with this garbage?

You're  a miserable middle aged man who is married and as angry as anyone has ever seen. Congrats on being miserable and not having seen your dick in years! lol!

On edge with Brady tomorrow, are we?

LOL

Seek help.  Manning didn't assault any trainer at Univ of Tenn. Fact.

[/QUOTE]

Show us once in the past 6 yrs where you mentioned a girl friend?  Paid or not.

The only time you've ever commented on a women is in the posts where there are pics of babes, just trying to be one of the guys and pretending to give a hoot.

It's hilarious how people call you out, knowing your preference, and paste pictures of BB's head on the bodies.  Do you really think we don't know?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is no physical evidence of an assualt. End of story.  She was not assaulted or forced to do anything.  

Get off your little sanctinonius "I care about women" routine, too. You're a right wing nutjob whose party is 80% white, older males who could give two squirts about women or women's rights.

So, you're not fooling anyone with this little faux act of women's rights, DIapers.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope. I also read non-fiction and I'm not a right wing nutjob.   The irony of someone like Babe who claims he's looking out for women and so horrified. Give me a break.

If he was horrified, he'd be in favor of gay marriage and be outraged that women are not paid the same as men in 2014.

Phony. Big time phony is ol' Baby Boy.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow, I just always pictured you as 38-45 year old white guy.  LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mannning and Brady are two of the classiest men in the league. They both have built excellent  careers HOF careers. They have been stand up professionals, assets to their communities and great team mates.

Both had hiccups along the way earlier on.  How many young men don't? 

[/QUOTE]

What was Brady's hiccup?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Boy, did this discussion take an interesting turn!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In now adays  world mooning is considered indecent exposer and sexauall assalat yeah yeah i missed spelled some who cares ut thats the truth.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no it's not.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is do you  read the news papers or watch the news wake up in the world you live in ok.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no it's not.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is do you  read the news papers or watch the news wake up in the world you live in ok.

[/QUOTE]

Just about a month ago a 6yr old boy was suspended from school for kissing a girl on the cheek for sexaullal assalaught ok mr 152 IQ!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Damn, Brady had a girlfriend in college too!  What a sicko.

I'm starting to wonder about your comprehension skills. If I'm confusing that with a feeble comeback, you're forgiven.

[/QUOTE]

You're not confused you're a j e r k

[/QUOTE]

Namecalling, and multiple times as well; allrighty then.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hatred is a bit overstated, at least for me. I don't hate the guy. Resentment might be a better word.

It's because he's not a winner, but he's treated as if he's the ultimate all-time greatest player ever. He couldn't get it done at Tennessee, and only won once in Indy by default (a sham of an AFCCG and then he gets the MVP in the Super Bowl when he played lousy only to be outsucked by Rex Grossman). 

He folds up at the biggest moments, but he's fawned over as if he's Michael Jordan.

He's the anti-Joe Montana is what he is. Montana was at his best when it mattered most, Manning is at his best when it really doesn't matter all that much, but it looks good and gets his name in the record books.

[/QUOTE]

I salute you, brother!! The refs gave Manning and the Colts that 2006 championship game in Indy. Some of those calls were a disgrace. It was so bad that the NFL sent a postgame letter of apology to the Patriots due to that ridiculous PI call on Ellis Hobbs against Reggie Wayne, which gift-wrapped an Indy TD. It was the key play in that game.

More than that, I cannot stand all of Manning's pre-snap girations, head bobbing, and Omaha yelling at the line of scrimmage...and then hear the media say how smart and clever he is for doing it. Bush-league...super irritating stuff!! Then, there's the Manning postgame excuse making, and the pouting face.  

God...do I hope that the Pats can find a way to pull off the upset!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

On a football note the national media pimps for him... Adam Schefter wrote an apology piece in ESPN insider blaming most of his playoff losses on things like the weather, an onside kick, the kicker, his offensive line, the wife of one of the defensive backs etc...

I can't ever recall a national writer pimping for Brady like that.

No. All you hear from them is that Brady hasn't won a SB since "spygate". The media has clearly taken sides.

Sections
Shortcuts