The Hatred of Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The Hatred of Peyton Manning

Me, personally, I hate no team and no player.  Better things to do like root for the Pats and spend my energy that way.  With that said, as for Peyton Manning....

More of an aggravation thing, than anything else, is how he "appears" to be much more revered among the media and fans than Brady.  How anyone can say Brady is a "system" QB is beyond me.  Doesn't ANY franchise build a team around the skillsets of their QB?  So, in essence, EVERY QB is a QB of that team's "system".  Plus the constant references to Spygate.  Talk about a subject that has been totally misrepresented by the media.

Look at Joe Montana, the QB most consider the GoaT.  Why?  Because he was 4 - 0 in the SB?  He has nowhere near the stats of Manning and Brady.  Brady has a BETTER playoff record than both Manning and Montana. But, look at the team's that surrounded Montana when he was with the 49'ers and the boatload of HoFers.  Brady may be lucky to have even one HoF from an offense he QB'd.  Imagine Brady's career if he had a group of potential HoF receivers to throw to for years, not just a year or two?

Overall, seems more of a jealousy thing about the Pats success that results in so many diminishing type of statements regarding Brady's accomplishments than Manning's.  Regardless of how it is put, no one can take away from the fact both QBs are walk-in HoF QBs in which both will constantly be in the GoaT discussions and there will never be a consensus as to which is #1.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Good Afternoon gang!-I dont hate Peyton Manning. I think he will go down in history as one of the All Time greats and yes I believe that Tom Brady is right there with him as far as going down as one of the all time greats.

I like Mannings style and hate Brady's.

Where to begin with my dislike of tom Brady-His now infamous hissy fits on the sidelines, his embarrassing post game press conferences after throwing an INT in the endzone to end a game,he did that twice this year by the way, pleading the ref for a flag anytime anybody just brushes up against him and the list goes on and on.

Missing OTA's a couple of years ago to build his West Coast mansion..you know s hit like that.

Great QB but a spoiled rotten whiny egomaniacal QB..you can have him

Peyton -Love his game and everything about the way he carries himself both on and off the field.

Oral diaherria....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hey Cc - how ya doin pal!? Truth hurts sometimes and y'all know Leon now don't you?

He just calls them like he sees them. Always have and always will.

So enjoy putting up with Brady's BS along with his dimishing skill set?

Still back down from the 10:1 bet? You said dorkos by 30, so I said I'll take 28 points for 1000 bucks, dorkos win by 29 or more you get 10000....or still backing down???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good Afternoon gang!-I dont hate Peyton Manning. I think he will go down in history as one of the All Time greats and yes I believe that Tom Brady is right there with him as far as going down as one of the all time greats.

I like Mannings style and hate Brady's.

Where to begin with my dislike of tom Brady-His now infamous hissy fits on the sidelines, his embarrassing post game press conferences after throwing an INT in the endzone to end a game,he did that twice this year by the way, pleading the ref for a flag anytime anybody just brushes up against him and the list goes on and on.

Missing OTA's a couple of years ago to build his West Coast mansion..you know s hit like that.

Great QB but a spoiled rotten whiny egomaniacal QB..you can have him

Peyton -Love his game and everything about the way he carries himself both on and off the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_-Lypb5QZc

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to croc's comment:

Brady played the field before Gisele and dumped Bridgette Moynahan who had his son Jack about 7 years.  ...who it seems he's been very good too.

He also broke up with her and started dating Gisele before finding out Bridgette was pregnant.

I could feel the estrogen trying to enter my body as I type that.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Hatred is a bit overstated, at least for me. I don't hate the guy. Resentment might be a better word.

It's because he's not a winner, but he's treated as if he's the ultimate all-time greatest player ever. He couldn't get it done at Tennessee, and only won once in Indy by default (a sham of an AFCCG and then he gets the MVP in the Super Bowl when he played lousy only to be outsucked by Rex Grossman). 

He folds up at the biggest moments, but he's fawned over as if he's Michael Jordan.

He's the anti-Joe Montana is what he is. Montana was at his best when it mattered most, Manning is at his best when it really doesn't matter all that much, but it looks good and gets his name in the record books.

+100

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

The guy is a sexual predator.  I do hate him.

My post was deleted.  Teabag in the locker room?  I seriously do not recall what the final story.

OMG  Please stop.

The Story is posted, READ IT!

Also Babe has been talking about it for years and you are mysteriously void of all those particular conversations, even though a participant?  WOW!

Just admit it, pervert.

You got your jollies out of ""saying the word."  TWICE!

Repulsive!  Now go practice on your doll, if you haven't already, Mr. "I don't know what you are talking about".  "Could you elaborate?" SICKO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

hey bostate-obsess much?

What the hell are you talkin about Leon?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Well well my horribly accented neighbors from the North that's it for me today.

I'll check in later to see what other little dities of "A day in the life of Tom Brady" that Bostate posts for us all. I love to hate Tom Brady for all the reasons in my prior statement.

Until then...Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear?!

Oh!  You're pissed because I called you stooopid.  I don't blame you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I don't hate manning at all. Love watching him play. Just don't want him to win against the pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why do people here hate that guy so much?  I know Babe will probably chime in with his rape case, but unless someone is convicted or I was there to witness it, I don't judge someone on allegations.

In Manning, I see a great talent, a fun attitude and a respectful approach to his opponents.

If he was consistently beating the Pats, I could understand it (see:  Tom Brady hatred). 

Outside of "I don't like the faces he makes", "I hate his big forehead" and the beauty "The league tells the refs to throw flags to help him win", why do you hate Peyton Manning?

let me put it this way: any fans whose team had a possible TRIPLE MURDERER on their roster has absolutely no right judging anyone

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I don't hate him. I just would like to never see him win anything or do anything successful. He is a rival and thats how I view rivals

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I don't the him. I don't know him. I respect his statistical accomplishments. But I don't like the fact everyone in the media holds the mannings up like they are America's first family. He was lucky enough to be born to an nfl QB, got the genes, size and daddy trained him from an early age. He has been groomed since conception to play the position. I don't route for entitled folks like this.i like the little guys who have,to scrape and fight and compete, who aren't lucky to be born with a silver football in their mouth. This is why I like Tom Brady. He has fought for everything he has and his football journey is a great one. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why do people here hate that guy so much?  I know Babe will probably chime in with his rape case, but unless someone is convicted or I was there to witness it, I don't judge someone on allegations.

In Manning, I see a great talent, a fun attitude and a respectful approach to his opponents.

If he was consistently beating the Pats, I could understand it (see:  Tom Brady hatred). 

Outside of "I don't like the faces he makes", "I hate his big forehead" and the beauty "The league tells the refs to throw flags to help him win", why do you hate Peyton Manning?

let me put it this way: any fans whose team had a possible TRIPLE MURDERER on their roster has absolutely no right judging anyone

What are you doing this weekend 42andsh1t?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't hate the guy,  I just think he gets a lot more credit, a lot more awards, a lot more praise then what he deserves.  Seems like Aaron Rodgers is like that too.  2 QB's that are really good but when you get right down to it they both only have 1 SB title to show for it.  Seems Brady is always getting overlooked.  So I believe I just like to cheer against both Manning and Rodgers because of this.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

don't hate, just don't care for him

I forgot about the ztennU thing , which would be far different than TB, ok he had a kid out of wed lock, but she was his girl friend for 3 yrs, I think she knew about birth control, I think she just wanted a kid

Tired of his goober commercial act, the word? Is that he doesn't really have a sense of humor, Eli is a nicer guy, And to be sure he is the Pats, BB and TBs. Biggest rival

Sections
Shortcuts