The Hatred of Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: The Hatred of Peyton Manning

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why do people here hate that guy so much?  I know Babe will probably chime in with his rape case, but unless someone is convicted or I was there to witness it, I don't judge someone on allegations.

In Manning, I see a great talent, a fun attitude and a respectful approach to his opponents.

If he was consistently beating the Pats, I could understand it (see:  Tom Brady hatred). 

Outside of "I don't like the faces he makes", "I hate his big forehead" and the beauty "The league tells the refs to throw flags to help him win", why do you hate Peyton Manning?

let me put it this way: any fans whose team had a possible TRIPLE MURDERER on their roster has absolutely no right judging anyone

42, let's not pretend the Giants haven't had any lowlifes on their team.  I understand that you like to play the anti-patriot card around here and Hernandez is a despicable person, which most Pats fans would agree with you on. But spare us the holier-than-thou banter.  This and every team, including yours, has had some bad guys on its roster.  LT probably still walks on water to Giants fans even though he is a misogynistic rapist who taught his misogynistic rapist son TJ to walk in his footsteps.  So can the anti-patriots propaganda.   

Do you feel like LT should taint your franchise?  Or do you just like being hypocritical? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why do people here hate that guy so much?  I know Babe will probably chime in with his rape case, but unless someone is convicted or I was there to witness it, I don't judge someone on allegations.

In Manning, I see a great talent, a fun attitude and a respectful approach to his opponents.

If he was consistently beating the Pats, I could understand it (see:  Tom Brady hatred). 

Outside of "I don't like the faces he makes", "I hate his big forehead" and the beauty "The league tells the refs to throw flags to help him win", why do you hate Peyton Manning?

[/QUOTE]

let me put it this way: any fans whose team had a possible TRIPLE MURDERER on their roster has absolutely no right judging anyone

[/QUOTE]

Do you remember a guy named Lawrence Taylor who played for the Giants?  I heard he was not a Boy Scout.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one of sane mind would condone what Manning did in that article. That being said, what was he, 19 years old? He did something very stupid and mean spirited most likely thinking at the time it was a prank that would draw a laugh. He was wrong, and now he carries it the rest of his life knowing what he did. 

But to hate a guy his entire career for a 19 years old kid prank? Let it rest. The guy has been a model citizen as far as we know. He is in that Jeter and Brady stratosphere of never doing wrong. His accomplishments are beyond reproach. I never understood the word "hate" anyways...seems kind of strong to put that on some one we have never met, has never been in trouble that we know of, and simply is an obstacle for a team we root for...media over play? Then turn the TV off!

as an aside, I have met and worked with Eli. He is arguably the nicest, most humble athlete I believe I have ever met. Genuinely a nice, quiet, laid back guy. 

[/QUOTE]

So you are saying it's okay for any 19 year old to treat a girl/woman that against her will that way? A prank??? Do you have daughters?   SMH

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure he is old enough to have a girlfriend, let alone daughters!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one of sane mind would condone what Manning did in that article. That being said, what was he, 19 years old? He did something very stupid and mean spirited most likely thinking at the time it was a prank that would draw a laugh. He was wrong, and now he carries it the rest of his life knowing what he did. 

But to hate a guy his entire career for a 19 years old kid prank? Let it rest. The guy has been a model citizen as far as we know. He is in that Jeter and Brady stratosphere of never doing wrong. His accomplishments are beyond reproach. I never understood the word "hate" anyways...seems kind of strong to put that on some one we have never met, has never been in trouble that we know of, and simply is an obstacle for a team we root for...media over play? Then turn the TV off!

as an aside, I have met and worked with Eli. He is arguably the nicest, most humble athlete I believe I have ever met. Genuinely a nice, quiet, laid back guy. 

[/QUOTE]

So you are saying it's okay for any 19 year old to treat a girl/woman that against her will that way? A prank??? Do you have daughters?   SMH

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure he is old enough to have a girlfriend, let alone daughters!

[/QUOTE]

the question was directed at the poster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

when got up to the podium and said the offense line was the blame for the loss. no leader no teammate ever does that...never

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When it comes to women, Brady is not exactly a saint.

[/QUOTE]

So you equate 2 grown consenting adults having a child to a man forcefully sticking his aZZ and junk in a womens face as the same?

[/QUOTE]

An exaggeration; Brady was a serial multi-womanizer impregnator; not that anybody can blame him with his looks and accomplishments; admittedly Manning is a dorkface.

And that includes stories I heard from my niece's roomate at Michigan, who was Brady's girlfriend in college for 3 yrs. While what Manning did was worse, it was a one time thing, it wasn't that bad; see Roethlisberger; and the fandom fueled obssession over this incident is rarely found elsewhere these days.

[/QUOTE]

You really need to look inside yourself and decide if you really want to be a human being or just a Homo-sapien! Anyone that condones what Manning did and laughs it off as a prank even though it was not consensual (rape) really needs to think about their values Especially if you try to equate it with consensual out of wedlock sex. You are one sick individual.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Allegation? They paid her to be quiet, wrote about it in a book (lying about the details of the event) and there are witnesses to it. 

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

That being said I hate him as a person.  I have 2 daughters both now in college and no amount of money would be okay for anyone to do that to my daughters. If your okay with what he did fine but for me it is pretty despicable.

As a football player I respect the fact he is the greatest accumulator of stats all time.

[/QUOTE]

What did he do again?  Teabag?

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

lol

I always felt that story sounded made up.  Would you really want to know if your daughters would appreciate a tea bag or not, though? lol

Not trying to put you on the spot, but it's not the kind of thing college girls run home to their parents to tell them about on school break.

[/QUOTE]

whatever... you can "lol" at the incident. I pity your daughter if you ever have one.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

honestly, who cares. If "you" like Manning, that is fine but tell to others that we HAVE TO oblige of liking him.

I live in Tenn.  Yes, I had seen Manning play for Tenn. and he went to Union University to speak about his career a few years ago.

However, I don't like him at all and he is a hypocrite.  I thought he was a Christian Republican but he flew to France to see a stem cell doctor to do his neck surgery and dranking Bub light. Also he has an obnoxious, awkward, James Stewart type personality which the majorty fell in love.

People hate Brady for the wrong reasons because they are jealous.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Allegation? They paid her to be quiet, wrote about it in a book (lying about the details of the event) and there are witnesses to it. 

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

That being said I hate him as a person.  I have 2 daughters both now in college and no amount of money would be okay for anyone to do that to my daughters. If your okay with what he did fine but for me it is pretty despicable.

As a football player I respect the fact he is the greatest accumulator of stats all time.

[/QUOTE]

What did he do again?  Teabag?

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

lol

I always felt that story sounded made up.  Would you really want to know if your daughters would appreciate a tea bag or not, though? lol

Not trying to put you on the spot, but it's not the kind of thing college girls run home to their parents to tell them about on school break.

[/QUOTE]

whatever... you can "lol" at the incident. I pity your daughter if you ever have one.

[/QUOTE]

I am not "lol"ing at an assault charge.  I am not sure I believe the story.  You pity my future daughter? Why?

Obviously, no parent wants to envision what their kids do at college, but come on.  I am not saying your daughters would be into wild sexual experimentation a la Traci Lords circa '84 or anyhhing, but no one really knows details about people's sexual exploits in college.

That assault story sounds totally made up which would explain why there no charges.

[/QUOTE]

Read... they paid her off. The records are sealed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

I bet Manning is jealous at Brady too. Not as extreme as in his early years as a Colt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

I can't stand Peyton Manning...I believe he is a phoney...I will never forget how he twice threw his offensive line under the bus! No one ever mentions that...great leaders shoulder the blame when things go bad and recognize everyone else when things go well...the media makes this guy to be the second coming of Christ which he is not! No one in the history of football has done more with less than Tom Brady...Montana had Rice Taylor, Marino had Duper Clayton Manning has had Harrison Wayne and Clark now he has Thomas Decker Welker Thomas give me a break..Brady has had Branch T Brown Charles Johnson David Patten David Givens Donald Hayes Bethel Johnson Roche Caldwell Jabar Gaffney RANDY MOSS WES WELKER Julian Edleman Price Taylor ROB GRONKOWSKI Serial Killer Brandon Lloyd Aaron Dobson Danny Amendola ...

Its clear media favors Peyton and everything he does is celebrated n glorified while Brady is treated like 2nd fiddle.

I also can't stand that trick BC if you watch closely at the bronco'sgame as he looks miserable when he doesn't throw a TD..

Peyton greatest regular season Qb

But post season he is no where! He is not great, he is below average. 

Last but not least he looks inbred his accent is that of a billy goat and quite frankly Popa John Pizza s--cks!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right, the woman got paid off twice because of baseless "allegatiuons".

The eye-witness to the incident wrote the lovable QB and said ""She was minding her own business when your book came out. Peyton, the way I see it, at this point, you are going to take a hit either way, if you settle out of court or if it goes to court. You might as well maintain some dignity and admit to what happened. ... Your celebrity doesn't mean you can treat folks that way. ... Do the right thing here."

But I guess, YOU weren't there to witness it, so it never happened. Pathetic NAS, just f'n pathetic.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't see a mooning as a tea bag:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-12-25-manning-lawsuit_x.htm

Pretty harmless. Sounds like a moneygrabbing situation to me.

[/QUOTE]

So you beleive him and not her and a witness. Good for you. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm sure many will use this lawsuit as the reason they don't like him.  I'm going to suggest that it's not the real reason, however.  It's just convenient.

I don't want this thread to turn into a "he did it, he didn't do it" discussion.  I am very curious as to why people dislike him so much.

[/QUOTE]

Because he's f'n annoying. His whole persona screams entitled a$$-hole. Some people can smell a jerk a mile away. Apparently you aren't one of them.

Funny how his bro Eli has beat us in 2 SBs but he doesn't garner half the loathing Fetus Head does.

Have you ever wondered why that is? It's because Eli isn't the jerk his bro is.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't see any Pats fans making excuses for the triple murderer jints.

He wasn't on the roster once he was collared for the deed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't see a mooning as a tea bag:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-12-25-manning-lawsuit_x.htm

Pretty harmless. Sounds like a moneygrabbing situation to me.

[/QUOTE]

Did you even read it you moron?

The judge basically said he lied about it. The letter from the eye-witness admitted Manning was lying.

You don't have one f'n honest molecule in your body.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts