The Hatred of Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Hatred of Peyton Manning

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Allegation? They paid her to be quiet, wrote about it in a book (lying about the details of the event) and there are witnesses to it. 

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

That being said I hate him as a person.  I have 2 daughters both now in college and no amount of money would be okay for anyone to do that to my daughters. If your okay with what he did fine but for me it is pretty despicable.

As a football player I respect the fact he is the greatest accumulator of stats all time.

What did he do again?  Teabag?

Yes

lol

I always felt that story sounded made up.  Would you really want to know if your daughters would appreciate a tea bag or not, though? lol

Not trying to put you on the spot, but it's not the kind of thing college girls run home to their parents to tell them about on school break.

whatever... you can "lol" at the incident. I pity your daughter if you ever have one.

The town fool is not only an imbecile, he's devoid of moral fiber.

It's hilarious how he fakes being a champion of gay rights, then uses it as an insult. Now he shows he is a crass jerk as he laughs at an innocent woman being victimized.

He is a blight upon this board and life itself.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm sure many will use this lawsuit as the reason they don't like him.  I'm going to suggest that it's not the real reason, however.  It's just convenient.

I don't want this thread to turn into a "he did it, he didn't do it" discussion.  I am very curious as to why people dislike him so much.

SO WHAT? Why are you bothered by it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Yeah, I don't see a mooning as a tea bag:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-12-25-manning-lawsuit_x.htm

Pretty harmless. Sounds like a moneygrabbing situation to me.

Did you even read it you moron?

The judge basically said he lied about it. The letter from the eye-witness admitted Manning was lying.

You don't have one f'n honest molecule in your body.

Lied about what?  Taking his pants off in a training room?  Is that even illegal?  What is indecent exposure?  

It sounds like to me the gal was mouthing off and he played a joke on her from that.  Harmless.

You can take your PC Police badge somewhere else and I am sure that's what the judge was thinking, too. What a waste of tax payer dollars.

MORON!!!

The eye-witness wrote to him "maintain some dignity and admit to what happened".

Tell us lowlife, is this just your legendary stupidity or your legendary dishonesty behind this latest repugnant troll work?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Allegation? They paid her to be quiet, wrote about it in a book (lying about the details of the event) and there are witnesses to it. 

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

That being said I hate him as a person.  I have 2 daughters both now in college and no amount of money would be okay for anyone to do that to my daughters. If your okay with what he did fine but for me it is pretty despicable.

As a football player I respect the fact he is the greatest accumulator of stats all time.

What did he do again?  Teabag?

Yes

lol

I always felt that story sounded made up.  Would you really want to know if your daughters would appreciate a tea bag or not, though? lol

Not trying to put you on the spot, but it's not the kind of thing college girls run home to their parents to tell them about on school break.

whatever... you can "lol" at the incident. I pity your daughter if you ever have one.

The town fool is not only an imbecile, he's devoid of moral fiber.

It's hilarious how he fakes being a champion of gay rights, then uses it as an insult. Now he shows he is a crass jerk as he laughs at an innocent woman being victimized.

He is a blight upon this board and life itself.

"victimized"? In what way?   Because he mooned her? Oh no!  Devastation!  Call the PC Cavalry in from the woods!

From the Story...

"Specifically, there is evidence of record, substantial enough to suggest that the defendants knew that the passages in question were false, or acted in reckless disregard of their falsity. There is evidence of record to suggest that there were obvious reasons to doubt the veracity of Peyton Manning's account of the incident in question. The court further finds that there is sufficient evidence to permit the conclusion that the defendants entertained serious doubts as to the truth of the passages in this case."

that passage was in regards to this...

As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: "It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. ... To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off."

doesn't surprise me that you "lol" at something like that. I sincerely hope you never have a daughter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-12-25-manning-lawsuit_x.htm

The judge basically said he lied about it. The letter from the eye-witness admitted Manning was lying.

Lied about what?  Taking his pants off in a training room?  Is that even illegal?  What is indecent exposure?  

It sounds like to me the gal was mouthing off and he played a joke on her from that.  Harmless.

You can take your PC Police badge somewhere else and I am sure that's what the judge was thinking, too. What a waste of tax payer dollars.

MORON!!!

The eye-witness wrote to him "maintain some dignity and admit to what happened".

Tell us lowlife, is this just your legendary stupidity or your legendary dishonesty behind this latest repugnant troll work?

He admitted to mooning her.  Big deal. Who cares? Are you this uptight?  She lied claiming he assaulted her.

Duke Lacrosse case. Same thing. It was all bogus and a money chase from the beginning.

Are you this stupid, or just this immoral? The witness said he did not portray the incident honestly.

What don't you understand about that lowlife?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

MORON!!!

He admitted to mooning her.  Big deal. Who cares? Are you this uptight?  She lied claiming he assaulted her.

Duke Lacrosse case. Same thing. It was all bogus and a money chase from the beginning.

Are you this stupid, or just this immoral? The witness said he did not portray the incident honestly.

What don't you understand about that lowlife?

WHo cares. All that matters is the truth. She was clearly not assaulted and there was no evidence of it.

She tried to cash in on the incident later on once he got drafted and made all the money. Very obvious.

I am a "low life" because I am not dumb like you?   I can smell crap a mile away. The girl is full of crap.

Are off your meds today?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

MORON!!!

IMBECILE!!!

The letter from witness Malcolm Saxon was written AFTER Manning said it was a mooning. You disgust me.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

MORON!!!

IMBECILE!!!

The letter from witness Malcolm Saxon was written AFTER Manning said it was a mooning. You disgust me.

A brain hang and a mooning. Who cares?  That's not assault, dummy.

It's comical watching you become unglued on this because you wanted to believe a fallacy to be true. lol

When you learned Santa was fake, did you erupt like this, too, or do you still believe in Santa Claus, because you can't handle the truth?

bawhahah

You have not a shred of decency.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Well if i must say dont kno about this case but I do know if get caught on side of the road taking a leak in the woods you can be carged with indescont expose and sometimes register as a sex offender.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

You have not a shred of decency.

You are right.... he is no longer worth responding to on this issue. He has shown his disdain towards females... Sad

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

MORON!!!

Anyone who Purposely calls "forcing her to receive his package", MOONING, is probably guilty of the same indiscretion/deviance.

Couple that with your constant inappropriate sexual statements,(which play a big part in your constant expulsion) there's no doubt in my mind.

Not to mention that you are absolutely LYING about not knowing of the incident.

Why would you do that?  Just itching to "bring it up"?  Those threads with UD went on for days and you were part of them.  When are you not?  Ludicrous and Pathetic.

You probably aren't even allowed to be around children, much like M Vick not being allowed to own a dog.

Do you have a dog?  Doubtful.  I know you've never, ever had a cat. LOL

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Well if i must say dont kno about this case but I do know if get caught on side of the road taking a leak in the woods you can be carged with indescont expose and sometimes register as a sex offender.

A sex offender for taking a leak in the woods?  Are you drunk and high or just dumb?

None of the above its been in the news and pappers over the years

Sections
Shortcuts