The heck happened to Dobson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The heck happened to Dobson?

Was he benched,injured or victim of circumstance due to Von Miller and Denver's pass rush? The offense looked so stale with all those short yardage WRs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: The heck happened to Dobson?

I was wondering that too. Where was he? Not on the stat sheet

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Keep it up Rusty. I won't flinch when I click the "Report Abuse" button again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

He certainly could not get open  . . . so the 2nd half they just tried Thompkins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was he benched,injured or victim of circumstance due to Von Miller and Denver's pass rush? The offense looked so stale with all those short yardage WRs.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Didn't see your post. Started another one asking the same question. Two plays in second half per Reiss.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He certainly could not get open  . . . so the 2nd half they just tried Thompkins

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the insight. Makes sense. Probably getting the double team action, as he has been catching good latley.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And, what is the abuse, old man?

[/QUOTE]

next time i see you deriding jintsfan I'll call in the napalm on you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stale?  4 td'and and 2 fg's is stale?  Short yardage receivers?  With gale force winds?  WOW

You seem to not like THOSE receivers.  Wonder why?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stale?  4 td'and and 2 fg's is stale?  Short yardage receivers?  With gale force winds?  WOW

You seem to not like THOSE receivers.  Wonder why?

[/QUOTE]

Why is the '"THOSE" capitalized? Are you implying that I'm some sort of racist? Because 90% of the people here know I'm talking about Thompkins, but I'm advocating for Dobson. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the great belly laugh Kansas---  priceless!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Or it could simply be who both are matched up against. Dobson seems like it takes a while for him to get into his route, thompkins has a better / faster release which is more needed when you have   Von miller and company coming after you.

Sections
Shortcuts