The Hernendez - Lloyd friendship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Hernendez - Lloyd friendship

Good and interesting read.  Good piece of journalism, imo.  And it just happens to be from ESPN.

"His relationship with Hernandez had given Lloyd a glimpse of the life he'd dreamed of. Not only was Hernandez playing football for money -- for millions -- he was on the team Lloyd loved. Hernandez used to get him tickets to Patriots games. On at least one occasion, Hernandez, according to one of Lloyd's friends, had dropped $10,000 on a night of clubbing with Lloyd, and of course Lloyd couldn't believe it. Hernandez had promised Lloyd he'd fly him to California for a vacation. You've got to see Cali, he told him. Lloyd, who was working at a landscaping company, had never been there, Hodge said."

Read the whole article here...

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9440598/aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd-connected-life-death

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: The Hernendez - Lloyd friendship

Ok I read most of it till it came to the part wher one guy says sometimes I think he acts like 17 agian.I dont know what too think anbout where he did all these good things for llord and if he did murder him thats makes it even worse!the guy looked up to him and trusted him!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Is the motive seriously "I am going to show you a lesson with my power over you" kind of a thing? Because if that's it, what an incredibly sad reason to destroy two lives and others' around you.

Just so ridiculous.

Not much different than you do to the Pats forum, is it?  You kill ideas and threads with your spam, your blasting of Brady and your knee bending in front of Belichick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Good and interesting read.  Good piece of journalism, imo.  And it just happens to be from ESPN.

"His relationship with Hernandez had given Lloyd a glimpse of the life he'd dreamed of. Not only was Hernandez playing football for money -- for millions -- he was on the team Lloyd loved. Hernandez used to get him tickets to Patriots games. On at least one occasion, Hernandez, according to one of Lloyd's friends, had dropped $10,000 on a night of clubbing with Lloyd, and of course Lloyd couldn't believe it. Hernandez had promised Lloyd he'd fly him to California for a vacation. You've got to see Cali, he told him. Lloyd, who was working at a landscaping company, had never been there, Hodge said."

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9440598/aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd-connected-life-death

Well, that's reporting. Don't you know the difference? That is a much, much better article than the Fox one.   We learn things and facts are used.  Gee, what a novel concept!

THAT is the only column ESPN should have printed, TFB12. You seem to really struggle understanding differences. 

What in the hell are you ragging on me about now for?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I feel like there is a lot that we don't know about their relationship yet. I saw an article earlier that said a key person the cops wanted to talk to mysteriously died in a car accident today. I'm just glad Hern has already been cut and is out of the locker room.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well, that's reporting. Don't you know the difference? That is a much, much better article than the Fox one.   We learn things and facts are used.  Gee, what a novel concept!

THAT is the only column ESPN should have printed, TFB12. You seem to really struggle understanding differences. 

[/QUOTE]

"happens to be from ESPN"

I've never said "nothing ever good comes from ESPN"....In fact, there is a gal writer over there named Howard who is from ESPN NY, who does a solid job, too.

I agree with others in saying that there is more to the Lloyd/Hernandez "friendship" that meets the eye. Lots of car renting going on, which likely means a lot of big time drug dealing going on.

[/QUOTE]

I never said that you said "nothing ever good comes from ESPN" did I?  I wrote "and it just happens to be from ESPN" because I was very critical in a different thread about a horrible hack job of an article Ashley Fox from ESPN wrote the other day.  It was absolutly garbage, like most of her articles.  This one was a very good article, imo.

Why do you get so defensive over everything?  Why do you think everything is about you?  Sheessh!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

"happens to be from ESPN"

I've never said "nothing ever good comes from ESPN"....In fact, there is a gal writer over there named Howard who is from ESPN NY, who does a solid job, too.

I agree with others in saying that there is more to the Lloyd/Hernandez "friendship" that meets the eye. Lots of car renting going on, which likely means a lot of big time drug dealing going on.

Oh please Rusty, you think im a big time drug dealer too and you have no proof of that except YOU saying that I said those words and you believed it. Do guys rent cars that are drug dealers? Yes. Does everyone that rents a car, deal drugs?  Apparently to you. Like I said, in light of all the posters here who have to deal with you accusing them of ludacris things you couldnt possible know about someone, I'll file this away as premature conjecture. Lets wait till facts come out before we label a dead victim a drug dealer. Just the other day you tried to check someone for being insensative about someone dying. Why are doing the same? Slandering a dead mans name? Must be nice to sit up in that nice condo of yours and throw rocks at dead people...smh

With every possible story that has come out in the last 2 weeks, I have yet to hear anything about ANY drug related incidents nor has the homicide been labeled drug related.  You just cant get over the fact that as of now, AH is just a scum bag murderer and nothing else. What kind of street sales is he making to make him forget about his 40 million?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Are you now saying you haven't been trolling and stalking me since 3.13? Now you're playing dumb? bawhaha

Sorry, Rusty but everything I post isn't towards you or bashing your trolling.  Apparently you took a comment I made to heart, thinking it was intended for you.  It wasn't, maybe you should just chill instead of getting defensive over every single thing posted on this forum. 

Sections
Shortcuts