The House of Cards falls...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The House of Cards falls...

I thought that I saw a faulty report earlier. The freakin Cards, come on, you're kiddin right?

The Oline is suspect IMO. At the least the Jets are......well...... the Jets.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: The House of Cards falls...

In response to jbolted's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought that I saw a faulty report earlier. The freakin Cards, come on, you're kiddin right?

[/QUOTE]

Gee, what a surprise? Seems we can always count on our Left Coast puzzy with the Boston fixation to stop by early in the year and crow, crow, crow...and, of course, to disappear into the December night when Boltgaggers perform their perennial swoon.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

very classy response...ah pats fans

Gee, what a surprise? Seems we can always count on our Left Coast puzzy with the Boston fixation to stop by early in the year and crow, crow, crow...and, of course, to disappear into the December night when Boltgaggers perform their perennial swoon.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

JintsFan, there's a history with this clown. His MO is the same every year. Trashes the Pats with glee early on, and is quiet as a mouse when the Bolts flame out.

By the way, since I am a Pats fan, I post on a Pats web site. Am I to assume the Jints don't have a board for Jints' fans to post upon?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please excuse me for making an accurate assessment of the Oline and stating my shock at the fact that your team lost to the Cards at home. You're bitter, get over it. I still think the Pats will win the East. Maybe you didn't watch the Oline fail your QB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes, JBolted..   already put my Pats' fan gear away for the season as all is lost after two games.  See ya next year!!! Like you think your Chargers are going undefeated after two games??!!  It IS ONLY two games!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I live in southern cal. This area is filled with Jbolt clowns. They are all talking super bowl allready. They will disappear soon enough when the chargers collapse like they always do. In fact the Patriots looked like the Chargers yesterday; bad special teams, goofy play calling and strategy, dropped passes and missing a makeable field goal to lose. What a surprise, Gates is allready hurt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oline has been suspect for a few years against teams with a good pass rush. It appears even worse this year though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, JBolted..   already put my Pats' fan gear away for the season as all is lost after two games.  See ya next year!!! Like you think your Chargers are going undefeated after two games??!!  It IS ONLY two games!!

[/QUOTE]

Agcsbill, as they say on Family Fued.. Good Answer! The cream always seems to rise to the top at the end of the year. It's a long season, and any knowledgeable fan knows that you can't predict much after only a few games. Actually, the regular season doesn't seem to be all that important come playoff time any more. Seems like the team, or teams that are hot at the end of the season usually win or make it to the Super Bowl. The Giants and the Steelers are perfect example's. Not a dominating team or even the best team during the regular season..just got hot at the right time.  And it don't hurt to have a little luck on your side also. Injuries will also play a big role.  If Rivers gets hurt, how will the Chargers fair? As usual, San Diego has a very good team, but can they sustain it? That's why they play all 16 games and they don't hand out trophies  after only two games!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I don't know...I didn't find anything wrong with the first post.

Didn't all Pats fans also say; "The Cards...you're freaking kidding!"?

Jints, UD, and Jbolt have caught a fair amount of flak simply for being fans of other teams since they started posting. Do they sometimes make inflammatory remarks only to get a rise out of some people? Undoubtedly. Don't some Pats fans do the same right back, sometimes preemptively?

This is not PhatRex or that hideous Colts lady from a few years back.

At any rate, it was a very innocuous comment, he didn't poke fun, didn't make any outrageous statements about the Pats or Chargers, didn't say ANYTHING that most of us weren't already thinking.

Oh, and he poked fun at the Jets for being...well...the Jets.

I see no problem here. Save the anger for the posters who deserve it...there are some self-purported Pats fans who I could direct you towards.

Pats, every year, have at least ONE frustrating/inconceivable loss. Most teams do. So long as that one inconceivable loss doesn't come on the FREAKING 19TH GAME...such is football.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Just like PhatRex JBolt will crawl out from under his rock when the Pats lose then crawl back under when his own team fails. PhatRex was here for an hour after Sunday's game but disappeared during Jets/Steelers and hasn't been seen since.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

JBolted, as I said in another thread, no one is considering that the Cardinals are a pretty good team. They have won nine of their last eleven games (they went 7-2 to end last year including beating the 49ers, and are 2-0 this year), and their defense is starting to get to the elite level.

Pats did not look prepared on offense (especially after Hernandez went down) or special teams Sunday, I don't see that happening again this week. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're right, it's only two games and it's a long season. I think the Chargers Oline is suspect too. I called out both the Pats and Bolts Oline's as being somewhat supsect before a down of regular season ball was played. Your pass protection stinks and our run blocking needs work.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In response to Steelcurtain75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agcsbill, as they say on Family Fued.. Good Answer! The cream always seems to rise to the top at the end of the year. It's a long season, and any knowledgeable fan knows that you can't predict much after only a few games. Actually, the regular season doesn't seem to be all that important come playoff time any more. Seems like the team, or teams that are hot at the end of the season usually win or make it to the Super Bowl. The Giants and the Steelers are perfect example's. Not a dominating team or even the best team during the regular season..just got hot at the right time.  And it don't hurt to have a little luck on your side also. Injuries will also play a big role.  If Rivers gets hurt, how will the Chargers fair? As usual, San Diego has a very good team, but can they sustain it? That's why they play all 16 games and they don't hand out trophies  after only two games!

[/QUOTE]

I never said anything about two games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know...I didn't find anything wrong with the first post.

Didn't all Pats fans also say; "The Cards...you're freaking kidding!"?

Jints, UD, and Jbolt have caught a fair amount of flak simply for being fans of other teams since they started posting. Do they sometimes make inflammatory remarks only to get a rise out of some people? Undoubtedly. Don't some Pats fans do the same right back, sometimes preemptively?

This is not PhatRex or that hideous Colts lady from a few years back.

At any rate, it was a very innocuous comment, he didn't poke fun, didn't make any outrageous statements about the Pats or Chargers, didn't say ANYTHING that most of us weren't already thinking.

Oh, and he poked fun at the Jets for being...well...the Jets.

I see no problem here. Save the anger for the posters who deserve it...there are some self-purported Pats fans who I could direct you towards.

Pats, every year, have at least ONE frustrating/inconceivable loss. Most teams do. So long as that one inconceivable loss doesn't come on the FREAKING 19TH GAME...such is football.

[/QUOTE]

good post

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JBolted, as I said in another thread, no one is considering that the Cardinals are a pretty good team. They have won nine of their last eleven games (they went 7-2 to end last year including beating the 49ers, and are 2-0 this year), and their defense is starting to get to the elite level.

Pats did not look prepared on offense (especially after Hernandez went down) or special teams Sunday, I don't see that happening again this week

[/QUOTE]

Neither do I. As I've said before, the Pats will win the east.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just like PhatRex JBolt will crawl out from under his rock when the Pats lose then crawl back under when his own team fails. PhatRex was here for an hour after Sunday's game but disappeared during Jets/Steelers and hasn't been seen since.

[/QUOTE]

I doubt it there, Glen.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts