The Implosion Of Incognito

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: The Implosion Of Incognito

Dude dropped the N word on the regular it seems too...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

looks like the L word is getting dropped on the team now too , with the loss of 2 OL...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HA!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And subsequently, the 2013 Dolphins.  

They always try to sneak in to make it seem like flash and fluff to fool the media in some way every year. Many fall for it.  RKrap is one.  Every single year, there is some kind of flash and every year they don't make the playoffs. 

Jeff Ireland is a Parcells protege and I just can't say it enough: What has Parcells ever built?

Meanwhile, the Chiefs, with Pioli (trained by BB) leaving behind a bounty for Andy Reid, are set up for years.

[/QUOTE]

Pioli was fired and Cassell was dumped. Those two things have a lot to do with KC's season.

[/QUOTE]

Pioli's personal picks of Haley and Crennel were also dumped.  Under his 4 year leadership the chiefs saw improvement and then absolute implosion into the worst record in the NFL.  Given the dramatic rise from 2-14 to 9-0, there is a growing swell of questions surrounding whether or not Chiefs intentionally tanked directed by Pioli.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

A little defensive, TFB?

Relax.  I'm not the enemy.

[/QUOTE]

Nope, why would I be defensive?  Were you attacking me?  I don't see how my remark was defensive, I was just letting you know how it is over here since you just recently started coming here this season.

Never said you were the enemy, and I never acted like you were the enemy.  I'm cool with everyone here with the exception of 2 people.  Like I said, I'm just letting you know it's not a new thing, been posting all types of graphics since I started here.  Photos, photoshops, gifs, that is part of what entertains me posting here.  Other get a kick too, and probably some don't but it's just like a message, some like what a person writes, some don't.  There is no difference, they both take up space.  Look at it or move past it, your choice.

Not sure why you are so touchy about my reply.

[/QUOTE]

Are you wearing your autographed Welkie panties to the Broncos/Pats game?  LOL!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, will you be watching on line while sniffing BB underwear?

Or will you be taking your girlfriend to the bar to watch it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Preymant. Show Preymant's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Um has anyone considered the possibility that Richie INcognito is gay...?   My GF is convinced he is a closet homosexual based on the totality of his actions and persona.

He appears to have these recurring issues ... Hard to explain otherwise...perhaps?

[/QUOTE]

Dude crazy cuz my GF said the same thing. I hadn't thought about it until she brought it up, but consider the following:

1. Martin checked checked himself into a mental health clinic, i.e. there was some serious emotional stuff going on beyond the use of racial epithets. 

2. Incognito refuses to address the issue head on and instead says he is "whethering the storm."  Don't you think if he really cared about Martin (which is what all his team mates are saying) he would come out and apologize and say it was a joke voice mail and he never intended to harm Martin?  There is some serious anger there. 

3.  As verified in all the press reports the NFL league office is investigating the "relationship" between Martin and Incognito. Not the alleged misconduct but the "relationship."

Upshot: Incognito is gay (as is Martin per prior press reports). They had a bad break up. 

Note to self: don't have a homosexual relationship with a 300 lb NFL lineman and expect as easy break up. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A little defensive, TFB?

Relax.  I'm not the enemy.

[/QUOTE]

Nope, why would I be defensive?  Were you attacking me?  I don't see how my remark was defensive, I was just letting you know how it is over here since you just recently started coming here this season.

Never said you were the enemy, and I never acted like you were the enemy.  I'm cool with everyone here with the exception of 2 people.  Like I said, I'm just letting you know it's not a new thing, been posting all types of graphics since I started here.  Photos, photoshops, gifs, that is part of what entertains me posting here.  Other get a kick too, and probably some don't but it's just like a message, some like what a person writes, some don't.  There is no difference, they both take up space.  Look at it or move past it, your choice.

Not sure why you are so touchy about my reply.

[/QUOTE]

Are you wearing your autographed Welkie panties to the Broncos/Pats game?  LOL!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, will you be watching on line while sniffing BB underwear?

Or will you be taking your girlfriend to the bar to watch it?

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

How did I miss this.  Rusty sniffing Bill Belichicks underwear and on the laptop writing his Bill Belichick threads.   TEARS.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And with his girlfriend watching the game .  TEARS.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Preymant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Um has anyone considered the possibility that Richie INcognito is gay...?   My GF is convinced he is a closet homosexual based on the totality of his actions and persona.

He appears to have these recurring issues ... Hard to explain otherwise...perhaps?

[/QUOTE]

Dude crazy cuz my GF said the same thing. I hadn't thought about it until she brought it up, but consider the following:

1. Martin checked checked himself into a mental health clinic, i.e. there was some serious emotional stuff going on beyond the use of racial epithets. 

2. Incognito refuses to address the issue head on and instead says he is "whethering the storm."  Don't you think if he really cared about Martin (which is what all his team mates are saying) he would come out and apologize and say it was a joke voice mail and he never intended to harm Martin?  There is some serious anger there. 

3.  As verified in all the press reports the NFL league office is investigating the "relationship" between Martin and Incognito. Not the alleged misconduct but the "relationship."

Upshot: Incognito is gay (as is Martin per prior press reports). They had a bad break up. 

Note to self: don't have a homosexual relationship with a 300 lb NFL lineman and expect as easy break up. 

[/QUOTE]

Man.  You just might have convinced me that this could be a serious possibility.

It certainly is getting strange. Look at this:

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington 6h

Tannehill has strong words about the relationship between Incognito and Martin, noting Incognito was always first to be at Martin's side.

Courtney Fallon @CourtneyNBC6 5h

Also this: WR Brian Hartline told media that Martin shared Richie's infamous voicemail with teammates in locker room, and laughed about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Jeff Ireland is a Parcells protege and I just can't say it enough: What has Parcells ever built?

Meanwhile, the Chiefs, with Pioli (trained by BB) leaving behind a bounty for Andy Reid, are set up for years.

[/QUOTE]

Parcells built Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

Other way around. His legacy building teams were always defense centric and always had BB in the key role.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man.  You just might have convinced me that this could be a serious possibility.

Tannehill has strong words about the relationship between Incognito and Martin, noting Incognito was always first to be at Martin's side.

Also this: WR Brian Hartline told media that Martin shared Richie's infamous voicemail with teammates in locker room, and laughed about it.

[/QUOTE]

I see, Martin was the catcher.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

ha! gaayyy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

read this:

http://nfl.si.com/2013/11/06/richie-incognito-honorary-black-man-miami-dolphins-jonathan-martin/?sct=obinsite

some quotes:

Late Tuesday night, the Sun Sentinel‘s Omar Kelly added gasoline to the fire with a report that head coach Joe Philbin had asked Incognito to “toughen up” Martin. (That report drew comparisons to the “Code Red” issued by Jack Nicholson’s character in the movie A Few Good Men.)

Whereas Incognito apparently was “an honorary black man,” the biracial Martin was not, per Salguero.

“Indeed, Martin was considered less black than Incognito.

Receiver Mike Wallace echoed those comments to Salguero, saying, “I don’t have a problem with Richie. I love Richie.” Cornerback Brent Grimes and tight end Michael Egnew, meanwhile, both stated that Incognito is not racist.

Another former Dolphins employee told me Martin is considered ‘soft’ by his teammates and that’s a reason he’s not readily accepted by some of the players, particularly the black players,” Salguero wrote. “His background — Stanford educated and the son of highly educated people — was not necessarily seen as a strength or a positive by some players and it perpetuated in the way Martin carried himself.”

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My GF will get a kick out of that...  She asked me yesterday what the latest was but I was too busy kicking azs on another thread...  lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I does seem to fit...    lol.    NOw what...?  LOL...   Can't wait to hear Colin Fem Cowherd go off on this one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Nobody wants to touch the Gay possibility.  Certainly not until confirmed or admitted.  One big huge coverup by the NFL.  Lol.  Don't want the NBA's problem.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Welcome to the politically correct age - 20 years ago would not even have made the news......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody with a brain knew the fish weren't going to be awesome. They have Trannyhill, not Brady.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody with a brain knew the fish weren't going to be awesome. They have Trannyhill, not Brady.

[/QUOTE]

They have Philbin. He will not last long as a head coach. He will be another Rich Kotite or something along those lines.

Tannihill is not bad and in fact he might end up being very good. He is no Brady. But I am not ready to say he is not going to be a good starter.

Again, Philbin onthe other hand....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

This guy would really fit the Patriot Way.  I see no reason why Bill won't take a gander.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welcome to the politically correct age - 20 years ago would not even have made the news......

[/QUOTE]

I would say it's more due to the internet and ease of news nowdays then it is a politically correct thing.

Sections
Shortcuts