The Indianapolis conspiracy theaory: league wants themin this years Super bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

The Indianapolis conspiracy theaory: league wants themin this years Super bowl

I can't say I have watched every minute of every game the Colts have played but from what I have seen they either have a horse shoe up their A...S or have every official looking out for their best interest.  They have won more games this year in spite of being outplayed by their opponent and have won by either getting the close calls and stupid mistakes by the other team handing the game to them. They are a good team, make no mistake but not nealy as good as their record would indicate; looks like they will be the worst team to go undefeated this year. They truly live on the side of good fortune...absolutley amazing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Re: The Indianapolis conspiracy theaory: league wants themin this years Super bowl

In Response to The Indianapolis conspiracy theaory: league wants themin this years Super bowl:
    I can't say I have watched every minute of every game the Colts have played but from what I have seen they either have a horse shoe up their A...S or have every official looking out for their best interest.  They have won more games this year in spite of being outplayed by their opponent and have won by either getting the close calls and stupid mistakes by the other team handing the game to them. They are a good team, make no mistake but not nealy as good as their record would indicate; looks like they will be the worst team to go undefeated this year. They truly live on the side of good fortune...absolutley amazing.
    Posted by hifiguy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Re: The Indianapolis conspiracy theaory: league wants themin this years Super bowl

In Response to The Indianapolis conspiracy theaory: league wants themin this years Super bowl:
    Posted by hifiguy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Sorry for the last two. Fat fingers.
    Ed Reed interception. Knees down before he tried to lateral, but ball came loose and Indy recovered.
    Refs rule fumble. WHAT!!!
    Upon review, call upheld.

At least the refs didn't reset the clock to 2:00 so that there couldn't be an automatic review.
    Looks like an NFL edict of 19 - 0 for Indy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Koot. Show Koot's posts

My local station tuned into the game right as they were reviewing it.  I just knew, no matter what, it was going to go Indy's way.  It always does.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Not scared really....if nothing else, the Colts will go into the playoffs with overly high expectations and over confident; losing in the first round; I will bet my houses on it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: The Indianapolis conspiracy theaory: league wants themin this years Super bowl:
    In Response to The Indianapolis conspiracy theaory: league wants themin this years Super bowl : Already conceding they will go undefeated? You sound scared to me!
    Posted by JintsFan

I wouldn't say scared but you won't need to worry about it right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

its always like that for the colts remember the Polamalu interception in the AFC championship a few years ago that was ruled incomplete giving the colts another chance? don't know if it's conspiracy but it's certainly is suspicious. doesn't matter if they go 16-0, the chargers will go into indy and beat them in the divisional round again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Colts did not win a challenge by Baltimore on a 1st Q fumble by Ravens.  Ruled a fumble on the field.  Indicated as SO CLOSE by the commentators but the refs overturned the play on the field.  No way to call it definitive.  Call on the field should have stood.

Harbaugh threw a challenge flag but then was allowed to pick it up giving his team a big blow as Indy was driving in the second.

Ravens defender fell (was not pushed) into a fair catch returner - no penalty.

Then, the refs ruled a fumble on the field ball goes back 15 yards where it goes out of bounds and remains Baltimore's ball.  But upon review the refs rule that McGahee was down by contact and they get the full forward progress. 

Multiple calls that could have gone either way that the colts did not get. 

Beyond that the finesse defensive front of the colts held the power running Ravens to a field goal with a 1st and goal from the 1 with 3 runs by the Ravens.  

Look for your conspiracy somewhere else.  The colts made huge mistakes, but poor teams can't take advantage and the Ravens didn't.  They deserved to lose.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

I bet if all you Pats fans pooled your money together, you could get Oliver Stone to make a movie about this "Conspiracy".  "Back and to the left. Back and to the left.  Back and to the left.  See Manning's pass came from back and to the left, so it couldn't have been pass interference.  Therefore, Polian must be paying off the refs. There is NO OTHER explanation." 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

DFree - I doubt they could get together the coin to do this.  But maybe Stone is Pats fan and he'd do it on the cheap.

Sections
Shortcuts